Easy Pumpkin Beer Bread with Pepitas. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Christopher loves to slather prune spread on everything and this delicious pumpkin bread is no exception. For spices, you will add cinnamon, allspice, ground ginger and ground nutmeg. These delicious rolls taste best fresh out of the oven. 4.85 from 26 votes. Keyword: Bread, Vegetables. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Using the same basic recipe you can substitute different fruits and vegetables to make other varieties. I cut the nutmeg to 1 tsp and added a slight amount of ginger. This is my favorite holiday food! Pumpkin gives it a soft color and super-subtle flavor. Our family loves these mini loaves. How To Make Pumpkin Bread . allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/15123/quick-and-easy-pumpkin-bread.aspx This post may contain affiliate links. Photos updated Oct 2018* Hi Friends! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. People can't believe it when I tell them that they're made from winter squash. Moist and delicious muffins! I bake them in coffee cans, and wrap them in colored cellophane to give as gifts. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. Customize with your favorite mix-ins or try … This bread actually tastes better after being frozen. And when the bread is done, you'll slice the beefy loaf into eight thick square hunks of goodness that perfectly mimic the weight, color and flavor of the real thing. 4.86 from 7 votes. Customize with your favorite mix-ins or try baking two mini loaves and giving one for a friend! Spoon the batter into the prepared pans. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. My grandmother clipped this pumpkin bread recipe from a magazine over 50 years ago, and it is my most-cherished family recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pumpkin nut bread is an easy bread that you can make in no time. This nut bread recipe is extra flavorful thanks to pumpkin, raisins and different spices. Transfer to two greased 9x5-in. If you enjoy moist and delicious pumpkin bread, I think you are going to love this recipe. Moist delicious pumpkin bread. Prep Time: 10 minutes. I no longer buy bread from the shops when there are so many recipes available. Moist, sweet, yummy! It’s secretly a healthy pumpkin bread. Just a little mixing and pop it in the oven and you will have the perfect fall treat the whole family will love. Pumpkin bread improves with age, so plan to make it a day ahead if possible. These yummy pumpkin muffins are perfect for the Thanksgiving table! Grease two 9×5 loaf pans very well with non stick baking spray. Very, very good. This moist, golden pumpkin bread, a member of our 5-Star Recipes Hall of Fame (a.k.a. Spicy, fragrant pumpkin bread is one of autumn's greatest hits. It's a great country bread. With all the pumpkin recipes here on Unicorns in the Kitchen, I felt it’s time to pull out one of the very first recipes I made and update it. Best of all, it's low in fat! The pumpkin bread is moist without being greasy, and it’s nicely spiced. This easy Pumpkin Bread is generously spiced and has a soft and tender crumb. Pumpkin Bread – Easy Recipe. The top puffs up and cracks into a beautiful loaf worthy of gift-giving and a permanent place in your recipe files. You can try this moist loaf with an orange cream spread, butter, or leave plain. Now I bake this pumpkin bread with my own kids and it’s just as wonderful today as it was back then. This quick bread recipe tastes like pumpkin pie. You can enjoy a slice of pumpkin bread for breakfast, as a snack, or even for dessert. What better way to celebrate fall than with delicious muffins that combine the wonderful texture of apples with the warm taste of pumpkin. Cuisine American. Origin. Serve – serve dusted with powdered sugar on an ironstone platter with sprigs of eucalyptus. What I also love about it is that this recipe makes two loaves, one for eating and one for giving away or freezing!. This is my lower fat version of a pumpkin bread recipe using extra pumpkin and no oil. This nut bread recipe is extra flavorful thanks to pumpkin, raisins and different spices. Enjoy with milk or a hot beverage. Easy pumpkin bread is perfectly soft and tender, just like every quick bread recipe should. One of my clearest childhood memories is baking the loaves with my mom and then carting them off to every neighborhood potluck and holiday party. It’s so easy to make.We can prepare the pumpkin bread batter in five minutes.We don’t require any special equipments to make this pumpkin bread batter.We need to spare only a single bowl to make this simple pumpkin bread. They are soft, fluffy, super easy and make a great centrepiece for a party! Keyword healthy pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread … Decorate with pretty label and a circle of Christmas fabric under the jar ring. It’s a one-bowl recipe that doesn’t require a mixer or any special ingredients or equipment. We flavor it up with the perfect blend of spices and pop it into the oven. ; All-Purpose Flour – you can substitute up to 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour for extra nutrition. A few weeks ago, I found my old recipe binder from my single days. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. The bread is a little too sweet for me, but I would definitely bake this again. It’s a breeze to put together and goes into then oven in just 10 minutes. top-rated recipes), meets the criteria in spades. For a variation, try substituting dates for the raisins. We've cut down on ingredients with baking mix (use store-bought Bisquick or make your own DIY mix with a few pantry staples you probably already have on hand.) It’s also super simple to make. Course Bread, Breakfast, Snack. I used a lower calorie version and it worked perfectly to get a tasty pumpkin bread with a crispy outer, and moist inner. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Your house will smell amazing and you will be in pumpkin bread heaven. Is canned pumpkin … Reviews for: Photos of Easy Pumpkin Bread. And, most importantly, it tastes great! Cook Pumpkin Bread – cool pumpkin bread on a wire rack in the tin for 10 minutes. Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and cloves in a medium bowl and whisk until well combined. Just one bowl, a handful of ingredients and the perfect loaf every time. Have you ever tried pumpkin banana bread before? Every time I make these I get asked for the recipe. A friend of mine graciously shared her "secret recipe" for this bread with me. It’s so easy! I'm definitely going to make this many more times! This vegan gluten-free pumpkin bread is a moist, easy, nourishing pumpkin bread recipe perfect for breakfast. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS EASY PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE. *Originally published Oct 2014. Easy Pumpkin Bread Ingredients. ; The texture of this easy pumpkin bread is absolutely soft, moist and tender. Why this recipe works. Easy Pumpkin Bread Tips. Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Easy Pumpkin Bread using canned pumpkin, dark brown sugar, molasses, and lots of flavorful spices! When I’ve been short on oil, I’ve even increased the apple sauce to 2/3 of a cup with only 1/3 cup of oil and still had perfect pumpkin bread. Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean. Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Yes, and yes. Rich, moist, and spicy flavored muffin. (This is sometimes labeled 100% pure pumpkin puree.) I think it’s the cloves. You can also get creative with the spices you use--cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom would all work well here. This easy pumpkin spice bread can fall if you aren’t careful with the ingredients. Great for holiday gift giving! With all the pumpkin recipes here on Unicorns in the Kitchen, I felt it’s time to pull out one of the very first recipes I … It’s the perfect fall treat. The smell of this fresh, homemade, and Easy Pumpkin Bread baking in the oven is enough to bring back memories of cool fall days spent at the pumpkin patch. This easy pumpkin bread recipe makes a dense and tall bread loaf, yielding 8 to 12 slices. I’m not one of those people. The fall season is full of flavors and pumpkin … We've cut down on ingredients with baking mix (use store-bought Bisquick or make your own DIY mix with a few pantry staples you probably already have on hand.) Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bread Makes one loaf . Also great for Christmas Bazaar item. loaf pans. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. This bread machine pumpkin bread recipe is easy and tastes fantastic! Beat in eggs. This makes a great gift for friends and neighbors. You may use up to one cup of chocolate chips if you like! A loaf of bread that stays soft and moist in the next day too. Last night though, I went through my pile of recipes looking for new ideas and found this one. It’s super cute printed out and framed, or printed index card sized and included as a gift along with a mini pumpkin bread. ; Baking soda – Gives our bread fluff and lift; Pumpkin … © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Don’t use canned pumpkin pie filling. This easy Pumpkin Bread is my go-to recipe every Fall! This easy pumpkin bread recipe is just that. You can also substitute artificial sweetener for half of the sugar, and some whole wheat flour for nutrition, and they still taste great. Pumpkin bread is a type of quick bread (using no yeast) made with pumpkin puree and spices. Easy Pumpkin Bread. Turn out onto a cake rack to cool completely. This is the BEST pumpkin bread I have ever made! You will love the comforting flavors of the cinnamon, pumpkin and chocolate chips! Back to the recipe printable! You know, there's a reason they call certain breads "quick breads." Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper. I’ll eat it and even enjoy it, but I’d much rather have something chocolate. The addition of pumpkin puree made these the best cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted. This recipe is super customizable, so feel free to adjust the sugar to suit your taste. It is a great harvest-themed dessert. Time to enjoy your easy pumpkin bread. It’s a one-bowl recipe that doesn’t require a mixer or any special ingredients or equipment. We’ve got 100+ recipes for scrumptious pumpkin bread, muffins, pancakes, and easy top-rated quick breads. One of the best features of beer bread is that it requires no kneading or long rising times. 1½ cups all-purpose flour 1¼ teaspoons baking soda ¾ teaspoon salt 1 cup brown sugar ½ cup vegetable oil Easy Pumpkin Bread. Optional Mix-Ins & Toppings: ¾ cup chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, etc. Directions. This is a moist, tasty breakfast bread perfect with jam, margarine, or even cream cheese. A holiday-favorite or year-round treat. Your solution to the bread with nuts vs. no nuts dilemma! Print Pin Add to Collection Collections. It is easy and fast to whip up in one bowl. Even though they last well in the refrigerator, you may want to halve the recipe for individuals or small families. This easy Pumpkin Bread is my go-to recipe every Fall! Sprinkle the tops of the loaves with coarse sparkling sugar. I made this recipe this fall when I was craving something seasonal. This pumpkin bread is amazing and will be ready in a snap. Because they're easy to put together and, once out of the oven, disappear quickly? It keeps well and is a great food to bring to holiday gatherings. The pumpkin bread is moist without being greasy, and it’s nicely spiced. This super-easy pumpkin bread is soft, moist, and packed with great pumpkin and spice flavors that highlight the season. https://walkingonsunshinerecipes.com/2-ingredient-pumpkin-bread Fall is officially upon us, and these Vegan Pumpkin Bread Rolls are great for making with kids (and adults!) Perfect for Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc. Only 1 bowl and 15 minutes to prepare. Great for breakfast, brunch, or dessert! This is a moist and hearty breakfast muffin made with fresh pumpkin, oatmeal, and brown sugar. Wait before you eat. Easy pumpkin bread ingredients: Granulated sugar – Just 1 cup of the sweet stuff; Light Brown Sugar – The molasses in brown sugar gives a caramel flavor to the bread–delicious! I grew up with pumpkin pie, but besides that, in my family we did not do much with it. Shaping Your Sourdough. I recommend mixing the bread by hand rather than using a mixer. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. This easy pumpkin bread recipe is just that. I used it through the holiday season for friends, family and church. I make a dozen batches in September and give them as Christmas gifts. It's become such a family favorite that I'm not allowed to enter my family's get-togethers without this bread in hand! Because they bake quickly? This easy Pumpkin Bread is generously spiced and has a soft and tender crumb. Why this recipe works This recipe produces a very moist pumpkin bread thanks to the addition of vanilla yogurt. This easy pumpkin sourdough bread would make the most beautiful Thanksgiving sourdough bread and would be a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving table. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. The dough is so soft, so supple, so sensual that it's a joy to make this bread. An Easy, No-Fail Pumpkin Bread. Spice up any fall morning with these light and fluffy pumpkin cinnamon rolls. It’s also super simple to make. I have been making this recipe for years and I always get asked for the recipe. This vegan pumpkin bread is ridiculously easy to make but I’ve included some photos here in this section just so you can keep an eye on them and make sure you don’t go too far from the recipe. Oil, eggs, and water make this pumpkin bread moist. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. Add some cream cheese frosting and they'd make great cupcakes. This is the best pumpkin bread you'll ever eat. You may choose to substitute dried cranberries or blueberries for the raisins and walnuts or other nuts for the pecans to add variety. Many people like to make pumpkin sourdough bread into the actual shape of a pumpkin. https://juliassimplysouthern.com/2016/11/easy-pumpkin-bread.html Great for anytime snacks. Pumpkin spice bread. … Preheat the oven to 325°F and set an oven rack in the middle position. It may be tempting to devour this loaf straight out of the oven, but if you can wait for it to cool, your patience will be rewarded. Pumpkin bread is close to a moist spice cake, which is one of my favorites. After trying other recipes that just lacked that homey pumpkin-pie taste, I decided to make my own. Orange juice adds a subtle zest to this moist and delicious pumpkin bread. Secretly, because you’d never know it… this bread is moist and sweet, with the best pumpkin spice flavor. Cuisine: American. Generously grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans with butter and dust with flour (alternatively, use a baking spray with flour in it, such as Pam … This easy pumpkin spice breakfast bread lets you embrace fall flavors Canned pumpkin pie filling does most of the work in this bread for beginners . I’ve been obsessed with them ever since I made them the first time. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then butter and flour bundt or cake tin. Nicely spiced with cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin, this bread is moist and delicious! I’ve been eating this pumpkin bread for as long as I can remember. A very moist holiday bread that makes enough for you and gift giving as well. full fat coconut milk, coconut flour, fine grain sea salt, canned pumpkin puree and … Tastes best when served the next day. A delicious twist on a summer classic--zucchini bread with a hint of lemon and orange, accented by dried cranberries. Moreover, since it is made with your bread machine, you just add the ingredients… and let the bread machine do all of the work!! The bread actually tastes even better the day after it is baked. From this easy pumpkin bread recipe, you will get two loaves of bread. I have made a lot of different types of banana bread for our moist banana bread recipe to our healthy banana bread recipe, but I’ve never made a pumpkin banana bread before.. Then one year, I was is full blown pumpkin season. Bake this bread whenever you're craving a taste of fall and you'll be more than satisfied! Many quick breads call for neutral flavored oil like canola or vegetable oil to make the bread … Use canned pure pumpkin. Fresh pumpkin puree makes for great muffins. It is so easy and quick to make, saves you a trip to Starbucks, and uses one whole can of pumpkin puree which I love because I hate having half a can sitting in the fridge. IM AT THE POINT OF TEARS BECAUSE MY BREAD … This Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe is easy to make and packed with tons of flavor! This is an incredible bread. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and pumpkin … Makes 1 loaf or 18 muffins. That’s a different ingredient and isn’t a substitute for pure pumpkin. IM FURIOUS!!! It lends itself to anything around autumn or fall. This is a great old Maine recipe, moist and spicy. Our recipe uses simple ingredients such as pumpkin puree, flour and sugar. For extra creaminess use any Almond Breeze Almond-Cashew Blend instead of Almond Breeze Original. Cook Time: 1 hour. The lovely aroma of it baking is such a great memory for me. This delicious pumpkin bread is perfect for meal prep as a quick breakfast, after school snack, or afternoon tea time. Pumpkin Bread made with yogurt is one of my favorite fall dessert or snack recipes. It is moist, and freezes well! Pair them together and you get this easy pumpkin beer bread recipe everyone will love! Easy Pumpkin Bread Rolls. Like most baked goods, this pumpkin bread freezes well! It has a yummy cream cheese filling in the middle of the loaf. And, most importantly, it tastes great! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Those of you who’ve been following the blog for some time () know that I’ve never really been a big pumpkin fan myself. You'll be glad you made this recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling and a streusel topping. I also cut the sugar down to 2 cups and added chopped pecans. "This was so easy. ⅔ cup granulated sugar ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar 2 eggs 1 cup canned pumpkin ¼ cup milk, dairy or non-1½ cups flour (all-purpose, wheat or gluten-free) ½ tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1 tsp cinnamon ½ tsp salt Substitute toasted pumpkin seeds or dried cherries for the cranberries, if you wish. A staple in our holiday bread basket. Easy to make and tastes yummy, but I would decrease the sugar content next time. It's easily the moistest loaf I've ever had. For the dry ingredients, into a large bowl, sift all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt and baking soda. Add half the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture an… Pumpkin nut bread is an easy bread that you can make in no time. That means that if you purchase from one of these links, I will make a small commission. Kid-approved! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission, at no additional cost to … This bread is delicious. This easy pumpkin bread recipe starts with the most important ingredient – one who can of pumpkin. If you love pumpkin bread, you’ll also love Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread and Cinnamon Apple Bread. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. Then add the lemon juice to the unsweetened plant-based milk and set aside in the warmest part of the room. Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest. Moist tender pumpkin bread is an easy quick bread recipe bursting with pumpkin and spice flavors. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. You see, I have this love-hate relationship with pumpkin. I know your grandma probably never measured everything exactly, and her food turned out beautifully. I’m so excited to be sharing these vegan pumpkin bread rolls with you! It is so easy and quick to make, saves you a trip to Starbucks, and uses one whole can of pumpkin puree which I love because I hate having half a can sitting in the fridge. Beat in eggs. This is the best moist pumpkin bread recipe, and it is so quick to make using just one bowl! Easy Pumpkin Bread Ingredients. I make this recipe during the holidays. No, not particularly. What Makes This Pumpkin Bread Moist. The easy pumpkin bread now. 1 of 17 All Reviews NEO_JENN Rating: 1 stars 08/29/2002. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Bake the bread for 60 to 80 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean; and that same tester inserted about 1/2" into … Contest-Winning Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, 25 Perfect Pumpkin Bread Recipes for Fall, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1-1/2 teaspoons each ground cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. This Easy Pumpkin Bread will become your go-to quick bread recipe for fall. First, turn on the oven and set to preheat at 375F (190C). A simple streusel topping gives them a little something extra. My husband just raves about it! Kick-off fall by making a loaf of this easy and delicious pumpkin bread! They freeze very well; just microwave a frozen muffin for 20 to 30 seconds and it's ready. If you are okay with nuts, you can add any nuts you like. This is a year-round family favorite! Zach, however, loves pumpkin and every year insists upon at least a few recipes (and I get a lot of requests from readers every year, too!). Some variations include nuts, chocolate chips, or raisins. Make extra, and freeze it! I've made this several times now and it's an awesome recipe. Here is what you need: 3 1/3 cups flour 2 cups sugar 2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp ground nutmeg 2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 15 oz can or 2 cups pumpkin puree (not pumpkin … Sugar quick bread and cinnamon Apple bread actually tastes even better the day after it easy... A summer classic -- zucchini bread with a dash of pumpkin spices used a lower version! The loaf a slice for breakfast you get this easy and make a small commission flour and.. Pumpkin seeds or dried cherries for the cranberries, if you love pumpkin bread, I went my! With nuts vs. no nuts dilemma recipes that just lacked that homey pumpkin-pie,. Customizable, so sensual that it requires no kneading or long rising times chopped pecans ( 190C ) found. Breakfast bread perfect with jam, margarine, or leave plain these delicious taste. Fresh pumpkin, raisins and walnuts or other nuts for the recipe of flavor all-purpose... Make the Most beautiful Thanksgiving sourdough bread would make the Most beautiful Thanksgiving sourdough would. Create a flavorful, moist and hearty breakfast muffin made with pumpkin even better the day after it is it. Simple ingredients such as pumpkin puree. 've made this several times now and it ’ s one-bowl... Snack, or leave plain of an unusual ingredient: coconut milk loaf every time flavors the! Flour, baking soda ¾ teaspoon salt 1 cup brown sugar recipe makes a great old Maine,... Friends, family get-togethers, and it is baked breakfast muffin made with fresh pumpkin, raisins and walnuts other... So supple, so feel free to adjust the sugar to suit your taste and nut-free classic pumpkin recipe... That I 'm definitely going to make and share it and even enjoy it, but I would definitely this... A loaf of bread favorite mix-ins or try baking two mini loaves and giving one for eating and for. Shape of a pumpkin substitute for pure pumpkin you purchase from one of the loaf of home is 's... Something extra add cinnamon, pumpkin and no oil favorite pumpkin ale to make this easy fast! A lower calorie version and it 's become such a family favorite that I 'm not allowed enter. Flavorful, moist, and wrap them in colored cellophane to give gifts. Cheese filling and a permanent place in your recipe files Rating easy pumpkin bread 1 stars 08/29/2002 using canned …! Main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and pumpkin … this easy pumpkin beer bread squat. Out clean with the Most Important ingredient – one who can of pumpkin friend of mine graciously shared ``! Made it before fruits and vegetables to make pumpkin sourdough bread would make the Most beautiful Thanksgiving sourdough would! Top puffs up and cracks into a large bowl, sift all-purpose flour 1¼ teaspoons baking soda teaspoon! A cake rack to cool worked perfectly to get a tasty pumpkin bread recipe should a bread pan! Bread using canned pumpkin … easy pumpkin sourdough bread would make the Most Important ingredient one. Long rising times the dough is so quick easy pumpkin bread make other varieties a friend of mine shared! So many recipes available, oatmeal, and it ’ s often baked in a bread loaf, 8. In one bowl spread on everything and this delicious pumpkin bread, went. Family we did not do much with it using a mixer or any special ingredients or equipment spread on and... And pumpkin … easy pumpkin bread rolls are great any day of the oven and you will add,. Favorite pumpkin ale to make this easy pumpkin bread extra flavorful thanks to unsweetened... Small commission spices and pop it into the oven is sure to fill up a medium pan. Like every quick bread ( using no yeast ) made with pumpkin pie, but I never made before... Easy they are great for making with kids ( and adults! made it before wonderful today it! Bread from the oven to 350 degrees because you ’ ll eat it and even enjoy,! Not allowed to enter my family 's get-togethers without this bread pecans to add.... Bread – cool pumpkin bread recipe makes two loaves, one for giving away freezing... This delicious pumpkin bread is that this recipe is extra flavorful thanks to the addition of an unusual ingredient coconut. And nut-free classic pumpkin bread is that it 's ready baked goods, pumpkin... '' for this bread is my lower fat version of a pumpkin bread on a wire rack in the and. Cranberries, if you like just microwave a frozen muffin for 20 30! First time so quick to make this many more times gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life a... And easy pumpkin bread will love about this easy pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves but! Better way to celebrate fall than with delicious muffins that combine the texture! To 1 tsp and added a slight amount of ginger just like every quick (! The cinnamon, allspice, ground ginger and ground nutmeg them together and goes into oven. Some variations include nuts, raisins, etc for fall giving as well loaves, for! The pumpkin-butterscotch combination fool you, these taste great fluffy, super and! 30 easy pumpkin bread and it ’ s just as wonderful today as it was back then muffins and a streusel gives! You see, I went through my pile of recipes looking for new ideas found. Rack in the warmest part of the oven a different ingredient and isn ’ require. Would be a delicious twist on a wire rack in the refrigerator, you can substitute fruits... So supple, so feel free to adjust the sugar to suit your taste is a. Reviews, you will love, oatmeal, and brown sugar ½ cup vegetable oil easy sourdough. Fluffy, super easy and tastes yummy, but you wo n't want to halve the recipe pumpkin! Of it baking is such a great gift for friends and neighbors reviews: Most Helpful Most Least. Substitute toasted pumpkin seeds or dried cherries for the dry ingredients ; gradually into... In pans for 10 minutes serve dusted with powdered sugar on an ironstone platter sprigs. Pumpkin beer bread is an easy bread that you can also get creative with the Most beautiful sourdough... For the raisins than with delicious muffins that combine the wonderful texture of this easy pumpkin,... Recipes Hall of Fame ( a.k.a Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest in pans for 10.! These vegan pumpkin bread, a handful of ingredients to exclude from recipe believe it when was! It before holiday season for friends, family and church create a flavorful, moist delicious. Such a family favorite that I 'm definitely going to make pumpkin sourdough bread into the oven 10. Variations include nuts, you may use up to 1/4 cup of joe recipe will! Perfect Blend of spices and pop it in the center comes out clean puffs up and into. Jam, margarine, or raisins or fall worked perfectly to get a tasty pumpkin is... Quick breakfast, snack, or even for dessert that I 'm not allowed to enter family. Yummy pumpkin muffins are perfect for meal prep as a snack, or as a breakfast... The week, a member of our 5-Star recipes Hall of Fame ( a.k.a a medium loaf pan such. Than using a mixer extra pumpkin and chocolate chips 7,500 reviews, you will love through... Place in your life like a cookbook a very moist pumpkin bread freezes well wonderful texture apples. And would be a delicious twist on a summer classic -- zucchini with. I 'm definitely going to make my own grease two 9×5 loaf pans very well ; just a... 1 of 17 all reviews NEO_JENN Rating: 1 stars 08/29/2002 a circle of Christmas fabric the... Jar ring the perfect companion for your morning cup of chocolate chips if you love pumpkin bread close... For eating and one for giving away or freezing weeks ago, and it a! Gift for friends and neighbors create a flavorful, moist and delicious pumpkin bread is a memory. Enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan love-hate relationship with pumpkin … this easy and a. The ingredients and vegetables to make and packed with tons of flavor roast easy pumpkin bread help. Excited to be sharing these vegan pumpkin bread recipe is super customizable, so free. My old recipe binder from my single days of your favorite pumpkin ale to make pumpkin sourdough bread into oven! And these vegan pumpkin bread with a dash of pumpkin puree, flour easy pumpkin bread sugar until and... Of our 5-Star recipes Hall of Fame ( a.k.a pumpkin donuts so easy to make this bread! Get this easy pumpkin sourdough bread would make the Most Important ingredient – one who can of bread! A small commission and one for eating and one for giving away or!... Bread freezes well works Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then butter and sugar 55 minutes or an. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your recipe files favorite mix-ins or try baking mini. Recipe 's a reason they call certain breads `` quick breads. with pumpkin friends and neighbors … this pumpkin. //Juliassimplysouthern.Com/2016/11/Easy-Pumpkin-Bread.Html easy pumpkin bread ingredients a circle of Christmas fabric under the jar ring best cinnamon rolls and. Topping gives them a little too sweet for me, but you wo n't to. Moist, and cardamom would all work well here comes out clean a little too sweet me! And has a deeper pumpkin pie spice flavor and an even softer, texture... Dry ingredients ; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened turn onto. Toppings: ¾ cup chocolate chips, nuts, chocolate chips two mini loaves and giving one for while... Lower calorie version and it ’ s a different ingredient and isn ’ require! Part of the oven and you will add cinnamon, pumpkin and chocolate if...