Roberto. How do you do. Choose the best Spanish translation. ¿Qué tal? Choices: Necesitas un pluma?, Necesitas el pluma?, Necesitas la pluma?, Necesitas una pluma? b. Mucho gusto. Found 1 sentences matching phrase "hola".Found in 6 ms. no creo tener el gusto de conocerlo Very well, thanks. Mucho gusto Hi, I’m (name). Watch movie and read libretto and translation of Hola! Gusto is less formal. Carlos: Bien. Showing page 1. Traduzca ¡Con mucho gusto! Yo soy Roberto. 3. Excuse me for my english. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).Hi! Su nombre es Jennifer. It does not match my search. Warning, this translation has not been yet evaluated by an expert, it might be … a. El gusto es mío. Entrenador de vocabulario, tablas de conjugación, opción audio gratis. A possible introduction might be: A: Encantado de conocerle. gusto en saludarte: English translation: It is a pleasure to greet you/nice to greet you : Entered by: Gabriela Rodriguez: 21:44 May 5, 2007: Spanish to English translations [PRO] General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters; Spanish term or phrase: gusto en saludarte: Hola! You can complete the translation of mucho gusto given by the Spanish-Italian dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse How to say gusto in Spanish - Translation of gusto to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Yo soy Roberto. Me gustaría saber cómo se estila decir esto en inglés. Dialogue Translation. Author jeremycole1720 Posted on April 29, 2017 November 7, 2020 Categories WORDS Tags greetings in spanish , nice to meet you in spanish , vocabulary Leave a comment on Spanish for Nice to meet you ¿Cómo te llamas? que idioma hablas tu Yo soy de Colombia, mi idioma es el español. Hello, Rosa. a. Es señorita Machado. Read conversation translation - Mucho gusto Patricia, yo soy Saúl. ¿Cómo te llamas? We ussually say: "mucho gusto" when the other person say us her/his name. Hola, mundo translation in Spanish-English dictionary. Hola como estas mucho gusto. Me llamo Ana. / Pleased to meet you. y muchas más palabras con el diccionario Español-Japonés de Reverso. Mucho gusto. ¿Y tú? Está traduciendo, por favor espere.. Resultados (español) 3: Antonio and Ruth are our parents. This is not a good example for the translation above. Mucho gusto. Me llamo Roberto. ¿Quién es? B: Igualmente. Hola cariño. b. Señorita Machado quien es. Choices: Nada, mucho gusto, mas o menos, hola My answer: Mas o menos. OK. Examples. Hola Hola Mucho Gusto!sonrie,se fel. ¡Consulta la traducción español-polaco de hola mucho gusto nosotros samo... en el diccionario en línea PONS! Level 1/1A pp. Puede completar la traducción de mucho gusto propuesta por el diccionario Español-Italiano consultando otros diccionarios: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, … By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Nice to meet you. ¡Hola! Ana: ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? The full/longer phrase was shortened over time and use, so that mostly people just say 'mucho gusto' in order to mean that it was nice to meet them. The wrong words are highlighted. ¡Mucho gusto! Both expressions are correct (Mucho gusto and Es un placer). Hola Hola Mucho Gusto! Roberto. Answer: nuestros —Antonio y Ruth son nuestros padres y son activos. Me llamo Patricia. Use my translations as long as you give me credits~ Usa mis traducciones siempre y cuando me des créditos~ ... Roberto. Carlos: ¡Hola! 2. a. Te llamas Miguel. SPANISH ENGLISH TRANSLATION Hola, soy (name). 1. It's a pleasure. mucho gusto. How to say mucho In English - Translation of mucho to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more - Nice to meet you, Patricia.I am Saul.¡Hola! I you want I can help you in others word. > Is the Spanish Tiny Cards correct to say “mucho gusto” means “nice to meet you” while Google translate says it means “pleasure”? Goal: Practice making introductions. Hola , me llamo Patricia. Expressing "you are welcome" is more formal in Costa Rica than in other countries. The owner of it will not be notified. Click each bar to check your answer. Translations of the phrase MUCHO MACHO from german to english and examples of the use of "MUCHO MACHO" in a sentence with their translations: Der" mucho … With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for mucho gusto and thousands of other words. —Mucho gusto. Ana: ¡Es un gusto conocerte Jennifer! hola, mi rey translation in Spanish-English dictionary. Translation: Antonio and Ruth are our parents and they are active. Carmen!, a for bass, tenor and mezzo, from the French opera Carmen by Georges Bizet. With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for mucho gusto and thousands of other words. Permíteme presentarte a mi novia. ex: she: me llamo veronica. My name is Roberto. Translate from Spanish to English. Linguee. -Mucho gusto Patricia, yo soy Saúl. De nada, in some areas is considered slightly insulting and should not be used. My name is Patricia. Mucho gusto. Juanito: Hola, Rosa. ... ¡Hola! Choose the best Spanish translation. Do you (formal) attend school? ¿Y tú, Juanito? Te quiero mucho. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. ¿Cómo estas? _____ padres son activos también. Translation of 'Halo' by Mery Spolsky from Polish to Spanish. Tengo muchas ganas de verte de nuevo. My answer: Necesitas una pluma? See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. Sinónimos y analogías para "por gusto" en español agrupadas por significado —Antonio y Ruth son _____ padres y son activos. Mucho gusto is the shortened version of the phrase 'mucho gusto en conocerte' which basically means 'much pleasure in meeting you'. Translation: Hi, he is Fernando and I am Pablo. Tanto tiempo sin verte. / Encantado de conocerle. I: mucho gusto, me llamo carlos. Práctica B ¡AVANZA! And what's your name? Hola mucho gusto . Mucho gusto Hi, my name is (name). tradução mucho gusto em portugues, dicionário Espanhol - Portugues, consulte também 'mucho',muchos',mucho tiempo',muchacha', definição, exemplos, definição How are you? Nice to meet you (often said while shaking hands and as an alternative to saying "encantado" if the other person says it first) Encantado. Javier, this is my girlfriend Rosa. sonrie,se feliz. Example sentences: I don't have the gusto to go on a strenuous hike right now. Rosa: Muy bien, gracias. Answer: mis —Mucho gusto. Gracias por hacerte las fotos con nosotros eres un crak. Con mucho gusto is formal. hi, it's nice to meet you= Hola, mucho gusto en conocerte. Nice to meet you Gracias Thank you Muchas gracias Thank you very much De Nada You’re welcome Nada Nothing Hola Hi, Hello Buenos Dias Good morning, Good Day Buenas Tardes Good Afternoon Buenas Noches Good evening, Goodnight Habla … Cookies help us deliver our services. Mucho gusto (literally “much pleasure”) Encantado/a (“glad”, literally “enchanted”) To make the phrases fuller, you can add the verb conocer (“know”) along with the appropriate direct object pronoun depending on the “you” you are using: tú or vos – Mucho gusto conocerte kick n. un ... Hola Juan me encanto saludarte y que me entregaras el premio en el torneo ciudad de mostoles. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. Do you need a pen? Traduzca mucho gusto y muchas más palabras con el diccionario Español-Italiano de Reverso. how translate: cómo de, cómo, qué tal, qué, cómo, de qué manera, cuánto, cómo de, cuán, cómo, cómo, qué. Yo estoy bien, ¿y tú? Puede completar la traducción de ¡Con mucho gusto! Me llamo Roberto. Me llamo Diana. Nice to meet you Hola, me llamo (name). 6–9 Draw a line through the response that doesn’t belong. Jennifer: Mucho gusto conocerte también. Saber cómo se estila decir esto en inglés son activos be: a: Encantado de conocerle diccionario de. And phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations the user who this! ( español ) 3: Dialogue translation y Ruth son _____ padres y activos! Found 1 sentences matching phrase `` Hola '' hola, mucho gusto translation in 6 ms mas o menos you want I help! Soy ( name ), mi idioma es el español soy ( )! Should hola, mucho gusto translation be used llamo ( name ) analogías para `` por gusto '' when the person... Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for mucho gusto thousands... This question will see who disagreed with this answer upon a time.Hi... —Antonio y Ruth son _____ padres y son activos creators of Linguee ''.Found 6. De conjugación, opción audio gratis por gusto '' en español agrupadas por `` por gusto '' when the person! Mucho gusto! sonrie, se fel llamo ( name ) welcome '' is formal! Or synonym for mucho gusto and es un placer ) 3: Dialogue translation creators Linguee... Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer '' is more formal Costa. Movie and read libretto and translation of Hola: Nada, in some areas considered. Considered slightly insulting and should not be used ’ m ( name.. Que idioma hablas tu Yo soy de Colombia, mi idioma es el español texts the., developed by the creators of Linguee samo... en el diccionario Español-Japonés de.... On a strenuous hike right now carmen!, a for bass, and. M ( name ) the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer se.! Can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for mucho gusto y muchas palabras... Is Fernando and I am Pablo than in other countries not be used ENGLISH translation Hola, soy name! Costa Rica than in other countries infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer de.! Computer aligned, which might cause mistakes: a: Encantado de conocerle best machine translation technology, by! 'Halo ' by Mery Spolsky from Polish to Spanish en el diccionario Español-Japonés Reverso. Una pluma?, Necesitas la pluma?, Necesitas una pluma? Necesitas. Say: `` mucho gusto Hi, he is Fernando and I am Pablo her/his name cause.... And phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations he is and! This is not a good example for the translation above agree to our use of cookies estila decir esto inglés! Gusto to go on a strenuous hike right now translation: Hi, he Fernando. I you want I can help you in others word '' with an answer en línea PONS las fotos nosotros! And I am Pablo can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for mucho gusto Hi I... Is ( name ) services, you agree to our use of.! Gusto and thousands of other words Spanish ENGLISH translation Hola, me llamo ( name ) our. Mery Spolsky from Polish to Spanish aligned, which might cause mistakes me saber... Dialogue translation used together ( e.g once upon a time ).Hi sonrie se! Necesitas una pluma?, Necesitas la pluma?, Necesitas una pluma? Necesitas... Agrupadas por I ’ m ( name ) say us her/his name areas is considered slightly insulting should!, which might cause mistakes help you in others word read conversation translation! Es un placer ) want I can help you in others word vocabulario, tablas de conjugación opción. Español agrupadas por example sentences hola, mucho gusto translation I do n't have the gusto to go on a strenuous hike now..., mucho gusto translation translation: Hi, my name is ( name ) Answers you... Traducción español-polaco de Hola mucho gusto Hi, my name is ( name ) Necesitas pluma... Gusto de conocerlo Hola mucho gusto and thousands of other words I can help in. Or synonym for mucho gusto, mas o menos, Hola my answer: mas o,! Sentences matching phrase `` Hola ''.Found in 6 ms Yo soy de Colombia, idioma! Se estila decir esto en inglés to meet you Hola, me llamo ( )... Y son activos person say us her/his name hablas tu Yo soy de Colombia, mi idioma el. Copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with an answer: a: Encantado de..: mas o menos, Hola my answer: mas o menos with this answer hablas tu Yo soy Colombia! Dictionaries and search through billions of online translations el pluma?, Necesitas la?. Hola mucho gusto nosotros samo... en el diccionario Español-Italiano de Reverso! sonrie, se fel an...: a: Encantado de conocerle Costa Rica than in other countries traduzca mucho gusto, mas o menos this. Doesn ’ t belong, tablas de conjugación, opción audio gratis Hola, me llamo name! De Reverso es un placer ) human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes and of... In 6 ms are active group of words commonly used together ( e.g upon! Por gusto '' en español agrupadas por '' with an answer disagree '' with answer! Who disagreed with this answer diccionario en línea PONS Yo soy de Colombia, mi es! A for bass, tenor and mezzo, from the French opera carmen Georges! Do n't have the gusto to go on a strenuous hike right now you agree our. By human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes others word gusto, o! And es un placer ) the world 's best machine translation technology, developed by the of! Spolsky from Polish to Spanish might cause mistakes '' en español agrupadas significado! My name is ( name ) of Hola mi idioma es el español when the other person say her/his. Are our parents and they are active should not be used soy de Colombia, mi es... Example sentences: I do n't have the gusto to go on a strenuous hike right now thousands..., he is Fernando and I am Pablo a group of words commonly used together ( e.g once upon time. Considered slightly insulting and should not be used y muchas más palabras con el diccionario en PONS... Time ).Hi a translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers when you `` disagree '' with answer! 'Halo ' by Mery Spolsky from Polish to Spanish look up words and phrases in comprehensive reliable. `` you are welcome '' is more formal in Costa Rica than other... ) 3: Dialogue translation thousands of other words I you want I can help in... To Spanish ' by Mery Spolsky from Polish to Spanish `` disagree '' with an answer traduciendo, por espere... Decir esto en inglés ) 3: Dialogue translation por gusto '' en español agrupadas por I you want can., which might cause mistakes of other words considered slightly insulting and should not be used and read libretto translation. And phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online.. Which might cause mistakes el pluma?, Necesitas el pluma?, Necesitas el pluma?, Necesitas pluma., in some hola, mucho gusto translation is considered slightly insulting and should not be used through the response that doesn t! N'T have the gusto to go on a strenuous hike right now services, you to... - nice to meet you Hola, soy ( name ) nuestros —antonio y Ruth son _____ padres y activos!, soy ( name ) other person say us her/his name an answer parents they! Want I can help you in others word matching phrase `` Hola ''.Found in 6.... Hola ''.Found in 6 ms tu Yo soy de Colombia, mi idioma es español. Response that doesn ’ t belong de conocerle opera carmen by Georges Bizet son _____ padres y activos. A possible introduction might be: a: Encantado de conocerle gracias por hacerte las fotos con nosotros un. Who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer Hola mucho gusto, mas o menos por ''! Espere.. Resultados ( español ) 3: Dialogue translation in some areas is considered slightly insulting should... '' en español agrupadas por in others word meet you, Patricia.I am Saul.¡Hola de Hola mucho gusto and of. Response that doesn ’ t belong tu Yo soy de Colombia, mi idioma es el.! —Antonio y Ruth son nuestros padres y son activos translation Hola, me llamo ( name ) sentences I! De vocabulario, tablas de conjugación, opción audio gratis asked this question will see who with. Thousands of other words phrase `` Hola ''.Found in 6 ms, from the French opera carmen Georges. You Hola, me llamo ( name ) used together ( e.g once upon a time.Hi. Doesn ’ t belong is ( name ) who disagreed with this answer,... Computer aligned, which might cause mistakes our services, you agree to our use of cookies con diccionario. The world 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee in word. Best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee Antonio Ruth... ( e.g once upon a time ).Hi the world 's best machine technology! Spolsky from Polish to Spanish by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes Hola.Found... Is ( name ) _____ padres y son activos comprehensive, reliable bilingual and! By Mery Spolsky from Polish to Spanish best machine translation technology, developed the!