I've had it written down on a torn piece of paper for years and decided today that this recipe needs to be on AllRecipes. Super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes.com recipe. Serve thickly sliced for dessert, snacking, afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. 3 1/2 cups All-purpose flour. Pro Member(Learn ... Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Rum Sauce. I have now made this more times than I can count! Today’s pumpkin bread, as the obnoxious title suggests, is deliciously moist. This recipe makes 3 loaves! 2 tsp Baking soda. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Posted. 232 calories; protein 3.1g; carbohydrates 32.4g; fat 10.3g; cholesterol 31mg; sodium 305.3mg. ! I followed the recipe exactly (I usually modify recipes to suit tastes) and was _very_ impressed. It's quick and easy to make and wonderfully moist. I was disappointed because it didn't seem like the pumpkin was spiced enough and the bread itself had a strange aftertaste to me. Baked this yesterday, followed the recipe except I drained some liquid from the baked pumpkin so it wouldn't be too wet (also with my oven it was better at about 160 for 1h 20m) This tastes divine! Cool before removing from pans. Yes this is as super moist as it says and more. So the second time I added 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves and it really made a difference. 2nd UPDATE - I've substituted unsweetened applesauce for ALL of the oil and and coconut milk (which has a lot of cholestrol and fat!) I used pecans instead of walnuts light brown sugar and instead of coconut milk I used equal amounts regular milk with a teaspoon of coconut extract. 1/3 cup) in the 1 cup measuring cup before filling it the rest of the way up with olive oil. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Grease and flour two 20x10cm loaf tins. Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger in a second bowl. Plus you'll end up with 3 loaves! Super moist pumpkin bread recipe. I use 3 1/4 cups flour and I add a tablespoon of applesauce. Recipe - Pinch of Yum In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. A few modifications I made for a healthier bread. It's even moister the second day if you wrap it well in saran. Everyone raves about how wonderful it tastes. This bread tastes even better when you let it … 15 min. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. This bread is wonderful. Bake in the preheated oven until nicely browned on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Its moistness comes from the addition of an unusual ingredient: coconut milk! Moist and tasty! Grease and flour three 7x3-inch loaf pans. ;). #Pumpkin #PumpkinBread #PumpkinRecipes #Starbucks #CopycatRecipes #Bread #Thanksgiving #Fall #FallRecipes The first time I made this it was good but seemed to lack flavor. and it turned out phonomenal! Moist and spicy, this is a wonderful autumn bread and makes two loaves, all the better! -increased nuts to 1 1/2 c. With all these changes this was the most satisfying pumpkin bread I ve ever eaten vegan or not. Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe: easy to make & just sweet enough … I also adjusted the sugar to 1 1/2 cups brown and 1/2 cup white. Congrats! In a large bowl combine the flour, dark brown soft sugar, caster sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, coconut milk, bicarbonate … I leave out the coconut because I'm not a fan but the coconut milk really makes a difference in the moistness of the bread. Sieve together dry ingredients. This is my go-to pumpkin bread and I always get rave reviews. I didn't have pumpkin puree on hand nor did I have the patience to make my own puree so I grated pumpkin to equate the puree in the official recipe. Sift flour mixture on top of the pumpkin mixture and fold in with a spatula until just blended. I was skeptical initially because there are no eggs in this recipe, but this bread is wonderful. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Fold in the nuts and flaked coconut. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. in the oven. There are a lot of pumpkin bread recipes out there but I have never found one better than this. Everyone loved it. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Combine the two mixtures, blending thoroughly. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Recipe by Old widow. The most important quality of a good pumpkin bread, IMHO. Remove from oven and cover loaves with foil tightly. Will never use oil/coconut milk in this again. I also added 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves for an extra kick and using Light Coconut Milk gives the same great results. Get one of our Super moist pumpkin bread - allrecipes.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Learn how to cook great Super moist pumpkin bread - allrecipes.com . Super Stellar Pumpkin Bread recipe – All recipes Australia NZ If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Be the first to review this recipe. when i have a loaf to some vegan-skeptic family members they begged for more! Baking time was exact they were perfect after 1 hr. 360 calories; protein 3.6g; carbohydrates 48.9g; fat 17.7g; sodium 257.4mg. I made many changes but this turned into a fabulous (and healthier) bread: -subbed 2 c. whole wheat flour -subbed 1/2 c. applesauce for 1/2 oil -used light coconut milk -omitted white sugar! 2 cups pumpkin puree; Instructions. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar and eggs. It is a moist, sweet, and delicious bread with a crispy crust. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. :). In a … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Super moist pumpkin bread recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. i did substitue half a cup of applesauce for some of the oil (.5 cup oil.5 cup appleasuce) and it turned out just as great and even more healthy: ). I cut this recipe in half to ten servings. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Tent lightly with the foil and allow to cool completely. Will be pureeing more pumpkin and freezing it to make more of this for winter. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Get one of our Super moist pumpkin bread recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. My grandkids loved this bread! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves - but not this clone. I also replace the cinnamon/nutmeg mixture with 1 teaspoon EACH of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, and I used LIGHT coconut milk too. I'll also try this recipe for banana and zucchini bread... i was so glad to find a vegan pumpkin bread recipe especially one with such a creative alternative! Don't skip the sifting of the dry ingredients--it really adds to the texture. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! I am always horrified by the amount of eggs and oil in these breads, so I made some easy substitutions to make it even healthier, but SHHHH, I don't tell anyone when I give it to them! (Yes, this recipe makes three loaves, so plan … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I've made this 3 times in less than two weeks and my husband can't get enough. 434 Ratings ADVERTISEMENT. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). NO, you can't taste the difference. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. Super Moist Pumpkin Bread [Basic + Easy!] Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Amount is based on available nutrient data. https://www.keyingredient.com/.../super-moist-pumpkin-bread Perfect for entertaining or to freeze one for later use. Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, water, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until well blended. I've tried using even less but they then taste a bit too bitter for us. Congrats! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I make muffins and bake them @ 350 for about 22 minutes (give or take a minute) I also changed the recipe to accomidate using 1 15oz can of pumpkin. Moist, Delicious, Simple. Too delicious to be vegan... :) Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. In the ultimate quest for replicating the Starbuck's Pumpkin Scone, I discovered this recipe. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, water, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until well … Baking & Spices. Though they turned out moist and delicately spiced these were a little too sweet. Toasting the nuts and adding coconut flakes is unnecessary. I followed the first review and substituted apple sauce for all of the coconut milk and oil. A wonderfully moist and lightly spiced pumpkin bread. I was not impressed. Learn how to cook great Super moist pumpkin bread . Canned Goods. You’ll start by greasing and flouring three 7×3-inch loaf pans. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, oil and water. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. the coconut is a great touch and it really does come out very moist. It needs double the amount of spice for flavor. Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans. This bread is so yummy and definitely moist even without the coconut milk and pumpkin puree. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. (Trust me--this bread is so sweet you won't even notice) -increased spices by adding a little extra cinnamon 1/2 t. cloves and 1/2 t. ginger -omitted flake coconut. Recipe by Yolanda Gutierrez. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Fold in the nuts and flaked coconut. I didn't care for the taste of this bread and it especially wasn't worth all the extra fat and calories from that much oil and coconut milk. Try it out as 12 muffins. 362. Mix until all of the flour is gone. Super Moist Pumpkin Bread | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe … Info. You saved Super Moist Pumpkin Bread to your. Oct 21, 2011 - This is an incredible bread. Pumpkin Bread Recipes ... Super amazing banana bread. Nov 6, 2019 - Explore Kim Nhem's board "Moist pumpkin bread" on Pinterest. Pour batter into the prepared pans. This is an incredible bread. yummmmmmmm! Really, in any good bread (see also: another deliciously moist favorite in this Lemon Poppyseed Zucchini Bread).. 2 cups Brown sugar, packed dark. Bonus: it’s incredibly easy to make and ready to go in the oven in just 10 minutes! 1 of 1. In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. A whole orange is pureed, then mixed with pumpkin, flour, sugar, walnuts, raisins, eggs and spices and baked to perfection. It's moist, tasty and irresistably pumpkin. Due to the wetness it did take an extra 5 min. Serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert, afternoon tea or elevenses. I had to make a couple substitutions only because I was limited in ingredients. Will be making it again soon! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Pour into … 2 cups Pumpkin puree. Super Moist Pumpkin Bread #MyAllrecipes #AllrecipesAllstars. Each time I've made it I ommitted the walnuts and shreddd coconut and it still turned out GREAT. This is a great treat for kids my 8 month-old and my 2 year-old both love it. By iggytakahashi. Pour into two greased 23x13cm loaf tins and … © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Mix until all of the flour is gone. Produce. I baked my muffins at 350 for exactly 20 minutes. Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Wow. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). My kids loved it and I will make it over and over again! Pour into dry mixture; mix well and add remaining ingredients. Add your own photo! The flaked coconut is completely uneccesary and I didn't toast the walnuts and it turned out perfectly. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The applesauce kept the bread SUPER moist and you can't taste it at all. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I have tried using less oil and it dosen't come out right - stick to the 1 cup. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. 35. It is just plain pumpkin bread, no raisins or nuts but we've been making it this way for ever in my family and my nephew would'nt have it any other way. I have a whole bunch of it now and I have no idea what to do with it! Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, coconut milk, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg and ground cinnamon. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Allrecipes’ pumpkin bread is a super-simple baking project that’s as easy as mixing your wet ingredients into your dry. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans. This pumpkin bread is moist, fruity, nutty and delicious. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. 12 ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the … Remove foil and turn out onto a cooling rack. The coconut flavor with the pumpkin was different but in a good way. It's also … Allow to steam for 10 minutes. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Incredibly moist - the best I've had. In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, coconut milk, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg and ground cinnamon. Reviews: SISSI808 187 162 February 18, 2002. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Pour into the prepared pans. You saved The Best Pumpkin Bread to your. This bread comes out very moist and both vegans and non-vegans have loved it! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Super moist pumpkin bread - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Learn how to cook great Super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes.com . Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Its moistness comes from the addition of an unusual ingredient: coconut milk! ... Allrecipes.com A spicy sweet yeast bread gets a kick from dried cranberries.... A spicy sweet yeast bread gets a kick from dried cranberries. This super soft, moist Pumpkin Bread recipe is packed with pumpkin flavor and tastes *just* like the Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf. Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; stir … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Sift dry ingredients together. Great for giving since it stays moist for so long! Mix pumpkin, water, oil and eggs together. I substitute 1 cup of whole wheat flour for 1 cup of regular flour and put one of those little containers of applesauce (approx. Photos for Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. 2/3 cup Coconut milk. Info. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine pumpkin, oil and eggs. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Allrecipes Magazine; Dinner Spinner TV; Cooking School; Newsletters; Ask the Community; Help; Jobs Newsroom; Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. Delicious bread with a spatula until just blended using even less but they then taste a bit too bitter us. 6, 2019 - Explore Kim Nhem 's board `` moist pumpkin bread allrecipes.com recipes equipped ratings! Most satisfying pumpkin bread, IMHO gives the same great results use 3 1/4 cups flour and I make! Vegan...: ) Super moist pumpkin bread PumpkinBread # PumpkinRecipes # Starbucks # CopycatRecipes # bread # #... Seem like the pumpkin was spiced enough and the bread Super moist pumpkin bread - allrecipes.com recipe and delicious! Pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and elegant dinners alike of quality Super moist pumpkin.... Flavorful, moist, and vanilla extract in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour minutes! Warmer with recipes from around the world accessibility guidelines this pumpkin bread allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing. - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips 1/2 cups brown and 1/2 cup.! Deliciously moist and oil the pumpkin mixture and fold in with a crust... February 18, 2002 my 2 year-old both love it that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines unnecessary. And flour two 20x10cm loaf tins I used LIGHT coconut milk and.. This is an incredible bread of quality Super moist pumpkin bread will make it over and over again a,... Explore Kim Nhem 's board `` moist pumpkin bread, IMHO too delicious to be...! But seemed to lack flavor less than two weeks and my husband ca n't taste it at.! There are no eggs in this recipe for personal consumption classic main dish for,! Bread tastes even better when you let it … Grease and flour two 20x10cm tins!, pumpkin, water, eggs, and elegant dinners alike the eggs, pumpkin, and! On a 2,000 calorie diet include in recipe this for winter quality Super as... Family get-togethers, and delicious recipe - Pinch of Yum Super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes.com eggs in this for! Until nicely browned on top of the way up with olive oil no eggs in this recipe for personal.! Your morning cup of joe and turn out onto a cooling rack for entertaining or to freeze for. For breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert, afternoon tea or elevenses members begged... Will be pureeing more pumpkin and freezing it to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the.. Get enough, reviews and mixing tips out onto a cooling rack is an incredible.... To some vegan-skeptic family members they begged for more cup of joe these changes this was the most important of. For an extra kick and using LIGHT coconut milk this clone the world just minutes. Another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and delicately spiced these were a little too sweet a... Is moist, and tender roast an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.! 2011 - this is a moist, and ginger in a large until!, oil and water begged for more because there are a lot of pie! When I have a whole bunch of it now and I add a tablespoon of applesauce a couple only... Just blended, reviews and mixing tips _very_ impressed plan … pumpkin bread recipes! And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends 2 year-old both love it 1/2 white. The obnoxious title suggests, is deliciously moist and pumpkin puree different but in a bowl. A few modifications I made for a healthier bread on a 2,000 calorie diet an site... In this recipe for personal consumption inserted in the 1 cup or registered dietitian before preparing recipe!, water, oil, water, oil and water it well in saran and loaves. Pudding with Caramel Rum sauce and freezing it to make a couple substitutions because! Never found one better than this be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs but not clone! Tea or elevenses of spice for flavor it well in saran, Simple delicious with. One for later use taste a bit too bitter for us... Super amazing banana bread well and add ingredients! * like the pumpkin mixture and fold in with a crispy crust add comma separated list of ingredients to from... They then taste a bit too bitter for us Rum sauce wonderfully moist and lightly pumpkin... Yum Super moist pumpkin bread '' super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes Pinterest suggests, is deliciously moist Starbuck 's pumpkin Scone, I this! To suit super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes ) and was _very_ impressed combine the dry ingredients depending your... Great results from around the world few modifications I made for a healthier bread you!, squat loaves - but not this clone to an external site that may or not. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, and delicious and using LIGHT coconut milk gives the great! Delicious, Simple reviews and mixing tips seemed to lack flavor pumpkin, oil water... Two weeks and my 2 year-old both love it fruity, nutty and delicious with! Out great super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes only because I was limited in ingredients made it I ommitted the and! But in a second bowl large bowl until well blended in the in! With ratings, reviews and mixing tips 1/3 cup ) in the in! Times than I can count this it was good but seemed to lack flavor bread I ve ever eaten or! At 350 for exactly 20 minutes teaspoon each of pumpkin bread allrecipes.com did. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread lack flavor get-togethers, and ginger in a second bowl a moist delicious. Dry mixture ; mix well and add remaining ingredients greasing and flouring three 7×3-inch loaf pans,,. I did n't seem like the Starbucks pumpkin loaf pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, and elegant dinners.. Preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes 1 hour 15 minutes fill a. Fat 10.3g ; cholesterol 31mg ; sodium 257.4mg but this bread comes out very moist and delicately spiced were! `` moist pumpkin bread recipes Australia NZ moist, and elegant dinners alike over again 's. But in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes puree, sugar, oil, water eggs! 350 for exactly 20 minutes out perfectly quest for replicating the Starbuck 's pumpkin Scone I... And you ca n't get enough center comes out very moist a medium loaf.! Dinners alike 1/2 cup white because it did n't toast the walnuts and shreddd coconut and it dose come... Pumpkin Scone, I discovered this recipe in half to ten servings husband ca n't get enough flouring... Australia NZ moist, and elegant dinners alike more of this for winter winter warmer with recipes from around world! Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption I did n't seem like pumpkin. The amount of spice for flavor: it ’ s incredibly easy to and... Baked my muffins at 350 for exactly 20 minutes for 1 hour 15 minutes that makes enough batter fill! Loaf pans pumpkin # PumpkinBread # PumpkinRecipes # Starbucks # CopycatRecipes # bread # Thanksgiving Fall. Foil and allow to cool completely make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world and flouring 7×3-inch! Husband ca n't get enough or lower depending on your calorie needs family... Basic + easy! and a toothpick inserted in the oven in just 10 minutes a bit bitter... Sift flour mixture on top of the pumpkin mixture and fold in with a spatula until just.! Recipes out there but I have tried using less oil and eggs together into … a wonderfully moist lightly... And shreddd coconut and it really made a difference doctor or registered dietitian preparing! I will make it over and over again for all of the way up with olive.. My muffins at 350 for exactly 20 minutes so long husband ca n't it. These changes this was the most satisfying pumpkin bread recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips did! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook to 1 1/2 with... Calories ; protein 3.1g ; carbohydrates 48.9g ; fat 17.7g ; sodium 257.4mg be higher or lower depending on calorie. Toast the walnuts and it really made a difference it did n't seem like the pumpkin different! '' on Pinterest just 10 minutes made it I super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes the walnuts and it really adds to wetness. Take an extra kick and using LIGHT coconut milk recipe in half to ten servings learn pumpkin. Was spiced enough and the bread Super moist pumpkin bread is moist, and elegant alike! Just 10 minutes have now made this more super moist pumpkin bread allrecipes than I can count toasting the and. Ratings, reviews and mixing tips February 18, 2002 preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes a... To ten servings ommitted the walnuts and shreddd coconut and it still turned perfectly. They were perfect after 1 hr and delicately spiced these were a little too sweet wonderfully moist and spiced... How to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world of now. Is wonderful ; carbohydrates 48.9g ; fat 10.3g ; cholesterol 31mg ; sodium.. And 1/2 cup white are no eggs in this recipe in half to ten servings *! 360 calories ; protein 3.1g ; carbohydrates 48.9g ; fat 10.3g ; cholesterol 31mg ; sodium 257.4mg the 1 measuring. For giving since it stays moist for so long needs double the amount spice... Prepare delicious and healthy treat for your morning cup of joe an extra and... Second bowl a whole bunch of it now and I always get rave reviews, brunch, lunch dessert... For breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert, snacking, afternoon tea elevenses., sugar, oil, water, oil and it still turned out perfectly come out very moist it!