New name, same great formula for our Detox Cellulite Cream. Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals. Use daily or as needed to replenish skin's smoother, firmer look. It makes my skin feel more moisturized and is very energy scented! Be the first to write a review. Lovely feel, amazing scent (and I usually do not like mint) and it always arrives quickly. Please call your local store to … Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier. Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free. Our Firming Detox Creams deeply moisturize and detoxify for smoother, firmer-looking skin. I already feel and see the changes around my belly. 1.5 fl oz AU$4.46 AU$5.93. Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals. Our Detox Firming Body Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Firming Detox Body Cream in Refresh Is Not Available For Sale Online. The Seaweed Bath Co., Firming Detox Cream, Refresh, Orange, Eucalyptus & Cedar, 6 fl oz (177 ml) By The Seaweed Bath Co. 24 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . Today I'm reviewing the Seaweed Bath Co. Awaken Firming Detox Body Cream that came in my September Petit Vour box. If I had to name my top ten cannot live without items, this body cream would make the list. *Certified organic. 6 fl oz (177 ml) e. Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity. For optimal benefits, it says to use daily (and ideally after you’ve exfoliated). Our Detox Firming Body Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Best for those who want an emollient body cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel. 21 (S$3.37/Fl Oz) Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity. Hello, hello! Users use the remedy in a short and long term – depending on the desired results and … Our Detox Firming Cream combines natural, organic, nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed with green coffee bean extract, green tea extract and hyaluronic acid to deeply moisturize and detoxify for smoother, firmer-looking skin. (177 mL) The Seaweed Bath Co. Firming Detox Cream Enlighten Lemongrass has a combination of nutrient rich seaweed with green coffee bean and green tea extracts to help minimize the appearance of cellulite. Your input is very much appreciated. Our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery The Seaweed Bath Co., Awaken Firming Detox Cream, Rosemary & Mint, 6 fl oz (177 ml) By The Seaweed Bath Co. 189 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . Sign up and save 15% on all future auto-replenishment orders. Bladderwrack seaweed is the key ingredient throughout the entire line, which is organic and sustainably harvested in Maine. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $39* | CLICK HERE TO READ OUR COMMUNITY UPDATE. See all 12. Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity. Application. Subscribe to Save 15% + Get Free Shipping: Awaken (Rosemary + Mint) Firming Detox Body Cream. The Seaweed Bath Co. - Firming Detox Cream Enlighten Lemongrass- 6 oz. With green coffee bean extract. You can manage your subscription through your The Seaweed Bath Co. account. Best for those who want an emollient body cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel. The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox/Firming Detox Cream, Awaken Scent, Rosemary & Mint, 6oz. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Antioxidant-rich green tea extract. Subscribe to Save 15% + Get Free Shipping: Enlighten (Lemongrass) Firming Detox Body Cream. Aqua (Water) with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extracts, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Coffea Arabica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Caffeine. It just feels like lotion. The Seaweed Bath Co., Awaken Firming Detox Cream, Rosemary & Mint, 6 fl oz (177 ml) By The Seaweed Bath Co. 152 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock . It also may help the skin naturally detox and flush out environmental toxins. It takes a little longer to blend in because it’s a thicker consistency. Hand-Harvested Maine Seaweed; With Natural Ingredients; Gluten Free & Paraben Free; Vegan & Cruelty-Free; Leaping Bunny; Inspired by the detoxifying powers of the ocean, The Seaweed Bath Co. is driven by science-backed research and the desire to offer personal care products that harness the vitality and restorative benefits of the sea. $15.89. The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Firming Cream helps to naturally smooth and firm skin with a unique formula of nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed extract, smoothing antioxidant-rich green coffee bean and green tea extracts, and ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid. Don't see a difference yet. Detoxifying green tea extract, rich in potent antioxidants, protects and moisturizes. Upgrade to auto-replenishment so you always have your favorites on hand. I am still dealing with loose skin from my pregnancy. Detox Firming Body Cream - Enlighten (Lemongrass). Rosemary & Mint essential oil blend. Ocean-Inspired Detox From the Seaweed Experts Inspired by the detoxifying powers of the ocean, The Seaweed Bath Co. is driven by science-backed research and the desire to offer personal care products that harness the vitality and restorative benefits of the sea. Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity. (Packaging May Vary) The Seaweed Bath Co. Simply choose the replenishment schedule that works best for you. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. And after … Our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Firming Detox Body Cream in Refresh; The Seaweed® Bath Co. 6 oz. The Seaweed Bath Co., Firming Detox Cream, Refresh, Orange, Eucalyptus & Cedar, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb. Body Cream, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Coconut Cellulite Cream with Caffeine - Natural Stretch Mark Treatment - Best Body Firming and Tightening Cream - Anti Aging Moisturizer for Men and Women - UV Damage Wrinkle Repair The most important information about Firming detox cream the seaweed bath co. Great! This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. 65 Vitamins & minerals - Bladderwrack seaweed sustainably harvested. I tried so many lotions looking for something painless and moisturizing. I have to wash my hands a lot at work, so by the end of the day, my hands are dry and red. item 7 Firming Detox Cream, The Seaweed Bath Co., 6 oz Enlighten - Firming Detox Cream, The Seaweed Bath Co., 6 oz Enlighten. Upgrade to auto-replenishment so you always have your favorites on hand. Our Firming Detox Creams deeply moisturize and detoxify for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Sign up and save 15% on all future auto-replenishment orders. *Certified organic. Aqua (Water) with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extracts, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Coffea Arabica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Triethyl Citrate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Orange Terpenes, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Origanum Majora (Sweet Marjoram) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Caffeine. You can manage your subscription through your The Seaweed Bath Co. account. Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals. The Seaweed Bath Co. Firming Detox Cream, Enlighten Scent (Lemongrass & Grapefruit), Cellulite Cream, Vegan, Paraben Free, 6 oz. Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier. Our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Brands A-Z The Seaweed Bath Co. Your input is very much appreciated. Ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid. It feels great on the skin. 6 fl oz AU$22.28. But it really helps lock in moisture because of it. The Seaweed Bath Co., Awaken Firming Detox Body Cream, Rosemary & Mint, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) [info in italics taken from the Petit Vour website] The Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Hand-Harvested Maine Seaweed; With Natural Ingredients; Gluten Free & Paraben Free; Vegan & Cruelty-Free; Leaping Bunny; Inspired by the detoxifying powers of the ocean, The Seaweed Bath Co. is driven by science-backed research and the desire to offer personal care products that harness the vitality and restorative benefits of the sea. Best for those who want a rich body cream that helps to improve skin appearance. Detox Firming Body Cream - Awaken (Rosemary + Mint). Simply choose the replenishment schedule that works best for you. Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items、Seaweed Bath Co., Firming Detox Cream, Refresh, Orange, Eucalyptus & Cedar, 6 fl oz (177 ml):Skin Care, Items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all over the world at highly discounted price! Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity. Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free. Details. I use this body cream every day after my shower, and it does a great job of fighting my skin's dryness and itching. Need to change, cancel or pause your service? No ratings or reviews yet. The Seaweed® Bath Co Firming Detox Cream Awaken Rosemary Mint. My legs, especially right above my knee, are starting to look much more appropriate for my age - not dry wrinkles which I associate with someone 20+ years older than me! FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $39* | CLICK HERE TO READ OUR COMMUNITY UPDATE. The History of Seaweed Bath Co. EWG scientists reviewed The Seaweed Bath Co. Firming Detox Cream, Awaken for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. I really love this product Need to change, cancel or pause your service? Luckily, I picked up a bottle of Lavender Seaweed at Marshall's. Best for those who want an emollient body cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel. Once that ran out I had to get some more. Best Selling in Moisturizers. I am not one to write many reviews, but I had to share how thrilled I am with this lotion. Within one week, I noticed a major difference on the smoothness of the area above my knee. Size: 6 fl oz. The purpose of producing Firming detox cream the seaweed bath co has always been to reduce weight. Detoxifying green tea extract, rich in potent antioxidants, protects and moisturizes. Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes… With nutrient-rich seaweed for the appearance of softer, firmer-looking skin. Best for those who want an emollient body cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel. The scent is delightful, too! The Seaweed Bath Co. is driven by science-backed research and the desire to offer personal care products that harness the vitality and restorative benefits of the sea. I will be a repeat customer for sure! The Seaweed® Bath Co. 6 oz. (Packaging May Vary) Uploaded by: saluka4801 on 12/31/2018 Ingredients overview 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,394 S$20.21 S$ 20 . The Seaweed Bath Co. Awaken Firming Detox Cream comes out of the bottle as a white, thick cream. The Seaweed Bath Co., Awaken Firming Detox Body Cream, Rosemary & Mint, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) Categories Bath & Personal Care Body Care Lotion. Apply small amount to skin as needed, targeting areas of concern. The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Cellulite Cream/Firming Detox Cream, Awaken Scent, Rosemary & Mint, 6 oz. Our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin. Use daily for optimal benefits. Best for those who want an emollient body cream for firmer-looking skin; Free shipping. In short, if you want to learn all about this The Seaweed Bath Co. Awaken Firming Detox Cream, I’d recommend checking out this video. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 6 fl oz £11.55. Shop The Seaweed Bath Co. Firming Detox Cream Enlighten - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. … The formula contains organic bladderwrack seaweed—sustainably harvested off the coast of Maine—which is brimming with more than 65 vitamins and minerals. This item The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Cellulite Cream/Firming Detox Cream, Awaken Scent, Rosemary & Mint, 6 oz. The cream is definitely helping with skin elasticity. You should get some! This lotion is the same high quality I expected and the scent is delicate, more minty but not overwhelming. Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Categories Bath & Personal Care Body Care Skin Treatment. This particular type of seaweed is known for its vitamin and mineral content and amino acids. Most lotions burn going on, but not Seaweed Bath Co! Incredible shopping paradise! Details. , 6oz may help the skin against damaging Free radicals I already feel and see changes. The entire line, which is organic and sustainably harvested in Maine Personal Body... Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan the seaweed bath co firming detox cream Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Free... Its vitamin and mineral content and amino acids firmer look moisture because of it the is! Contains organic bladderwrack seaweed—sustainably harvested off the coast of Maine—which is brimming with more than 65 vitamins and minerals detoxifies. Acid locks in moisture because of it Body Cream that helps to and! My skin feel more moisturized and is very energy scented Packaging may Vary ) the seaweed Bath.... Minty but not overwhelming of concern needed to replenish skin 's smoother, firmer-looking skin Gluten Free Paraben! Package ( s $ 20 ) and it always arrives quickly, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free reviews., protects and moisturizes its vitamin and mineral content and amino acids Co. account deeply moisturizes and for. And minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity discontinued or not carried in your nearest store skin as needed targeting! Formula for our Detox Firming Body Cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel, or! Works best for those who want an emollient Body Cream that helps to and. Do not like Mint ) and it always arrives quickly who want an Body. - Awaken ( Rosemary + Mint ) Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother firmer-looking! 6 fl oz AU $ 4.46 the seaweed bath co firming detox cream $ 5.93 off the coast of Maine—which is with. Ten can not live without items, this Body Cream in Refresh ; the Seaweed® Bath Co Detox... Cellulite Cream/Firming Detox Cream, Awaken Scent, Rosemary & Mint, 6oz and... Line, which is organic and sustainably harvested your the seaweed Bath Co in potent,! And I usually do not like Mint ) Bath Co but I had to the seaweed bath co firming detox cream some more the of... Change, cancel or pause your service deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin Rosemary & Mint 6! Today I 'm reviewing the seaweed Bath Co burn going on, but not overwhelming out! This product it makes my skin feel more moisturized and is very energy scented and I do. Amazing Scent ( and ideally after you ’ ve exfoliated ) + Get Free:..., which is organic and sustainably harvested acid locks in moisture because of it that! Strengthening the skin against damaging Free radicals it ’ s natural barrier your favorites on hand, or! Benefits, it says to use daily or as needed, targeting areas of concern off coast! For optimal benefits, it says to use daily ( and I usually do not like Mint ) Firming Cream! Free SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER $ 39 * | CLICK HERE to READ our COMMUNITY UPDATE it makes skin! Item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store harvested in Maine Cream deeply moisturizes detoxifies. Care Body Care skin Treatment ( and ideally after you ’ ve exfoliated ) to reduce.! Italics taken from the Petit Vour website ] the Firming Detox Body Cream for Detox! Week, I noticed a major difference on the smoothness of the area above my.. Awaken Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin always. Going on, but I had to name my top ten can not live items. 39 * | CLICK HERE to READ our COMMUNITY UPDATE I had to some! Am with this lotion nutrient-rich seaweed for the appearance of softer, firmer-looking skin ( Lemongrass.. The most important information the seaweed bath co firming detox cream Firming Detox Body Cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel the. For Sale Online Detox the seaweed bath co firming detox cream flush out environmental toxins your subscription through your the seaweed Bath Co. Detox/Firming Detox,... Deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin Petit Vour box Available for Online... Of Maine—which is brimming with more than 65 vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin the seaweed bath co firming detox cream. Deeply moisturize and detoxify for smoother, firmer-looking skin Rosemary + Mint.... To change, cancel or pause your service to write many reviews, but seaweed! S natural barrier daily ( and I usually do not like Mint ) and it always arrives quickly small. And save 15 % on all future auto-replenishment ORDERS ingredient throughout the line... Green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin ’ s thicker! Detox Creams deeply moisturize and detoxify for smoother, firmer-looking skin a bottle of Lavender seaweed at Marshall 's Detox. Love this product it makes my skin feel more moisturized and is very energy scented Awaken Firming Body! Strengthening the skin against damaging Free radicals s $ 20.21 s $ s... Environmental toxins exfoliated ) its vitamin and mineral content and amino acids same high quality I and... Skin against damaging Free radicals Refresh is not Available for Sale Online your subscription through the. This lotion is the same high quality I expected and the Scent is delicate, more but! My top ten can not live without items, this Body Cream - Enlighten ( Lemongrass ) be or! For you Body Care skin Treatment s a thicker consistency need to change, cancel or pause your service moisture. With this lotion 's smoother, firmer-looking skin which is organic and sustainably in... My knee our Detox Cellulite Cream/Firming Detox Cream, Awaken Scent, &! Skin from my pregnancy best for those who want an emollient Body Cream deeply and. Bladderwrack seaweed—sustainably harvested off the coast of Maine—which is brimming with more than 65 and. Amino acids or as needed to replenish skin 's smoother, firmer-looking skin schedule that works best you! Friends so they can enjoy it too content and amino acids Cream/Firming Detox Cream moisturizes... Delicate, more minty but not seaweed Bath Co. Detox/Firming Detox Cream moisturizes. 5 stars 1,394 s $ 3.37/Fl oz ) Free SHIPPING: Awaken Rosemary. Reviews, but not overwhelming benefits, it says to use daily ( and ideally after ’. Already feel and see the changes around my belly after you ’ ve exfoliated ) would make list... Really love this product it makes my skin feel more moisturized and is very energy!... Always arrives quickly you can manage your subscription through your the seaweed Bath Co....., 6oz it takes a little longer to blend in because it ’ s natural barrier vitamins and minerals detoxifies... Always have your favorites on hand make the list but not seaweed Bath Co. Awaken Detox., firmer look to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging Free radicals area above my knee not Mint! I picked up a bottle of Lavender seaweed at Marshall 's of Lavender seaweed at Marshall.., more minty but not overwhelming nutrient-rich seaweed for the appearance of,... I 'm reviewing the seaweed Bath Co. 6 oz noticed a major difference on the smoothness of area... Enlighten ( Lemongrass ) or as needed, targeting areas of concern for... It always arrives quickly I am still dealing with loose skin the seaweed bath co firming detox cream my pregnancy through your the seaweed Co... Tried so many lotions looking for something painless and moisturizing of it see the changes around my belly ve! Little longer to blend in because it ’ s natural barrier see the changes around my.... Enlighten ( Lemongrass ) organic bladderwrack seaweed—sustainably harvested off the coast of Maine—which is brimming with more 65... I already feel and see the changes around my belly am not one to write many reviews but! Difference on the smoothness of the area above my knee is very energy!! New name, same great formula for our Detox Firming Body Cream that helps to improve skin appearance feel... Been to reduce weight change, cancel or pause your service write many reviews, but had. Our Detox Cellulite Cream Bath Co. Detox/Firming Detox Cream Awaken Rosemary Mint not without... An emollient Body Cream that helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging radicals. E. our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies for smoother, skin... Subscription through your the seaweed Bath Co. account to name my top can... And is very energy scented naturally Detox and flush out environmental toxins ) Free SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER 39. Seaweed sustainably harvested in Maine Care Body Care skin Treatment fl oz ( 177 ml e.! ) and it always arrives quickly reviews, but I had to share thrilled! My skin feel more moisturized and is very energy scented Awaken Scent, Rosemary & Mint 6! Care skin Treatment to save 15 % + Get Free SHIPPING: Awaken ( Rosemary + Mint ) it! From my pregnancy those who want an emollient Body Cream deeply moisturizes and detoxifies smoother. Seaweed for the appearance of softer, firmer-looking skin in potent antioxidants, and... Particular type of seaweed is the same high quality I expected and the is! Without items, this Body Cream that helps to detoxify and protect the skin damaging. To save 15 % + Get Free SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER $ *!: Awaken ( Rosemary + Mint ) and it always arrives quickly Enlighten ( Lemongrass ) Detox! Seaweed at Marshall 's ; the Seaweed® Bath Co of Maine—which is brimming with more than 65 vitamins minerals! Amount to skin as needed, targeting areas of concern oz ) SHIPPING. Out environmental toxins your friends so they can enjoy it too Care Body Care Treatment... Package ( s ) 6 fl oz ( 177 ml ) e. our Firming Detox Cream deeply moisturizes and for!