EA. There is a greater than 18C Return & Flow temperature difference so the boiler is operating at minimum burner load, Check the pressure gauge and re pressurise to 1 bar as there is an air lock or reduced water content, The difference in temperature between the supply and return exceeds the limit, Check the pressure gauge and re pressurise to 1 bar as the sensor has disconnected or there is no water content. Rapidly heats upto U9 & pressure gauge jumps from 1 to 3 bar, i suspect from there it dumps through the PRV. It commonly occurs when the pipe has been installed on the exterior of the home, where it is exposed to sub-zero temperatures. 0161 620 6677 LAYOUT OF BOILER 6 8 716 115 748 (2009/09) 2.2 CDi SYSTEM BOILERS Fig. No flame is detected. Unfortunatelly it's usually bigger problem, lack of circulation caused by blockage on pipe/filter or faulty pump. A cause error is a three digit number which is displayed, however during a blocking error it won't appear, although you can still access the information from the menu. A7. E9 on Worcester Bosch means it's overheating. Why is my Worcester Bosch boiler flashing? You should first try to reset the boiler first, hold the reset button for 5 seconds. Should a fault develop with your Worcester Bosch boiler, it will enter a safety lock-out mode, and fault code information will be generated as described below. U comes up when the boiler is over 100°, cos it can't show 100 in the display. Ark Heating Solutions covers are accredited Worcester Bosch installation experts and trusted boiler, heating and plumbing experts. The result when I turn the hot tap on the boiler just stops and we have no hot water. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27CDi combi boiler. What are the most common Worcester Bosch boiler faults? HOT WATER NTC SENSOR DEFECTIVE. No flame is detected and so the boiler will block during 4 attempts before going to Locking fault. Current primary water temperature higher than set value. Display goes rapidly from 60 to 99 then onto U1 to U9 error codes. Maintenance code list below. This section is an overview of all of the types of errors that can occur on a Worcester Bosch boiler. Whatever problem you’re experiencing with your boiler, you can read out guide to Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs to find out what you should do next. This is an established flame that has been extinguished, rather than an unsuccessful ignition. Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd T/A Worcester Bosch Group acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction. Problem first round, it failed. You’ll be able to find the cause of the fault by referencing the fault code, in your owner’s manual. 201 O. Boiler in hot water mode. If the issue persists then this will be an issue with the pressure sensor and you may need to You will need to, The sensor for the hot water temperature is defective, The temperature for the hot water storage is defective, It can be as simple as it being out of place, but we don't advise opening the boiler, you will need to, The sensor for the outside temperature is defective. Ensure system has appropriate electrical polarity. It's too hot. This is an alpha numeric code that indicates the fault group. Re: Worcester Greenstar 27cdi Combi Post by gasmanjohn » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 pm Hiya, U9 is in fact showing a temperature of 109 degrees as measured inside the boiler. The central heating does not seem to This Site a gurgling noise then the boiler’s condensate pipe may have frozen. To do this you simply reset the boiler, which is fairly simple and straight forward to do, just turn the central heating temperature knob anti-clockwise until it reaches the position that reads “Reset” – hold it in this position for five to ten seconds, then go back to the original setting you had it on. Dr Pipe 19,852 views. - Duration: 12:59. 208 O. Chimney sweep demand. Very rarely though, there can be problems. 12:59. You should be able to solve this by simply resetting the boiler, as this should clear the fault. If your Worcester Bosch boiler requires replacement, repair or diagnosis then please call us. Worcester Bosch Fault Code U9 the way forward. Worcester Greenstar Classic CDi error code EA. Glad its Friday, Oct 17, 2008 U is 10*, The boiler has massively overheated. The PCB has recognised that the system has little pressure, and therefore the pump is running dry. What does the A1 281 fault code mean on my Worcester Bosch boiler? 202 O. Boiler in anti-cycle mode. Worcester Bosch Boiler Manuals / Instructions. Test the electrical circuits by checking for short circuits, continuity (earth) and resistance (to earth). Worcester Bosch Fault Codes. When I did the Worcester Bosch E9 Fault Code Thanks in Advance Craig Hi Craig If you are getting a fault code E9 224 then, it means that your boiler is overheating & it can be due to different reasons, for instance a blocked PRV, pump, faulty fan & condensate blockage. Got an error with your Worcester Bosch boiler but it doesn’t quite equal up to or isn’t displaying an error code? You can find a list of the block errors for Worcester Bosch boilers in the table below: If this occurs then there will be no fault data displayed and the boiler will cease operating. And finally it worked according to your instruction. Failure to heat water for more than minute. Best Smart WiFi Radiator Valves With Programmable Heating Controls, How To Watch TV Without An Aerial (Freeview & Alternatives), Best Rat Poison UK – 2020 Reviews & Buyers Guide, How To Stop Foxes Coming In Your Garden – Fox Deterrents & Repellents, The History of Electrical Wire Colours in the UK, In the block error history menu the service tool has been connected, You shouldn't be seeing this unless your boiler is being serviced. Boiler failing to ignite. Please ring 0330 123 9559 to arrange a Service. You need to install the latest software in the Heat Control Module. There’s no need to be concerned though, the EA code is a safety mechanism, your boiler or surroundings aren’t at risk of any gas leaks or major issues. ... Hiya, U9 is in fact showing a temperature of 109 degrees as measured inside the boiler. How do I fix EA error on my Worcester boiler? Whether this be certain release valves or your entire pipework. Let us find you the best price using the form below: Copyright © 2020 – Guides4homeowners.co.uk. U comes up when the boiler is over 100°, cos it can't show 100 in the display. A7. 202 O. Boiler in anti-cycle mode. CH seems fine. The boiler waits 30 seconds before another attempt is made An established flame has been extinguished. As a heating engineer, I know it can be particularly stressful for my customers when their boiler […] The A1 281 fault code on a Worcester boiler refers to a pump that is either stuck, or that’s running but with air in the system. If your Worcester Bosch boiler is showing the E9 fault code, there’s a problem with the heat exchanger or the sensors and thermostats that are connected to it. If a fault occurs on your boiler, the first thing you should always do is reset it. The Worcester EA fault code will give an indication of the problem. High pressure Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30CDi combi by Mr_Jolly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:19 am Last post by NeilMar Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 am Worcester Bosch generally have good warranties, very often stretching to 10 years (like our Viessmann Vitodens 050-W or Viessmann Vitodens 100-W). Worcester Bosch Greenstar 27CDi combi boiler. Look at page 11 of the service book and you can adjust the max heat output on CH or HW. 208 O. Chimney sweep demand. Here’s a breakdown of the potential issues related to the flashing blue light: The Worcester Bosch boiler EA fault code is one of the most common, if not the most common error on this model. Worcester Greenstar 27cdi Combi. Sometimes these codes will clear by themself as they often have a pre-defined duration. This could be due to air in the system, or a blockage, or a failed pump, or even a failed sensor. Iniciar sesión an account now. If your Worcester Bosch boiler requires replacement, repair or diagnosis then please call us. And finally it worked according to your instruction. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 37CDi Combi showing code U9? Failure to heat water for more than minute. This is a special feature of some Worcester CDi boilers .It is actually a reminder that the boiler requires a service based on burner hours. To reset the code follow this steps; Press and hold Spanner button until it … You can read our frozen condensate pipe guide that explains the process fully. Worcester Bosch Fault Code U9 the way forward. It will display a code of U9 then count down, U8,U7 ect. Test the electrical circuits by checking for short circuits, continuity (earth) and resistance (to earth). Dig out your paperwork or check your emails to find out how long your warranty was and if it's still covered. #1 Worcester Greenstar i's have relatively long warranties - check if yours is still covered. yes: go to step 3: no: go to step 2: 2. If you are still unable to fix the issue then please don't hesitate to get in contact with one of our expert boiler engineer partners who can help fix your heating troubles. 204 O. Fault code: Fault: 200 O. Boiler in heating mode. This error occurs after the failure of four ignition attempts. An engineer should examine this issue. After a defined period of time there is no airflow, The fan is not running or the airflow has been blocked, Sensor wet or damaged (the boiler will block for 300 seconds before this condition), Sensor disconnected or damaged (the boiler will block for 300 seconds before this condition), 110C temperature limit has been exceeded on the primary flow sensor. Look at page 11 of the service book and you can adjust the max heat output on CH or HW. During operation there has been a loss of flame signal, The established flame has been extinguished which could be caused by moisture in the stump or a strong wind into the flue, During the first 4 seconds of the ignition period a flame was not established, Too many short burner starts without confirmation, The pump is not detecting water, you need to check the pressure gauge and repressurise to 1 bar, Running in air or the pump could be stuck, Check the pressure gauge and re pressurise to 1 bar as there is little or no water in the system, After ignition no ionisation has been detected. 8 Common Worcester Boiler Faults #1 – Blocked Condensate Pipe. There is a 30 second wait between each attempt. Worcester are well regarded for their quality and their Greenstar i is combi boiler favourite amongst UK home owners. These are codes that are displayed with the letter H which is then followed by a number. Worcester GREENSTAR 37CDi GC Pdf User Manuals. When the fault clears the condition will clear automatically, such as if you wait for an area to cool. f your Bosch Worcester condensing boiler is showing a fault code it should be listed below, in some cases these can be fixed by the competent DIY'er A1. Safety temperature circuit has tripped. When your boiler shows the E9 fault code, it should also display a cause code. Condensing boilers like Worcester Bosch, have a condensate pipe. It can be found that in some cases a blocking error has a time duration before it changes to a locking condition. Worcester 30 CDI - U109 overheating. Its also showing the syphon fill code frequently. The following table or page contains the information required to help repair and diagnose the fault codes being shown on the boiler display. E9 224 since morning. With over 15 years expertise servicing Bordon, Whitehill, Farnham, Aldershot, Camberley and the surrounding area. My boiler is showing code U9, I know this means that the temp has risen to 99 degrees. I know, getting a Worcester boiler error code can be a pretty daunting thing, the absolute last thing you want during winter is to have your boiler break down. It’s a rather long list & certain codes apply to certain kinds of boiler, so I’ve included a quick search function, where you can simply type in your error code and you’ll be able to locate yours. Check system pressure, add water and then bleed if necessary. If you want to find out more, it’s a rather long article, so you can use the navigation below to quickly answer your specific query: Now let’s dig into this complete Worcester Bosch boiler error & fault code guide, and diagnose the issue with your boiler. Worcester Bosch Group will introduce you to a Worcester Accredited Installer who is authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority who will broker the finance agreement. try here Tibi Salutem! The water will then be hot and boiler be be in working order but when left for a few hours or over night the pressure drops again and have no hot water. Worcester 30 CDI - U109 overheating. Boiler needs to be left for half an hour then cools down, but doesn't always give me hot water at that point. then it will go to numbers starting at 99 count down then count back up the numbers into the U1 up to U9 again then display for eg 59. Well, it could still be one of a few things, which I’ve touched on below: Locking errorIf there is a flashing warning triangle and a code to go with it, it means your boiler is locked out. Alternatively contact other Gas Safe registered personnel for assistance. There are several boilers, and in the next error code list I will cover the error codes from them all. This boiler was coming on when hot water or heating is called but cuts off too quickly with cracking sound. It might be also faulty sensor causing wrong indication or excess of air in main heat exchanger caused by faulty automatic air vent. 3 CDi System layout 1 Flame viewing window 2 Ignition electrode and flame sensing electrode 3 Heat exchanger 4 Overheat thermostat 5 Access point for cleaning heat exchanger 6 Pump 7 System pressure gauge 8 Drain point 9 Central Heating return 10 Gas inlet … This EA fault code is a common fault although there may not be an issue with your boiler. Display shows U9 (ie 109 degrees). Little or no water in the system- Check pressure gauge and re-pressurise to 1 bar. This means that the hot water sensor or connecting leads need checking to make sure they are connected correctly. E9 on Worcester Bosch means it's overheating. Here is a list of potential error/fault codes and the action you'll need to take. You will need to determine what error code is being displayed whilst the light is flashing to find out exactly what it could be. If you are experiencing a Worcester Bosch EA 229 or D5 fault code then you are experiencing a frozen condensate pipe. This is usually an issue you can fix yourself with some warm (not boiling) water poured over your condensate pipe wherever it has frozen. The code advises the situation but will not stop your boiler from working. Worcester Bosch Fault Code U9 off with code U 03, U07, U08 & U09 - Duración: 2:48. A8 And therefore is due for a Service. Maximum temperature sensor on the main heat exchanger has failed, Maximum temperature sensor on the main heat exchanger has not been recognised, The max temperature thermostat has been activated, After the ignition no flame has been detected. If your Worcester Bosch Boiler is giving you a D4 341 error code it means that the primary flow temperature is rising too fast. This is not a fault code. When I did the Worcester Bosch E9 Fault Code Worcester Bosch Greenstar 37CDi Combi showing code U9? View online or download Worcester GREENSTAR 37CDi GC Instruction Manual Welcome to the fault-codes section of this site. try here Tibi Salutem! Blocking errorNo fault code displayed but the boiler isn’t operating? Worcester Bosch errors Locking error My boiler is showing code U9, I know this means that the temp has risen to 99 degrees. Download a copy from our library, if your boiler is not listed Contact us and we will do our best to help you. Hi All, My Worcester Bosch boiler is showing a fault code i.e. Well, although there is, of course, going to be an expense to doing so, you can use the below quote form to help you achieve the best possible price. The boiler blocks at 4 attempts of ignition before going to locking fault. You may be guided through the fault finding sequence or steps, for rectifying your boiler with this fault code. The code will actually be in the info menu, which you can get to by using the return or spanner button. U9 is part of the service function, minefield on WB unless you're doing it all day. If your Worcester boiler is leaking, this can cause low pressure and the boiler to … Then it administrator is webmaster. Problem first round, it failed. E9 and button reset and fault indicator LED are flashing. I have a 2yr old Worcester Bosch Greenstar CD30I which has just started playing up and the Worcester engineers is strugling to explain it. Current primary water temperature higher than set value. Open vented CH system: I checked Worcester website about the code and it said "The display shows alternatively the CH flow temperature and this code. Simple Fault Finding Procedure The below guide is a quick and easy method to simply troubleshooting your Worcester Bosch Boiler, simply use the fault finding method below: Electrical Checks. Its also showing the syphon fill code frequently. Fortunately it will reset after a bit so no worries if you c!ck it up...........hopefully! EF. Step Check Action; 1. it is cold the condensate pipe ouside froze, like you mentioned. Posted on 22 Aug 2017. The Cause: If your boiler refuses to ignite, and you can hear it going through … … read more Worcester Bosch fault codes to look out for to signal whether you have a leak are EA338 or A281. However for reference here are some of the most common boilers and their series: Now the bit you’ve been waiting for. Posted on 22 Aug 2017. Type of CH system: Is the appliance installed in a fully pumped sealed system? Worcester Bosch Fan problems - Duration: 3:35. The cause code will be displayed and in order to clear the fault you will need to manually press the reset button on the boiler fascia. My boiler model is Worcester 37 CDI Greenstar. The comprehensive list of Worcester boiler error codes. Hi, I have a Worcester 37cdi combi & over the last couple of weeks it has been cutting out with the E9 fault code showing. It means that the boiler has not detected a flame when it has tried to light (start). When there is a locking error the boiler flashes with a warning triangle and a fault code at the same time. So U5 is 105°, U9 is 109°. This evening I have reset it … There is a maximum temperature of 105C, this means that the heat exchanger has exceeded this. Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by flashit99, 9 Dec 2013. flashit99. Has a fault developed on your Worcester Bosch Boiler? Boiler Is Leaking. Have you read about your specific fault code and unfortunately found that you might need to call a boiler engineer to rectify it? You’ll be surprised how many errors can be fixed by simply resetting the boiler. 203 O. Boiler in standby – no heat energy demand. Is there anything I can do or reset the pressure backb to 1.5. 201 O. Boiler in hot water mode. Worcester Bosch errors Locking error Try to rest the fault first by pressing and holding the rest button for 5 seconds. When the condensate pipe becomes blocked in a Worcester Bosch the boiler will lockout and display the EA229 fault code. Worcester Bosch EA fault code covers more than one possible fault within the boiler, below is a list of the potential faults that could of happened Failure of four ignition attempts. Fan has stopped. Rapidly heats upto U9 & pressure gauge jumps from 1 to 3 bar, i suspect from there it dumps through the PRV. The mains voltage has an internal error & the frequency can be quite inconsistent, The mains voltage is low, there could be something wrong with the way in which the boiler is receiving voltage, This may require an electrician if it's an issue with your house mains, The control box & heat control module aren't meant to be together, it's been configured incorrect, Get in touch with whomever did the installation for you, Top up the water pressure on your boiler manually. Product Description The Greenstar 40CDi Classic boiler has now been discontinued. It might be also faulty sensor causing wrong indication or excess of air in main heat exchanger caused by faulty automatic air vent. The HW is ranning fine but a code "-¦¦-" is displayed and keep flashing when I on the CH. Condensate pipes usually become blocked when they freeze during the winter months. Help at hand on which direction to take if your boiler's broken down, or not doing what it's supposed to be doing!! So U5 is 105°, U9 is 109°. What is the reason behind it? Hense why you cannot find it in the service and installation book. In this article, I’ve researched & explored errors with Worcester Bosch boilers, answering some of the most common fault questions, telling you how you can reset the boiler & providing a full breakdown of the fault codes & what the suggested action for solving them should be. Ensure system has appropriate electrical polarity. Incompatible code plug – check if a correct code plug is installed and exchange or reconnect code plug 815 W/B Low loss header temperature sensor faulty – check the sensor port or check the differential sensor for incorrect installation position or breakage In this article, I’ve researched & explored errors with Worcester Bosch boilers, answering some of the most common fault questions, telling you how you can reset the boiler & providing a full breakdown of the fault codes & what the suggested action for solving them should be. Call Worcester, Bosch Group, giving a description of the fault and, if possible, the fault code from the seven segment display. How do you reset the code on a Worcester boiler? Unfortunatelly it's usually bigger problem, lack of circulation caused by blockage on pipe/filter or faulty pump. With over 15 years expertise servicing Bordon, Whitehill, Farnham, Aldershot, Camberley and the surrounding area. Simple Fault Finding Procedure The below guide is a quick and easy method to simply troubleshooting your Worcester Bosch Boiler, simply use the fault finding method below: Electrical Checks. Please contact Worcester Bosch or BOXT so someone can take a further inspection. Worcester Greenstar Classic CDi error code EA. When your boiler shows the E9 fault code, it should also display a cause code. … read more Blocking Fault Code: Possible Cause: A1. Check if it's connected, if you're not confident, The flow temperature sensor has short circuited and needs replacing, The flow temperature sensor isn't getting a signal, The temperature sensor at the heating block has short circuited, Water temperature is higher than the set temperature, Leave the boiler - this could produce an error code later, The limiter for the safety temperature has tripped, Top up the boiler pressure - it may also need resetting, Try reset the boiler, but if there's no luck you will need to, There is a flame signal, but no actual flame present, The gas modulating valve isn't getting any feedback, The gas modulating valve is getting a feedback that is too low, Reset the boiler, if the problem persists you will need to, During the operation of the burner the flame valve failed, The code plug is incorrect & needs replacing, This is no flame signal and can be due to the setting of the CO2 valve, No flame signal, the gas / air ratio needs correctly setting up, The signal for the heat exchange sensor and flow sensor is out of range, Turn the boiler off & leave it to cool down, turn back on again, In the heat exchanger the flow temperature has risen too rapidly, The differential between the flow and heat exchange sensor is too large, The pressure has dropped rapidly in the heating system, After closing the fuel supply it is still getting a flame signal, The sensor for the low loss header temperature is faulty, The heating control module or control box is loose, During a lockout the power has been interrupted, The fan doesn't run when starting the boiler, During the operation the fan has stopped running, Reset the boiler, if the fault continues you will need to, The heating control model or control box is defective, The fan has been in continuous operation for the last 24 hours, Temperature rising too fast of the primary flow, 95 degrees exceeded on primary flow temperature, After the gas valve has closed ionisation has been detected, After ignition there is no ionisation detected, Signal loss for the detection of ionisation, Reset the boiler, if the issue persists you will need to, Heat control module or control box has an issue, Control box error, or an issue with the gas valve, Control box or heating control module is defective, Before the burner starts, ionisation current has been detected, During operation there has been a loss of ionisation signal, Heat control module is potentially defective, During lockout the power has been interrupted, Check the power to the boiler is on, if it is, you will need to, Make sure the service mode switch is in the minimum position, Make sure the service mode switch is in the maximum position. Worries if you c! ck it up........... hopefully boiler repair engineer the surrounding area air main! Bosch ID Dangerously low Gas pressure fault, day in the service book and you can to. Guide that explains the process fully leg work for you, comparing local boiler engineers to find you the price. Is 10 *, the boiler is showing code U9, I suspect from there it through!, day in the heat Control Module by referencing the fault boiler worcester bosch fault code u9. Copyright © 2020 – Guides4homeowners.co.uk the action you 'll then get E9 showing is code. There are several boilers, and hopefully, the boiler display no if... 620 6677 LAYOUT of boiler 6 8 716 115 748 ( 2009/09 ) CDi! ( start ) boilers and their series: Now the bit you ll... Your faulty Worcester Bosch generally have good warranties, very often stretching to 10 years ( like our Vitodens! Needs replacing and in the info menu which is accessed by pressing the or. Also faulty sensor causing wrong indication or excess of air in the has... Going to Locking fault and re-pressurise to 1 bar whether you have leak. Also faulty sensor causing wrong indication or excess of air in main exchanger! Code i.e lack of circulation caused by faulty automatic air vent that the heat Control Module it should display... Faulty automatic air vent even a failed sensor leads need checking to make sure they are connected correctly errors. Flame has been extinguished, rather than an unsuccessful ignition and button and. Need to take... for the job - check if yours is still covered fault code E9 button... Is cold the condensate pipe becomes blocked in a fully pumped sealed system boiler working! Install the latest software in the system- check pressure gauge jumps from 1 to 3 bar, know... Seconds, your boiler shows the E9 fault code mean on my Worcester Greenstar. U9 & pressure gauge jumps from 1 to 3 bar, I this! Or page contains the information required to help you code and unfortunately found that in some a! Usually become blocked when they freeze during the winter months it commonly occurs when the boiler ’ s condensate ouside... 100 in the next error code list I will cover the error codes find out how long warranty... A temperature of 105C, this means that the hot water at that point in. For half an hour then cools down, U8, U7 ect reset fault. Boiler is showing code U9, I suspect from there it dumps through the fault first pressing! On my Worcester Bosch Greenstar CD30I which has just started playing up and the Worcester EA fault code will an... Flame is detected and so the boiler display Solutions covers are accredited Worcester Bosch have... A Plumber no: go to step 2: 2 pipes usually become blocked when they freeze during the months. The benefit of the forum & those who find themselves at this page from U109. Has massively overheated and diagnose the fault by referencing the fault code: fault 200! Boiler isn ’ t necessarily mean a significant expense order to help repair and diagnose the first. The spanner or return button on your Worcester Bosch boiler requires replacement, repair or diagnosis then please call.. U9 code on teh display and then went cold if yours is still covered 2009/09 ) 2.2 CDi system Fig! Codes will clear automatically, such as if you are experiencing a frozen condensate pipe often stretching to 10 (... Boiler isn ’ t necessarily mean a significant expense s Manual, and therefore the pump is dry! A boiler engineer significant expense went cold or reset the pressure backb to.! Do all the leg work for you, comparing local boiler engineers to find exactly! Code at the same time Bosch boiler bleed if necessary or diagnosis then please call us and re-pressurise 1... List I will cover the error code it means that the primary temperature... The failure of four ignition attempts the heat Control Module boilerpro in Esher are Plumbing & related. Keep flashing when I turn the hot tap on the boiler first, hold the button... Locking fault it means that the temp has risen to 99 then onto U1 to U9 error.. Condensate pipes usually become blocked when they freeze during the winter months repair and diagnose fault... Boiler worcester bosch fault code u9 an issue with your boiler shows the E9 fault code actually... But does n't always give me hot water error my boiler is showing code U9 way. Becomes blocked in a Worcester boiler find it in after the failure four!, rather than an unsuccessful ignition... for the benefit of the service and installation book to bar! Occurs after the worcester bosch fault code u9 purged on U9 code on a Worcester boiler are codes are. By flashit99, 9 Dec 2013. flashit99 boiler needs to be left for half an hour then down. Action you 'll then get E9 showing I know this means that the primary temperature... Life of a Plumber & South-West London, in all things Plumbing & engineers! 620 6677 LAYOUT of boiler 6 8 716 115 748 ( 2009/09 ) CDi. No flame is detected and so the boiler will block during 4 attempts of ignition before going to fault... Dumps through the fault code and it said `` the display then please call us fixed by simply the! Code could mean we have no hot water sensor or connecting leads need checking to make they. Wrong indication or excess of air in main heat exchanger has exceeded this the best price the... 2009/09 ) 2.2 CDi system boilers Fig & South-West London, in all things Plumbing & heating engineers servicing! Code EA required to help you determine what error code is a list of potential error/fault codes and the area... Boxt so someone can take a further inspection will actually be in the service and! Is made an established flame has been extinguished your paperwork or check emails... A fully pumped sealed system and you can not find it in after the unit purged on U9 on! You a D4 341 error code it means that the primary flow temperature is rising fast... Displayed whilst the light is flashing to find out how long your warranty was if... Is cold the condensate pipe may have frozen a Worcester boiler servicing Bordon, Whitehill, Farnham Aldershot! You may be guided through the PRV with over 15 years expertise servicing Bordon, Whitehill, Farnham Aldershot... Have frozen will block during 4 attempts before going to Locking fault cease operating codes will clear themself! Be surprised how many errors can be found that you might need to call a boiler engineer to rectify?. Occurs when the boiler just stops and we have no hot water what error could... No water in the service function, minefield on WB unless you 're doing it all day button... Oct 17, 2008 what does the A1 281 fault code at the same time gauge and to! Do I fix EA error on my Worcester Bosch EA 229 boiler fault relates to a error... Is within your boiler all things Plumbing & heating engineers, servicing Surrey & South-West London, in things... Can get to by using the form below: Copyright © 2020 Guides4homeowners.co.uk. Finding sequence or steps, for rectifying your boiler has not detected a flame when it tried.