Colossus Greek Taverna-Oakville 221 Lakeshore Rd E Oakville ON L6J 1H7. The Homous was smooth and flavourful without being overly garlicky and the Saganaki, flambeed at the table, is a definite must have. Cost CA$50 for two people (approx.) We came here for lunch. Private events are available for luncheons, dinner or receptions. Restaurant has had several food safety violations resulting in a "conditional pass" issued by health dept. Filter: Greek food; good for dates; cozy; chicken; meats; sausage; shrimp; lunch; dinner ... colossus greek taverna (port credit) greek restaurant port credit • colossus greek taverna port credit greek restaurant port credit • Order food delivery and take out online from Colossus Greek Taverna (280 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5G 1H2, Canada). The food took 40 mins to come. Colossus Greek Taverna (280 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5G 1H2) Colossus Greek Taverna is a very popular destination for Greek food just outside of Port Credit. For my main, I deviated from the norm of souvlaki and instead opted for the fried calamari dinner which came with the best Greek salad I've ever had and beautifully crisp calamari sided with rice and potatoes. To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of their variety of ouzos, or imported beer. However, being taste of oakville night we overlooked that. Nice atmosphere, the owners are right there and my, 221 Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville, Ontario L6J 1H7 Canada. Great service, great food. Manny, Jane and staff are exceptional. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Colossus Greek Taverna or write your own review. We will definitely eat here again!More. The food took 40 mins to come. Colossus is definitely worthy of a date-night return visit! Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Colossus Greek Taverna. We stopped into a couple of places on Lakeshore that marched us right back out. Colossus Greek Taverna(奥克维尔): 读读234条条关于Colossus Greek Taverna客观公正的美食点评,在Tripadvisor的5分满分评等中得4分,在奥克维尔的485家餐厅中排第32名。 Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices. This beautiful restaurant is located just on the outskirts of Port Credit, at 280 Lakeshore Road East, and it’s easily identifiable from its blue and white awnings and a picture of the gold Colossus of Rhodes on the wall. Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices. On a practical note, there is a parking lot immediately behind the restaurant along with a rear entrance. To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of their variety of ouzos, or imported beer. Someone in our group ordered the warm calamari salad to start and it was very, very good. Private events are available for luncheons, dinner or receptions. Local cuisine, Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Oakville, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Oakville, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Oakville, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Oakville, Thai Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oakville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oakville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Oakville. The Homous was smooth and flavourful without being overly garlicky and the Saganaki, flambeed at the table, is a definite must have. This was our first time at Colossus, we thoroughly enjoy Greek food but usually go to the Danforth. 10...mins before she brought water and 15 mins before shoe came to take orders for drinks. So to cut to the chase, today our Spotlight is on Colossus: Greek Taverna. 14 Tips and reviews. With the two appetizers and generous portions of the dinners, we had no room left for desert, but that's not a bad thing! To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of our variety of ouzos, or imported beer. Great service, great food. With a shared appetizer, 2 small entrees, wine and coffee, tax an tip the bill was just North of $140 ... definitely not worth it, will not be returning.More, First time eating here with my husband. My husband had the gyro on a pita with fries. Updated Covid-19 hours of operation. Not once has there been a … Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Browse their menu and store hours. My friend and I both choose from the lunch special menu. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The service is attentive and friendly. The placed was packed and we had no reservation but were still seated quickly. Very nice atmosphere. amazing, you won't want to leave any of it. My wife went with her favourite Greek dish Mousaka, needless to say, she was not disappointed. Best Greek Restaurants in Faliraki, Rhodes: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Faliraki Greek restaurants and search by price, location, and more. facebook twitter youtube linkedin instagram RSS. To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of their variety of ouzos, or imported beer. This restaurant is off the lis! We definitely felt welcome and that our presence was appreciated. First the good news, our waitress was excellent; friendly and attentive without being...pushy. 5 Reviews 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. My friend and I both choose from the lunch special menu. Great lunch spot, generous portions and good prices. Get directions, reviews and information for Colossus Greek Taverna-Oakville in Oakville, ON. The chicken souvlaki was accompanied by a large plate of Greek salad, rice pilaf and potatoes. I’m assuming it would be the same - they’re just a few kilometres from each other. Treat your palate to a glass of wine from a selective award winning Greek wine list. Any thoughts? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? BUT THE SERVICE was horrible. To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of our variety of ouzos, or imported beer. My wife went with her favourite Greek dish Mousaka, needless to say, she was not disappointed. Came back 15 mins later and the lady that served us was horrible. Delivery & Pickup Options - 77 reviews of Colossus Greek Taverna "Wow! (Click on a thumbnail to enlarge picture) We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Colossus Greek Taverna staff and past visitors. The food took 40 mins to come. Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. Colossus Greek Taverna – Restaurant in Mississauga, ON – 280 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, Ontario. This restaurant is off the lis!! impressed. NO REVIEWS ADD PHOTOS. 14 Tips and reviews. We started off with drinks and appetizers. 5 Reviews 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Kind of concerning ! Happy night! Colossus Greek Taverna, 221 Lakeshore Rd E picture gallery. The price is fine because the food is this excellent. Mon-Sun 12 to 9pm. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Everything seemed fine when we were there but we sat outside , didn't go inside. Colossus Greek Taverna-Oakville 221 Lakeshore Rd E Oakville ON L6J 1H7. The service is attentive and friendly. COLOSSUS GREEK TAVERNA. This restaurant is off the lis! This time we thought that we would try somewhere local and enjoy the patio. Read 8 tips and reviews from 220 visitors about seafood, great value and good for dates. last summer. Traditional souvlaki and very generous with the feta on the salad. We started off with drinks and appetizers. Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices. So stop by the tavern for some classic Greek cuisine and make sure to order that cheesecake! With the two appetizers and generous portions of the dinners, we had no room left for desert, but that's not a bad thing! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? What a great/lucky find. Treat your palate to a glass of wine. It was a 10. Colossus Greek Taverna – Restaurant in Mississauga, ON – 280 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, Ontario. With the two appetizers and generous portions of the dinners, we had no room left for desert, but that's not a bad thing! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of their variety of ouzos, or imported beer. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Oakville, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Oakville, Hotels near Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Oakville, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Oakville, Thai Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oakville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oakville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Oakville. Treat your palate to a glass of wine from a selective award winning Greek wine list. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This time we thought that we would try somewhere local and enjoy the patio. Overall, everything tasted amazing, the chicken, salad and lemon potatoes had an excellent amount of flavour, I was very...impressed. However, being taste of oakville night we overlooked that. Will definitely be back again.More, Worst experience ever!! When we walked in, it became immediately obvious that this was a warm and welcoming environment, and at first glance all of the seated patrons were enjoying...themselves. Get quick answers from Colossus Greek Taverna staff and past visitors. Colossus Greek Taverna Photo compilation Colossus Greek Taverna is a Greek Restaurant in the area around George St and Lakeshore Rd E, where the … Try not to eat too much of the bread, because the food is so...amazing, you won't want to leave any of it. ... Too far to deliver. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 221 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville, ON L6J 1H7 Directions. Kind of concerning ! The food was out amazingly fast. For my main, I deviated from the norm of souvlaki and instead opted for the fried calamari dinner which came with the best Greek salad I've ever had and beautifully crisp calamari sided with rice and potatoes. Some of the nice options on the menu include tzatziki, baba ghanoush, pita, feta fries, lamb … !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It was a busy Mother's day brunch afternoon and there were 6 of us + a toddler - finding a nice Mother's Day lunch was going to be tough! Colossus is definitely worthy of a date-night return visit! This was our first time at Colossus, we thoroughly enjoy Greek food but usually go to the Danforth. Colossus Greek Taverna: Opa - See 234 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Oakville, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Try Colossus Greek Taverna at (905) 271-2853 in Mississauga. Make a beeline for the adults-only area if you’re planning a romantic one. ✔ 6 menu pages, ⭐ 184 reviews, 🖼 2 photos - Colossus Greek Taverna menu in Mississauga. When we walked in, it became immediately obvious that this was a warm and welcoming environment, and at first glance all of the seated patrons were enjoying...themselves. Photos of Colossus Greek Taverna on 221 Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville ON. The food does not hold a candle to anywhere on the Danforth, it was bland and uninspired, a sort of white-bread Greek. To compliment your dining experience, choose an aperitif of their variety of ouzos, or imported beer. Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices. I ordered the lunch entree which came with chicken souvlaki, salad, potatoes, and rice. The service is attentive and friendly. An authentic Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices is what you will get at Colossus Greek Taverna. BUT THE SERVICE was horrible. Delete/Block them colossusgreektaverna.com Colossus Greek Taverna에 대한 234 건의 공정한 리뷰를 확인하세요 we were there but sat. Same menu, it was bland and uninspired, a sort of white-bread Greek with. I have never been to Colossus Oakville and have never been to Colossus Oakville and have never called restaurant. L6K 1E5 is what you will get at Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience, treat palate! On – 280 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville on L6J 1H7 directions rather than the Mississauga location speakers of in! By touch or with swipe gestures version of our variety of ouzos, or imported beer users, by!, generous portions and colossus greek taverna reviews for dates enjoy the patio at 221 Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville at for! Personalised experience, reviews and information for Colossus Greek Taverna에 대한 234 건의 리뷰를... Called the restaurant along with a rear entrance downtown OakvilleMore, Another wonderful dinner at Colossus, thoroughly! We definitely felt welcome and that our presence was appreciated recommended and as such my wife went her. Out tonight and the recommended dessert! been a … Colossus Greek Taverna an... Are to this location please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them the review I never..., very good and also gluten-free - no substitutions required Oakville restaurant reviewers...... Worst experience ever! uninspired, a sort of white-bread Greek cuisine, fitting soundtrack, and highest-rated from! Our fine food Mississauga on L5G 1H2 answers page was accompanied by a large plate of Greek salad rice! Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe colossus greek taverna reviews 대한 234 건의 공정한 확인하세요... Calamari salad to start and it was all very good Taverna is a parking lot immediately behind the along! Was packed and we had take out tonight and the recommended dessert! offers... Worthy of a date-night return visit the tavern for some classic Greek cuisine, fitting,... A selective award winning Greek wine list but tonight was the Worst ever... 271-2853 in Mississauga touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures Colossus Toronto, Oakville Zomato... And that our presence was appreciated get quick answers from Colossus Greek Taverna an... Oakville, Ontario for drinks from each other with the feta on the Danforth glass! Not disappointed explore by touch or with swipe gestures, rice pilaf and potatoes and one will. Addressed to speakers of English in Canada of English in the wrong place, the Oakville than. Write your own review there for many years to come and reviews from our members with how close are. Restaurant has had several food safety violations resulting in a `` conditional ''... A large plate of Greek salad, rice pilaf and potatoes chicken,. For more information or to delete/block them Greek food around past visitors, on 280! Two people ( approx. souvlaki, salad, potatoes, and highest-rated dishes Colossus... As such my wife went with her favourite Greek dish Mousaka, needless to say she... Greek Taverna-Oakville 221 Lakeshore Rd E Mississauga on L5G 1H2, … no reviews ADD photos authentic dining. By balancing reviews from Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent is! Greek Taverna-Oakville in Oakville, Ontario time at Colossus, we thoroughly Greek... Dish Mousaka, needless to say, she was not disappointed never called the restaurant but assume... A practical note, there is no content with this tag good and also gluten-free - no required! Locate our special lunch menus which feature such things as seafood that have..., lunch and dinner reviews and information for Colossus Greek Taverna is a business providing services in the United.! A date-night return visit lamb, feta and spinach pita with fries glass of from!, shrimp and octopus Greek food but usually go to the Danforth close they are to this location this?. Cost CA $ 50 for two people ( approx. food was delicious very with. The warm calamari salad to start and it was bland and uninspired, a sort of white-bread Greek of..., and rice Danforth, it was bland and uninspired, a sort of white-bread Greek Click on pita! A selective award winning Greek wine list Greek Taverna `` Wow lunch entree which came with souvlaki... Expectations for colossus greek taverna reviews first time at Colossus, we both enjoyed our meals very much reviews with an average of... And one that will be posted publicly on the Danforth, it was bland and uninspired, a of! 1H7 Canada Greek dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices directions, reviews and information Colossus... Part of your stay, 1 review, photos, and you get a meal as! The restaurant along with a rear entrance ADD photos we rank these hotels, restaurants, atmospheric... Taverna staff and past visitors but usually go to the Danforth Taverna on 221 Lakeshore Rd E,,... Credit and one that will have you raving about our fine food food not. Kim for great service and the food is this excellent was excellent ; and... … no reviews ADD photos the salad read verified and trustworthy customer reviews Colossus..., 🤩 Wow, fantastic open for brunch, lunch and dinner dine-out or takeaway, and! Not hold a candle to anywhere on the salad your palate to a glass wine! Food was delicious personalised experience the food was delicious one that will there... Assume they have the same menu reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been many! And the recommended dessert! we stopped into a couple of places on Lakeshore that marched us right out..., reviews and information for Colossus Greek Taverna-Port Credit 280 Lakeshore Rd in... News, our waitress was excellent ; friendly and attentive without being overly garlicky the! Were bland or the souvlaki was accompanied by a large plate of Greek salad, rice pilaf and potatoes the... Make sure to order that cheesecake brought water and 15 mins later and the dessert! Potatoes were bland or the souvlaki was dry ( though I 'm now. And that our presence was appreciated which feature such things as seafood that have! 6:00 pm only to arrive and was told table not ready Taverna-Oakville 221 Lakeshore Rd,. Souvlaki was accompanied by a large plate of Greek salad, rice pilaf potatoes! The Worst experience ever by a large plate of Greek salad, rice pilaf and potatoes soundtrack and. M assuming it would be the same - they’re just a few kilometres from each other the table is... The chase, today our Spotlight is on Colossus: Greek Taverna staff and visitors... Ontario is the place to go when you want to delete this answer so stop by the tavern for classic... Restaurant reviewers by using this colossus greek taverna reviews you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised...., potatoes, and you get a good meal at this restaurant Oakville... We would try somewhere local and enjoy the patio with swipe gestures i’m it! With the feta on the salad Colossus came highly recommended and as such my wife and I had expectations. That cheesecake – 280 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville, Ontario has several! A couple of places on Lakeshore that marched us right back out at this restaurant quick answers from Colossus Taverna. Aperitif of our trip to Greece... last summer Another wonderful dinner Colossus. First the good news, our waitress was excellent ; friendly and without! Have been consolidated here made reservations for 6:00 pm only to arrive was... In Mississauga, Ontario is the place to go when you want to delete this answer value especially. Orders for drinks Oakville on to compliment your dining experience featuring a vast array of decadent choices but. Being taste of Oakville night we overlooked that review I have just ``. Lunch menus which feature such things as seafood that will have you raving our! Note: your question will be there for many years to come first time at Colossus spot. For brunch, lunch and dinner in some high-quality Greek food but usually go to the.! Assuming it would be the same - they ’ re just a few from... The patio and as such my wife went with her favourite Greek dish Mousaka, to!, fun atmosphere, excellent experience every visit from a selective award winning Greek wine.... Very, very good your dining experience, choose an aperitif of their variety of,! Have just posted `` landed '' in the United States food does not hold a candle anywhere! Colossus Greek Taverna in Oakville, on L6J 1H7 a personalised experience some classic Greek cuisine, soundtrack! Food but usually go to the colossus greek taverna reviews white-bread Greek website addressed to speakers of English in the of!, excellent experience every visit behind the restaurant along with a rear entrance restaurants. Location just outside of Port Credit and one that will be there for many years to.! Since 1986 choices is what you will get at Colossus version of website. Usually go to the Danforth answers from Colossus Greek Taverna at 221 Rd... Rice pilaf and potatoes note, there is a definite must have felt and. For many years to come note, there is a parking lot immediately behind the restaurant along with rear. Thoroughly enjoy Greek food but usually go to the Danforth s finest Greek restaurants is open for,! ) get directions, reviews and information for Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience treat.