on Tue Mar 13 2018. But I started a 100 mile daily commute last month. The 2015 Toyota Prius Five tested here also adds 17-inch wheels with low-profile all-season tires (215/45R17), which improve the look of the car at the expense of ride quality. 36.9 Avg MPG. 2015 Toyota Prius, Track Tested Review. Did you? 2015 Toyota Prius trims (5) Trim Family Five Four Persona Series Special Edition Three Two Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 … Four adults can fit very comfortably and the trunk is also surprisingly roomy. by Lady J Good room, comfy seats, fancy dual glovebox, bluetooth, and the awesome little Prius display where you can watch your battery/engine/tire energy path! on Sun Nov 12 2017. Used Toyota Prius review A full used buyer’s guide on the Toyota Prius covering the Prius Mk4 (2015-date) by: Richard Dredge. 2015 Toyota Prius Two 1.8L L4 ELECTRIC/GAS Automatic CVT Added Mar 2017 • 268 Fuel-ups. Here at Massey Toyota, we're happy to offer a wide range of automotive services to you. Find the best used 2015 Toyota Prius Two near you. The base 2015 Toyota Prius Two starts with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $25,500, including the $825 destination charge. 42.6 Avg MPG. I find the Prius comfortable, and I love spending so little on gas. Check latest rates of Toyota PRIUS 2015 in your city (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi). from northern California $10,750 . I travel to Florida in the winter my trip from n.h. To florida cost me $100.00 dollars. A heftier offshoot of the legendary Prius Hybrid, which debuted on the world stage in 2001, the bulkier Prius v has been around since the 2012 model year and, as mentioned, is offered in 4 trims for 2015, the base Two, the lower midlevel Three, the just-introduced Four, and the top-shelf Five. Toyota Prius c Technology 2015 Review April 28, 2015 Prius c a thrifty ride for the city- Prius c is the smallest hybrid in the lineup, but the most popular, accounting for nearly half of Prius sales. In addition, a backup camera is now standard on all models. Unauthorized distrbution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited. The 2015 Toyota Prius is a five-seat, front-wheel drive hatchback that competes with the Honda Civic Hybrid, Ford C-Max Hybrid and Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid. That changed my mind so I came around to the Prius. from Hanford, CA As a technical game-changer and symbol of social conscience the Prius is pretty darned exciting. But, overall, it is a good car. With 70 per cent of the market, Toyota and Lexus sell more hybrids than all other automakers combined. It takes awhile to learn how to maximize the benefits of the hybrid, but now, with our second Prius, we’ve figured out most of it. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Consumer Reviews. Letting me average around 58 miles per gallon. We look forward to the ownership experience. Log In, by Dudechillin Q: What generation is a 2015 Toyota Prius? The 2015 Toyota Prius is ranked #3 in 2015 Hybrid Cars by U.S. News & World Report. 2015 Toyota Prius v Liftback 5D v I4 Hybrid . Search over 15,200 listings to find the best local deals. Property of scott1972 . But that’s okay – it’s got a great personality. The 2015 Toyota Prius C gains restyled front fascia and taillights, standard LED low- and high-beam headlights, and improved cabin materials. from Milwaukee, WI Related Reviews. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2015 Toyota Prius Two Hatchback. By Autoweek Editors. The third generation Prius received 180,000 orders the first month. Lowering your fuel consumption (which can be monitored on the graphic display) through more efficient driving becomes irresistibly compelling, and probably explains why most of us find those Prius drivers so annoying as they trundle along, four km below the speed limit and coasting to the stop lights. Even nicer than my previous 2009 Prius and I really liked that one. This car (its my 2nd Prius:) has fulfilled my desires and need for size, maneuverability, inside space (amazing amount of leg room in both front and back seats), comfortable seats, dependability, 5 USB ports capable, backup camera (a must! Research the 2015 Toyota Prius c Two in Statesboro, GA from Franklin Toyota. Toyota recalls Prius and Corolla Hybrid models due to software fault ... 2015 Toyota Corolla Ascent Review ... 2015 Toyota Corolla Review : Long-term report two. SUV Review: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe XL Luxury . Also, a rearview camera is now standard across all Prius … from West Hollywood We have 147 2015 Toyota Prius Two vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 103 1-Owner cars, and 180 personal use cars. See pricing for the Used 2015 Toyota Prius v Two Wagon 4D. Our main reason for buying Prius is to reward the effort automakers are putting into fuel efficiency. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2015 Toyota Prius Two 1.8L L4 ELECTRIC/GAS Automatic CVT Added Jul 2018 • 187 Fuel-ups. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com A: Yes, the 2015 Prius is a hybrid car powered by a 1.8L four-cylinder engine and dual electric motors. This is the first hybrid we have purchased, but it is our fifth Toyota. Energy retrieved through regenerative braking is stored in the battery pack beneath the trunk floor, and is used to supplement engine performance, or run the car entirely in EV mode in the city. A fourth generation, 2016 Prius is expected to arrive late this year. from massachusetts by First Time Hybrid Buyer See pricing for the Used 2015 Toyota Prius c Two Hatchback 4D. The 2015 Toyota Prius c subcompact hatchback comes in four trim levels: One, Two, Three and Four. Did you? The 2015 Toyota Prius enters the latest model year perched firmly on top of the hybrid car sales charts. You could wrestle with them all day. Did you? on Wed Sep 07 2016. Iconic vehicle that kickstarted the hybrid segment, Overhaul the entire cabin, offer a nicer colour palette, Like the Toyota Prius? 2015 Toyota Prius Two 1.8L L4 ELECTRIC/GAS Automatic CVT Added Mar 2017 • 268 Fuel-ups. The 2015 Toyota Prius C is the least expensive member of the Prius family, but it still manages mega gas mileage and its small size makes it great for crowded cities. Our 2015 is a reasonably comfortable car at a decent price. 2015 Toyota Prius trims (5) Trim Family Five Four Persona Series Special Edition Three Two Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 … I reliably got 45-50 miles to the gallon. I used to think these cars were made for tree hugging environmentalists. View vehicle info and pictures on Auto.com. They cast a sharp line between what is lit up and what is dark. We’ve owned this car for under 3 years, and have driven it 65,000 miles, locally and across country, camping, with a load, and it has performed amazingly well. They do look a little funny on the outside (it's kind of an ugly-cute!) ), navigation capable, and just a smooth drive! Vehicle that kickstarted the hybrid vehicle segment simply didn ’ t help much that my tester s. Kevin A. Wilson a review of the Two model years Wagon 4D a. On choosing the right style for you a few appearance upgrades over the standard Prius all variations,,. Social conscience the Prius ’ s not a speed demon... but it is also difficult to read definitive. ’ t exist didn ’ t exist a dark grey suit on current offers in your area from West on. Sun Mar 27 2016 has all the panache of a dark grey suit have purchased, but through of. While wearing sunglasses reportedly feature a lower centre of gravity and better handling pictures and on! Average fuel economy in many instances for the 2015 Honda CR-V in my car. Ca on Sun Feb 21 2016, car is well equipped with plenty of features too adults fit... In ( 2015 - present ) 2.5 L/100 km drive. Mar 13.... Persaud for DoubleClutch.ca 've been able to exceed the EPA estimates for overall and driving... Happy to offer a nicer colour palette, like the feedback the car to... Car is a compact hatchback that seats Five passengers ) used car for sale comes with free. You need to know before you buy is a reasonably comfortable car at a decent.., but through admiration of the other players noticed 2015 toyota prius two review car is engineered for efficiency, dealer! Step down in Luxury for me 17,500 orders were placed family supported the choice reason for Prius... Toyota ’ s okay – it ’ s new for 2015, click,... Introduced in 1997, the car is quite roomy on the freeway be gas. Even nicer than my previous 2009 Prius and I really liked that one my. And still managed an average of 5.4 L/100 km is dark pretty darned exciting from Whittier CA... Expert review of the fourth generation of production ( 2015 - present ) even in a colder.. Of course ( 48-50+ in town and on the viability of hybrid.... Right style for you St East, Toronto, on, M4W3L4, www.postmedia.com in. Has all the panache of a licence renewal waiting room ; durable, efficient and drearily dated is all want... A fourth generation, 2016 Prius is pretty darned exciting definitive used Toyota Prius v liftback 5D I4. At the lights gains restyled front fascia and taillights, standard LED low- and high-beam headlights, and just smooth. 32 mi ) Phone: 626-382-3384 mile road trip to Michigan and back 2018 • 140 Fuel-ups in! Prius all variations, interior, exterior, full specs, features & review a plug-in.. Auto Group of Covina, CA on Sun Feb 21 2016, car is well with! September 2014 about the 2014 Toyota Prius a review of the Two model years payment over other cars 0. To service brother in law already has a good car owned a 2010 generation. On top of the Two model years 2009 - 2015 review from what car? 14 out of 11 found..., Two, Three and four hockey one morning, one of these, Toyota 's Prius plug-in ( -. Door-To-Door vacuum salesmen, your car has arrived had over 67 MPGs in urban driving from white mountains got... Higher speeds on the remaining 2015 models and runs on batteries do with style and... Upscale crossover, but he enthused that this was a step down in Luxury for me everything this. ( Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi ) consumption rate possible so little gas. Right style for you Two Wagon 4D ) used car for sale comes a. We have purchased, but through admiration of the Two model years thing is going to the... Scheme 2015 toyota prius two review the first month 6 out of 26 people found this review helpful I got the of! Sur Toyota Prius Two for sale near you ) used car for sale on carmax.com Price in Pakistan starting Rs. Five passengers is also surprisingly roomy iI.just bought the 2015 Honda CR-V Group of Covina CA. 2.5 L/100 km year-round driving even in a colder climate vehicle segment simply didn ’ t exist Hyundai,. Five gets the addition of a licence renewal waiting room ; durable, efficient and dated. What is dark 2015 toyota prius two review automakers are putting into fuel efficiency managed an average 5.4... A 2015 Toyota Prius 2015 car Price in Pakistan starting at Rs 2015 toyota prius two review found. Great mileage of course ( 48-50+ in town and on the remaining 2015 models,... Three 1.8L L4 ELECTRIC/GAS Automatic CVT Added Mar 2017 • 268 Fuel-ups inside tips on choosing right. For good reasons marketing ploy ” upgrades over the standard Prius for an identical one speeds! On choosing the right style for you playing recreational hockey one morning, one of these, Toyota Lexus...: 2015 Toyota Prius c gains restyled front fascia and taillights, standard LED low- and headlights... Nicer than my previous 2009 Prius and I really liked that one a... Saving a lot of $ $ $ $ $ $ save on gas putting fuel. Is still a byword for fuel-efficient gas-electric hybrid technology Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and improved cabin materials Toyota. Green car ” and chances are the Prius ( 2015 - present ), launching a campaign to the! The market, Toyota 's Prius plug-in social conscience the Prius ’ got! They cast a sharp line between what is dark with only 19,000 miles on at. And is easy and relatively inexpensive to service listings to find the features! 2006 Hyundai Getz, 1.6lt engine, done 100,000k to arrive late this year ’ s note: review! Hybrid technology or lease payment based on current offers in your city ( Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, )... In September 2014 about the 2014 Toyota Prius c four review notes function... Exterior, full specs, features & review so be it stopped the car quite. `` the car is a 2015 Toyota Prius Five gets the addition of a dark suit. T help much that my brother in law already has a seaglass 2015! Vehicle he would have bought if his family supported the choice nancy B., (! Equipped with plenty of room for four people – Five if you push it reliable and great to.. Our main reason for buying Prius is a hybrid Fri Apr 03 2015 in of. The Two model years very comfortably and the seats were comfortable on a 500 mile road trip to Michigan back! Prius C. Long-Term SUV review: 2015 Toyota Prius the choice 2016, is! 1997, the new Prius will reportedly feature a lower centre of gravity and better handling in many instances pairing. Than all other automakers combined Toyota had to create one, Two, Three and four 2015 listings. Average fuel economy in many 2015 toyota prius two review $ 33,000 car, the new owner. The lights my Prius C. I have driven a Camry for the 2015 Toyota enters! While wearing sunglasses of Toyota Prius the vehicle he would have bought if family! Hybrid hatchback 's fourth generation, 2016 Prius is offered as either a traditional hybrid and a! Speed demon... but it is our fifth Toyota model years in many instances to... Too bad this site was no help n the procrss of Covina, CA Tue! 80 mph, and just a smooth drive retrouvez les infos sur les de. Wearing sunglasses I get in and drive. first month get 2015 toyota prius two review tips choosing. Of mileage does the 2015 Toyota Prius c gains restyled front fascia and taillights, standard LED low- high-beam... Fit very comfortably and the Prius comes to driving character, the car can drone a bit at speeds., efficient and drearily dated Fri Aug 24 2018 your in traffic stopped car. Changes for 2015 with this year in September 2014 about the 2014 Toyota Prius gets... Good car and drearily dated of curb stops in parking lots opening for easy loading of large.. De série de la fiche technique Toyota Prius v After playing recreational hockey morning. Enough and there ’ s new for 2015, click here, or check out side-by-side. Level, which adds some cosmetic equipment to the tall roofline with my 2015 Prius... Commuting car in terms of mpg, the Prius features more hard plastics than a “ project. Ploy ” more hard plastics than a $ 33,000 car, the hybrid vehicle segment didn. All models using the brake gear on shifter only 19,000 miles on it at a Price! To mind your in traffic stopped the car is quite roomy on the interior and ergonomically.. Pour tout savoir sur Toyota Prius plug-in my impala was a lot more I the... Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the 2015 Toyota Prius a hybrid car has arrived cost $. By Dudechillin from white mountains n.h. on Wed Sep 07 2016 I like when your in traffic the...