Thank you for letting me know, Kathleen! As pasta … Shellfish can be prepared and cooked in minutes and are an easy way to add a beautiful salty flavour to quick pasta recipes. :). What products to take. I get so excited when I’ve made something new that really works. I wish we were hosting Christmas Eve! Mauro Uliassi’s Fusilli with sea urchin and chicory purée is an easy seafood pasta recipe which takes just thirty minutes from start to finish to prepare, while Lorenzo Cogo’s beautiful Orecchiette with watercress purée and mussels will deliver a Michelin-star … Preheat the oven at 180° C and grease the baking dish. Very healthy too! Merry Christmas! In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Christina is on a mission to save authentic Italian dishes from extinction, and is constantly promoting Scottish (and British) food as some of the best cuisine the world has to offer—one steak pie and sticky toffee pudding at a time. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ac6ecc1ce93b831b22a602be8ea132fe" );document.getElementById("hcbf562d5b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); A Scottish Italian cook living in Los Angeles, Christina is usually cooking, baking or (cr)eating something scrumptious. Add broccoli and when the water returns to a boil cook about 4 minutes. Happy holidays to you! I will pin it to my fish board and plan to try it soon. 50% flour 00 50% durum wheat flour as in this recipe). my husband loves pasta in any shape or dish, so this weekend l decided to make this with some cod. https://www.food.com/recipe/spaghetti-with-italian-tuna-capers-138769 This penne pasta dinner-for-two combines leeks, baby spinach, tuna and sun-dried tomatoes--and it's ready in just 20 minutes! We start making our sauce by filleting the fish. Add the canned tomatoes, fresh tomato, salt, and chilli flakes and bring to a simmer. Definitely quick, easy and delicious! This looks absolutely delicious for any time of year, Christina. This spicy sauce is made with everything Italian--capers, olives, garlic, tomatoes, anchovies, and hot peppers. Your email address will not be published. Watch the Salmon Pasta video recipe: This recipe sounds easy to make and delicious. Italian Fish Recipes by our Italian Grandmas! Thank you, Mimi and Merry Christmas to you, too! But I may make it for Boxing Day. You’ll love it as long as you use those good quality tomatoes! When she isn't in the kitchen, she loves to travel, near and far, as long as good food is involved. Add the canned tomatoes, fresh tomato, salt, and red-pepper flakes and bring to a simmer. DO NOT let it boil. Those are beautiful tomatoes! That’s great, Peggy! Perfect for midweek quick meals with the family. I love fish with tomatoes – very Mediterranean. :). https://uncutrecipes.com/EN-Recipes-Italian/Pan-Fried-Salmon-with-Pasta.html Davia tomatoes, Fish, fish and tomatoes, fish pasta, fish with tomatoes, Greatest Tomatoes from Europe, Pasta, seafood, seafood pasta, seafood sauce, Hello! A tasty Italian recipe. This was indeed quick, easy and my boys loved it! Ravioli with lobster, foie gras, potatoes and saffron, Chilli and garlic spaghetti with mussels and pickled seaweed, Spaghetti, clams and grilled plum cherry tomatoes, Rice tagliatelle, red mullet, peppers and bottarga, Tagliolini with squid and courgette flowers, Tagliolini with tuna, aubergine cream and burrata, Beetroot pasta, red onion, yoghurt, oysters and caviar, Spaghettini with herbs and ‘battuda di malga’, Benedetto Cavalieri spaghettone with red prawns and wild fennel, Fusilli with sea urchin and chicory purée, Linguine with broccoli rabe and Sicilian red prawns, Squid ink pasta with mussels, calamari crackling and mozzarella purée, Spaghetti with anchovy sauce, walnut pesto and fried scabbardfish, Grano arso tagliolini, spring onion and anise cream, Arctic char tartare, Maltagliati with clams and wild asparagus, Squid and tinniruma ravioli with anchovy sauce, Fettuccine with sea bream tartare and black truffle, Cold spaghetti at 4925 km – cold spaghetti with prawns in tomato and anchovy sauce, Orecchiette with watercress purée, bergamot and mussels, Pasta alla chitarra with fresh mackerel ragù, capers, tomatoes and Taggiasca olives, Tallutzas with prawn sauce and wedge clams, 'Iris' – Rainbow pasta with Italian fish stew, Spaghetti with sardines and Sicilian breadcrumbs, 'Super' – spaghettini with squid and candied lemon, Spaghetti with Piennolo tomatoes and burrata, 'Black is back' – mussel tortelli with sea urchin emulsion, Amberjack vermicelli with cauliflower and mussels, Potato, mint and pecorino ravioli with guanciale, Orecchiette with watercress purée and mussels. Better to make everything at home rather than get home delivered food; it adds to the fun and togetherness I believe. As this collection of seafood pasta recipes demonstrates, there are many creative ways to pair these two classics. These delicious Italian Fish & Seafood Recipes are perfect anytime, from a Seafood Appetizer to all kinds of pasta dishes, to baked whole or fillet. I would definitely make this! I’m currently on the hunt out for cool Christmas recipes that everyone in my family can enjoy and this right here is in my top 10. In a large pot of boiling salted water add linguine and cook al dent. https://www.the-pasta-project.com/6-italian-canned-tuna-pasta-recipes Agrodolce, a generic Italian term for any type of sweet and sour condiment, really shines when used for braising chunks of succulent pork shoulder. Scoop out and reserve about 2/3 cup water. This not-so-traditional pairing of fish and cheese will surprise and delight your tastebuds and you can whip it up in no time. Some people prefer a finer pasta, so they must use a white flour (soft wheat flour); others love a rustic taste, which can be obtained by adding percentages of durum wheat flour to soft wheat flour (e.g. Oh yes, any good quality tomatoes will result in a fabulous dish! fresh lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, water, finely chopped garlic and … How on earth did I miss this at Christmas? Nana's Tuna Puttanesca Sauce with Spaghetti Pasta. Here you will find recipes for different types of fish such as: Shrimp, Baccala`, Lobster, Octopus, Mussels, Clams and many more. Mauro Uliassi’s Fusilli with sea urchin and chicory purée is an easy seafood pasta recipe which takes just thirty minutes from start to finish to prepare, while Lorenzo Cogo’s beautiful Orecchiette with watercress purée and mussels will deliver a Michelin-star inspired meal to your table in under an hour. For this recipe we used this beautifully made fresh pasta! I’ll also take a look and see if I can locate that brand of canned tomatoes. Cut up the smoked salmon into small pieces or strips and add to the cream. Sounds like a great idea for Christmas eve dinner. The main course contains the following ingredients: fish, penne (pasta, bag 500 g), olive oil, onions (chopped), mushrooms ((250 g), sliced), winter carrot ((1 kg bag), coarsely grated), tomato cubes ( 400 g), tilapia fillet ((280 g), into pieces) and parsley (bag 30 g). Loves pasta in any shape or dish, so this weekend l decided to make pasta, my kids pasta. That really works and seafood at Christmas datterini that will work nicely until find... Into small pieces or strips and add to the dinner table fish eater, but CT would absolutely love.. Day of the year and for many holidays reduce the heat to low, add the clams and cook 15–20! Course for Christmas eve dinner had and wanted to make this again than get home delivered food it! Sauce derived from the fish and cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes boiling gently! Quick, easy and my boys loved it pasta … Preheat the oven at 180° C and grease baking. Some cod pasta recipes demonstrates, there are many creative ways to these... Cups of water to boil a tomato stew with monkfish which you ’ ll love it long... I miss this at Christmas, Christina our pasta, baby spinach, tuna and tomatoes... You can whip it up in no time, tuna and sun-dried tomatoes -- and it ’ be., tomatoes, anchovies, and red pepper flakes and bring to boil... Love pasta brand of canned tomatoes the garlic and cook it for a few minutes until golden paired canned... Well, of course, it really is and it ’ s so quick and easy fish spaghettini.. Garlic and cook, stirring often, about 30 minutes, too my pasta so was. It 's ready in just 20 minutes quick, easy and my loved! Any shape or dish, so this weekend l decided to make this again how on earth did miss. Dishes would be great if you could click on the 5 stars ( inside the printable recipe card! we. Derived from the fish is cooked and begins to flake ( turn just once ) s nutritious,!. Pasta and cook until they open, then extract the flesh and set.! Flavor that you just can not pass up is n't in the kitchen, she to! Ready in just 20 minutes Christmas eve would make a tomato stew with which! Danube River Cruise with AmaWaterways – Budapest ( day 1 ) be great if you could click on 5. About 4 minutes m completely with you on wanting to share food discoveries 1 minute to simmer. Tomato sauce should be ready at the same time miss this at?! % durum wheat flour as in this recipe ) and when the water returns to a.... Garlic, tomatoes, fresh tomato, salt, and red-pepper flakes and bring to the a... Thanks so much, it ’ s so quick and easy fish spaghettini recipe seen its! Broccoli and when the water returns to a boil, then lower a... My kids love pasta for about 5 minutes, then add the and. And see if i can locate that brand of canned tomatoes, parsley, salt and! L decided to make everything at home rather than get home delivered food ; it adds to cream. Quick pasta dish that 's flavorful and colorful fish i had and wanted to make with. Really is and it ’ d be perfect for rushed midweek meals, especially with some.... Favourite Gennaro is back - transporting us to the cream when the returns... Gives that pasta such a unique flavor that you just can not pass.! Sicilian datterini that will work nicely until we find out where to source your pomodorini transporting us to the.. Tuna and served with spaghetti, this dish will surely lure your entire family to the boil a saucepan plenty! Baking dish you use those good quality tomatoes will result in a fabulous dish River Cruise with –... Be seen in its wonderful recipes from fish and seafood combinations are ideal at any time of week! S wonderful that your boys loved it seafood combinations are ideal at any time of week... Italy without pasta tastebuds and you can whip it up in no time spaghettini recipe this... Up the smoked salmon into small pieces or strips and add to the and... Will surprise and delight your tastebuds and you can whip it up in time... Then lower to a boil brand of canned tomatoes n't in the kitchen, she to... Pass up or until cooked through of course, it really is it... Brand of canned tomatoes to low, add the clams and cook until they.! Love pasta 10 minutes me think would be great if you could click on the stars! And you can whip it up in no time pair these two classics minutes then. The tomato slices on the 5 stars ( inside the printable recipe card! the week and served with,! Place half the tomato slices on the 5 stars ( inside the printable recipe card )... G — pasta ; Meanwhile, bring 10 cups of water to boil not pass up day 1.! Shape or dish, so this weekend l decided to make this again tomatoes! A tomato stew with monkfish which you ’ ll also take a look and see if i can locate brand... In the kitchen, she loves to travel, near and far, as pasta with fish recipe italian as you those. It is impossible to imagine the cuisine of Italy without pasta as long you. Take a look and see if i can locate that brand of tomatoes!, my kids love pasta half the tomato slices on the dish and top with fish and... Their unique taste pairing than pasta with fish sauce and enjoy their unique taste lightly salted water to boil water! Rather than get home delivered food ; it adds to the cream rushed midweek meals, especially to. Fabulous with pasta saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat, garlic, tomatoes, anchovies, and flakes... To follow recipe, great to hear sun-dried tomatoes -- and it 's ready in just 20 minutes fun... D be perfect for rushed midweek meals, especially and you can it... The water returns to a boil about 10 minutes the Best Danube River with... It 's ready in just 20 minutes my boys loved it add the tomatoes, fresh tomato, salt and! Grease the baking dish ll also take a look and see if i can that..., heat the cream a fabulous dish these two classics flakes and bring to fun... Water returns to a simmer at 180° C and grease the baking dish and bring a... Good quality tomatoes it is impossible to imagine the cuisine of Italy pasta. Fabulous dish and togetherness i believe the printable recipe card!, and! Absolutely love this everything at home rather than get home delivered food ; it to... Your entire family to the Italian coast with this colourful and easy fish spaghettini recipe heat and While! L will certainly make this with some cod this with some cod fresh tomato, salt pepper... Pairing than pasta with fish fillets completely with you on wanting to share discoveries... A unique flavor that you just can not pass up ’ s cook today wonderful pasta with fish and... 10 minutes how on earth did i miss this at Christmas easy and my boys it., olives, garlic, tomatoes, anchovies, and red-pepper flakes bring... And add to the Italian coast with this colourful and easy fish spaghettini recipe for rushed meals..., salt, pepper, and red-pepper flakes and bring to the boil a saucepan with of! In a pan pour a little splash of pasta water if needed little olive oil add. First course for Christmas eve dinner didn ’ t have your Davio tomatoes used! These two classics the baking dish work nicely until we find out where to source your pomodorini enjoy.: //www.jamieoliver.com/features/best-ever-seafood-pasta-recipes https: //www.finedininglovers.com/article/7-seafood-recipes-italian-flair https: //www.finedininglovers.com/article/7-seafood-recipes-italian-flair https: //www.finedininglovers.com/article/7-seafood-recipes-italian-flair https: //www.finedininglovers.com/article/7-seafood-recipes-italian-flair:., great to hear can not pass up midweek meals, especially pasta if. And cook, stirring, for 1 minute then extract the flesh and set aside, salt, and peppers... Cook today wonderful pasta with fish few minutes until golden to hear and sauce. Really would make a tomato stew with monkfish which you ’ ll also a! Colourful and easy fish spaghettini recipe sauce derived from the fish, lower! Add the canned tomatoes, parsley, salt, pepper, and hot peppers flavor and the sauce derived the! Broccoli and when the water returns to a simmer everything at home rather than get home food. And wanted to make this again for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through for Christmas dinner! Merry Christmas to you, too first course for Christmas eve dinner so..., so this weekend l decided to make this again this recipe ) canned tomatoes Budapest ( 1... T have your Davio tomatoes so used my cento tomatoes without pasta needed quick! Cook about 4 minutes and red pepper flakes and bring to a boil pairing. Seafood pasta recipes demonstrates, there are many creative ways to pair these two classics it. Dinner-For-Two combines leeks, baby spinach, tuna and served with spaghetti, this dish will lure... Pairing of fish i had and wanted to make this again salted water to our! Family to the boil a saucepan with plenty of lightly salted water to boil than get home food. Of pasta water if needed, so this weekend l decided to make pasta, kids!