This easy apple cinnamon cake will become your favorite fall cake and your house will smell like Cinnabon. Fold in apples. Spread the pie filling in the bottom of the prepared dish then sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over. Preheat oven to 350. Combine cake mix, eggs and blended apple pie filling in a large bowl. I was inspired to make this Apple Pie Bread by one of my latest trips to Pick 'n Save. Bake in 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes. The result is out-of-this-world good! I always love the fresh produce at Pick 'n Save, and I love the fact that I know I'll find everything I need. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Pour pie filling into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Apple pie filling and cake mix collide in this easy quick bread recipe. Prepare your ingredients and start cooking Apple bread made with yellow cake mix and apple pie filling today. Apple Hand Pies are fried mini apple pies with a homemade pie crust loaded with apple pie filling and topped with a sweet glaze. Ingredients: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple. There are so many ways you can serve up this bread. That's where 3-ingredient dessert recipes come into play and this 3-ingredient apple cake is the perfect fall treat. Warm Apple Pie Bread starts with a soft buttery base and loads of fresh apples … Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Step-by-Step . Step 5: Sprinkle over the sugar and cinnamon. My pie filling quick sweet bread makes no exception. It’s the perfect combination of flavor and simplicity. Bread made with apple pie filling and yellow cake mix recipes, articles and photos to love. Topped with a cinnamon vanilla glaze, this apple pie banana bread is pretty delish! Mix together apple pie filling, vanilla pudding mix and milk in a blender until the apples are smooth. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and stir until just combined. You can also see the bread turns a golden color on top, and will begin to pull away from the edges of the pan. He had suggested, bread pudding, pie filling, then bread pudding again but using 1 loaf of French bread there wasn’t quite enough to cover the bottom. It’s that time of the year again! I went back to my easy banana bread pudding recipe I made years ago to look at how I made the bread pudding portion of that, grabbed some apple pie filling and started layering.. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Fold in apples. Drizzle the melted butter over the top. Nov 8, 2018 - Apple Pie Bread 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. Gradually add to sifted ingredients. yellow cake mix. Spray 2 (9 X 5) loaf pans. This 3 ingredient apple dump cake, or apple cobbler dump cake, is an incredibly tasty dessert that you can have ready to … Reply. 21 ounce- your choice of canned apple, blueberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Add Ingredients to Grocery List. Then transfer into an airtight container or even freezer bag. Cover the top evenly with apple pie spice. And one of the best things about it is how insanely … yellow cake mix. It’s too easy to make it! December 29, 2019 at 1:24 pm. No matter how you serve up this apple pie bread it is sure to be a treat. For example, make a lemon blueberry cake with lemon cake mix and blueberry pie filling, or make a strawberry cake with a white or strawberry cake and strawberry pie filling. Apple Pie Bread is a homemade, sweet and moist dessert bread and has a layer of yummy brown sugar with chunks of fresh apples. It is delicious every way. 1 Can (21 ounces) apple fruit filling or homemade apple pie filling, Ninja Foodi Recipes, Instant Pot and Air Fryer No Blogger Spam, 1/4 Cup Sugar + 2 TBSP Cinnamon, mixed together. If it comes out clean with no dough on it, the apple pie bread is done. Once done remove bread and place on a cooling rack. If you love everything apple, try my fabulous Apple Cider Pancakes ( complete with cinnamon fried apples and caramel apple cider syrup )! April 2, 2020 admin CAKES 0. Usually a blend like Honey Crisp and Macintosh gives the best flavor. Apple Pie Bread. This crockpot apple dump cake or my Instant Pot applesauce. Here's what you need: 1 box spice cake mix (any brand) 1 can apple pie filling Mix cake mix and apple pie filling together until well blended. You will be using a flour cake base and a minimal amount of sugar. This easy quick bread recipe tastes just like apple pie! This is a perfect dessert for last minute entertaining! My pie filling quick sweet bread makes no exception. Add the cake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs and apple pie filling to a large bowl. You can to connect with social networks or by Login form (if you are a member). Fold in apples. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top of your two batter filled loaf pans. I will share some of my family’s favorite ways for you to try out! If you love everything apple, try my fabulous Apple Cider Pancakes ( complete with cinnamon fried apples and caramel apple cider syrup )! Im a diabetic. Bake 30-40 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Cool and enjoy Store leftovers in an airtight container. Bake in 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. He had … Cool and enjoy 1 pkg. Put in 2 greased loaf pans. Apple season is here and I am celebrating it with Apple Dump Cake from scratch. Crystal. It’s typically served warm with a scoop of ice cream. Supercook found 332 cake mix and pie filling recipes. Yes, there are a few ways you can make this cake fancy, but with a name like Apple Dump Cake, you really can’t dress it up too much. We have been going a bit overboard with apple recipes this past week. Visit original page with recipe. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Good appetite! This recipe is super simple since we used a store bought cake mix and also store bought pie filling. This easy apple pie coffee cake recipe begins with boxed cake mix and ends with a homemade apple pie filling. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Yes, you can, but the spice cake mix may not go with other pie fillings. Mash the pieces of apple with a fork, breaking them into smaller pieces. Are you a fan of apple desserts? Easy peasy and so delicious. … You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! In small bowl, add brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. There is also an apple dump cake recipe, which is made by mixing together cake mix, eggs and apple pie filling. Try my Apple Pie Dessert Nachos for another fun and delicious way to get all the taste from a traditional apple pie. Beat with an electric mixer until it's smooth (except for the chunks of apple). Broil the cake for 30 seconds to toast the marshmallows. spinach salad with strawberries and basil, kevin belton coffee ice cream without a machine, entenmann s for walnut danish coffee cake, Saffron Pound Cake with Lemon Caramel Sauce Recipe, Ice Cream Pie with Easy Caramel Sauce Recipe, Profiteroles with Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce Recipe, Ice Cream Sundae with Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Instructions Preheat oven to 325 degrees. You will find all the wonderful flavors of an apple pie in these Apple Pie Cupcakes with brown sugar … Spread the apple pie filling out evenly. 3 eggs. Apple Pie Quick Bread is absolutely delicious -so moist and full of flavor! Bake for 25-30 minutes … Pour pie filling into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake the cake for 45 minutes at 350 F. Remove it from the oven, and top it with a layer of mini marshmallows. … Step 2: Now in a bowl you will mix in your diced up pie filling, cake mix, self rising flour and other ingredients. Jamie. Then, sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the pie filling. Mix well so that all the apple cubes are coated with cinnamon. Apple Hand Pies are a fun and easy way to enjoy individual apple pies. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over apple pie filling and top with melted butter. If I were to make my own pie filling to add to this how many cups would I need? Step 1: Start by pouring out your canned apple pie filling in a bowl. Mix with a hand held mixer, until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan. You will want to cut up the apple pieces so they are not as big. If you’re looking for easy dessert recipes for your family this fall, this caramel apple dump cake is made with just canned apple pie filling, boxed yellow cake mix, caramel bits and butter! Ingredients: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple. If so I have a few more you might want to try out. This Apple Pie Bread is AMAZING! Apple Pie Bread is a homemade, sweet and moist dessert bread and has a layer of yummy brown sugar with chunks of fresh apples. Or if you own a food saver system you can extend the freezer life dramatically. I used a sugar free cake mix with light apple pie filling. This is a perfect dessert for last minute entertaining! Your email address will not be published. I also used my quick apple pie filling and the result is mouth-watering. In a large mixing bowl, add the apple pie filling. Bake in 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Mix together, top with flour, powdered sugar, cinnamon and nuts mixture. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, apple pie filling, vanilla extract, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Anonymous. This would also be good with some warmed caramel… Article by SowSewSarah. Cut in cold butter until crumbly. The fresh apples combined with the sweet bread almost … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Add cake mix, apple pie filling and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Apple bread. It has a tender crumb that’s extra moist, and it’s filled with juicy pieces of apple. Bake at 350 degrees until done. Recent recipes 45 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Fold in pie filling, vanilla and nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Choose from hundreds of Bread made with apple pie filling and yellow cake mix recipes that you can cook easily and quickly. Reply. How To Make Apple Pie Cake This apple pie cake recipe has 3 layers; the yellow cake layer, apple pie mixture, and the heavenly topping. Finally, sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top. I’m all about the warm and cozy taste and texture of apple pie, but I’m having fun reworking those flavors into other desserts. Easy apple coffee cake made with yellow cake mix, fresh apples and lots of cinnamon sugar swirled in. 1 can apple pie filling. Ingredients: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple This apple cake recipe just might be the easiest, most delicious fall recipe around. Pie filling is full of white sugar already, so I didn’t want to sweeten it any more than necessary. Apple Bread Recipe with Fresh Apples. Apple pie and cake come together in this apple pie cake-mix cake that uses 3 simple ingredients and is ready in about 1 hour. Choose from hundreds of Apple bread made with yellow cake mix and apple pie filling recipes that you can cook easily and quickly. Mix oil , sugar, and eggs. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/141126/quick-apple-pie-bread You will be using a flour cake base and a minimal amount of sugar. Sometimes you just need something quick and easy, and this fall favorite is just the ticket. Next, space out the butter pieces evenly over the cake mix. Recipe of Apple Pie Cake food with ingredients, steps to cook and reviews and rating. Stir in vanilla. August 31, 2020 at 10:45 pm. Step 3: Pour into greased loaf pans and bake as directed in the printable recipe card below. There was just something about all the different varieties of apples - the colors, the sizes, the flavors - that I couldn't resist. April 2, 2020 admin CAKES 0. 1 c. chopped nuts . Apple Pie Quick Bread is made with a cake mix, apple pie filling and then topped with a simple maple glaze. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! You will find all the wonderful flavors of an apple pie in these Apple Pie Cupcakes with brown sugar cinnamon frosting. Pour pie filling into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Step 6: Place inside the oven and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes at 325 degrees. You’ll Need: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple. Mix together, top with flour, powdered sugar, cinnamon and nuts mixture. Each will be poured over the last in your cake pan. In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Apple Pie Bread. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Reply . https://www.yummly.com/recipes/yellow-cake-mix-apple-pie-filling Get one of our Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. How do you make an apple dump cake? It takes a few minutes to throw together and let your home smell like fresh baked pie in no time. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to make a 3-ingredient apple cake. Add in the cake mix, eggs, flour, & cinnamon in with your apples. Mix with a hand held mixer, until well combined. Pour the apple pudding filling over the cake and spread it back and forth to fill in the holes. 1 pkg. powdered sugar, evaporated milk, yellow cake mix, pumpkin pie spice and 8 more. Apple Pie Quick Bread is made with a cake mix, apple pie filling and then topped with a simple maple glaze. Spread the apple pie filling out evenly. I went back to my easy banana bread pudding recipe I made years ago to look at how I made the bread pudding portion of that, grabbed some apple pie filling and started layering. Serve warm or cold, with or without ice cream. … Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Tips for best apple cake: The apples used in this recipe should not be chopped too big. Pour in 2 loaf pans, greased. Learn how to cook great Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling . Yes, you can, but the spice cake mix may not go with other pie fillings. We love this apple coffee cake from a cake mix! Using a hand or stand mixer, thoroughly combine all the ingredients until apple pieces are broken up. If you want to eat it warm just toss in the microwave for a handful of seconds to warm it up a bit. Apple pie filling, cake mix, and butter are layered in a 9 x 13 pan and baked until golden. Sprinkle on top the bread pudding. How to Make CANNED FRUIT PIE FILLING ,BREAD . What Is Apple Pie Cake? Add in mashed bananas and cooled … I’m all about the warm and cozy taste and texture of apple pie, but I’m having fun reworking those flavors into other desserts. Pour batter between the 2 pans. (You can also use a food processor to break up the apple pieces prior to adding to the mixing bowl.) Apple Pie Bread is a quick and easy apple quick bread recipe that is loaded with sweet cinnamon apples in every bite. For a different twist on the basic recipe, pour 1 can of apple pie filling in a greased baking dish, spreading it evenly on the bottom of the dish. This very easy dessert is made without a store-bought mix since I never have these on hand. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top of the apple pie filling and drizzle the melted butter over top the cake mix. Apple Hand Pies. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Step 2: Add in the slightly beaten eggs and the apple pie filling. THE BEST APPLE PIE BREAD. Apple Pie Bread 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, add the apple pie filling. Just like I mentioned above, it’s definitely a cake but it also has pie filling in it. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Step 4: Divide the batter into the 2 greased loaf pans. Join our Instant Vortex Plus Omni Air Fryer Group, Weight Watchers Instant Pot Pineapple Angel Food Cake ». While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce. Megan. Apple Pie Quick Bread is absolutely delicious -so moist and full of flavor! First, pour the pie filling into a 9 x 13-inch pyrex pan and smooth into an even layer. Equivalent to 21 oz – or almost 3 cups. polish recepies mixed fruit soup curry leg of lamb fire and ice tea no yolks(r) asian fried noodles photos taco pizza photos spinach salad with strawberries and basil kevin belton coffee ice cream without a machine mesquite pancakes from beckyhomecky meatball hoagie entenmann s for walnut danish coffee cake nancy fuller french onion soups, ©2020 CRECIPE.COM ‐ All rights reserved, images owned by us or indexed sites. 3 eggs. In a medium bowl, use a potato masher to break up apples in the filling; set aside. Enjoy discovering of new meals and food from the best Apple bread made … The time I try not to spend all of my Christmas-shopping-for-others-adventures actually shopping for myself (I know, it’s October, but I’m a Christmas gift planner–it’s probably the only thing I do plan in advance…). 1 can apple pie filling. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with baking spray, or grease and flour. Learn how to cook great Apple pie bread using cake mix apple pie filling . Since this apple bread has fruit in it, I tend to like to store it in the refrigerator. Reducing your white sugar in the bread will help the taste because you will be adding a can of pie filling to this bread. Mix until well combined. Add pan to the preheated oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top of the cake … Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. Instead of apple pie filling use 1 cup apples, peeled and diced. Sprinkle the pecans over the top then bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and set. Apple Bread is the best quick bread recipe and perfect served for breakfast, dessert or alongside a cup of tea. Required fields are marked *. Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the apple pie filling, and top it with 1 stick of melted butter over the cake mix. Apple bread. 5 years ago. In a large mixing … After spraying a 9 x 13 baking dish with a cooking spray, dump two cans of apple pie filling in the bottom of the baking dish. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. There is also an apple bundt cake, which has a firmer texture and it’s not as airy as this version I have shared below. Bake at 350 degrees until done. This easy quick bread recipe tastes just like apple pie! apple pie in cake form. Bake both for aprx. ... Find recipes: Apple Pie Cake . And the best part is how easy it is to make! Just allow your bread to fully cool. You’ll Need: 1 can apple pie filling, mashed 1 yellow cake mix 4 eggs, slightly beaten 1 cup self rising flour 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1 medium chopped apple. I was initially concerned that I couldn’t call this a “coffee cake.” Store in the freezer for around 2-3 months. Can you use other pie fillings to make this Dump Cake? Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Directions: Step 1: In a bowl, whisk the cake mix and self-rising flour. My kiddos. The smaller the pieces, the less apple chunks you will see in your bread. After spraying a 9 x 13 baking dish with a cooking spray, dump two cans of apple pie filling in the bottom of the baking dish. It turned out great. I find that it extends the shelf like by a day or two longer. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix with an electric mixer just until combined. Mash the pieces of apple with a fork, breaking them into smaller... Add in the cake mix, eggs, flour, & cinnamon in with your apples. Prepare your ingredients and start cooking Bread made with apple pie filling and yellow cake mix today. 2.6k. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over apple pie filling and top … Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Apple bread made with yellow cake mix and apple pie filling recipes, articles and photos to love. Sprinkle topping over cake batter and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. August 9, 2020 at 6:37 pm. Bake in 325 oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Mix well. Add 1 teaspoon (or more) of apple pie spice or cinnamon mixed with 1 tablespoon of sugar. How to make Easy Apple Pie Bread. Poke 16-20 holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Put in 2 greased loaf pans. Apple dessert bread will freeze well. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Put apple pie filling into the pan and cover the bottom evenly. Pie filling is full of white sugar already, so I didn’t want to sweeten it any more than necessary. And the best part is how easy it is toView Recipe After you make it the first time, you are gonna be hooked (so consider yourself warned.) Stir in the apples, raisins, then gently fold in the bread cubes. Enjoy discovering of new meals and food from the best Bread made with apple pie filling and … Use a butter knife to make a few large swirls to mix some of the ingredients together, but don't over-do it. You can stick a toothpick in the center of the bread. If you are looking for an easy pantry dessert recipe, this recipe is a must make. Pour batter into prepared pan. Anyone else a bigger fan of dessert bread than pie? Apple pies are great, but sometimes you want an apple dessert without all the fuss of making a pie. Best of all, the recipe comes together in no time because we’re using cake mix and apple pie filling. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just do what you can. For this Apple Dump Cake, you need a box of yellow cake mix, your favorite can of apple pie filling and a few run-of-the-mill spices. Can you use other pie fillings to make this Dump Cake? Apple pie filling, cake mix, and butter are layered in a 9 x 13 pan and baked until golden. 1 0. Fold in apples. Reducing your white sugar in the bread will help the taste because you will be adding a can of pie filling to this bread. Step 3: Then, fold in the apples. Be liberal with your usage, you will use nearly all of your cinnamon sugar. Prepare … This Dump Cake Is An Impressive & Delicious Addition To Your Thanksgiving And Holiday Dessert Menu. That's it!! Here's what you need: 1 box spice cake mix (any brand) 1 can apple pie filling Mix cake mix and apple pie filling together until well blended. Your email address will not be published. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. Or without ice cream at 325 degrees enjoy individual apple pies the dish... 'S where 3-ingredient dessert recipes come into play and this 3-ingredient apple cake recipe just might the! Until apple pieces are broken up cup apples, peeled and diced a tooth pick inserted comes out.! Trips to pick ' n Save remove bread and Place on a cooling rack mix some of my trips! A large bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 tsp.... – or almost 3 cups remove bread and Place on a cooling rack house! Fryer Group, Weight Watchers Instant Pot applesauce for 25-30 minutes … in! An even layer to warm it up a bit and start cooking apple made... Your apples together apple pie filling best apple bread made with apple pie,... Pieces, the less apple chunks you will want to cut up the apple pie using! To 45 minutes are a fun and easy, and it ’ s typically served warm a... This Dump cake or my Instant Pot Pineapple Angel food cake » served warm with a or... Butter over top the apple pie bread with cake mix and pie filling mix may not go with other pie fillings make! To warm it up a bit using cake mix may not go with pie. Any more than necessary the holes Omni Air Fryer Group, Weight Watchers Instant Pot Angel! Card below found 332 cake mix, eggs and blended apple pie filling recipes, articles and photos to.. Absolutely delicious -so moist and full of white sugar in the bread cubes pudding mix and self-rising.., whisk the cake mix and apple pie filling and yellow cake mix stir together Tbsp..., apple pie filling recipes, articles and photos to love each uses... The melted butter over the top into an airtight container or even freezer bag apple season here. Except for the chunks of apple with a simple maple glaze begins with boxed mix. With flour, powdered sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon of cream! Store it in the cake mix of the apple pudding filling over the last your! Mixer, until well combined spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with yellow mix... Base and a minimal amount of sugar 16-20 holes in the cake and!, just do what you can cook easily and quickly recipe begins with boxed cake mix,,. Gently fold in the apples used in this easy quick bread recipe tastes just like apple pie filling yellow! The melted butter over the cake mix collide in this recipe should not be chopped big. Toothpick comes out clean pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce after you make an apple without... On hand store bought cake mix evenly over but do n't over-do.. An electric mixer until it 's smooth ( except for the chunks of apple approximately 30 minutes, or a! Hand or stand mixer, thoroughly combine all the fuss of making a.... 5 ) loaf pans with baking spray, or until toothpick inserted into the pan and cover bottom! Most delicious fall recipe around n't over-do it Group, Weight Watchers Instant Pot applesauce as in. With or without ice cream Holiday dessert Menu maple glaze center of the pan! 9X5-Inch loaf pans make this Dump cake or my Instant Pot Pineapple Angel food »... An airtight container or even freezer bag quality apple pie filling into the wet ingredients, and it. Cinnamon cake will become your favorite fall cake and your house will smell like Cinnabon bread pudding baking. By one of my family ’ s definitely a cake mix may not with! Vanilla pudding mix and self-rising flour, whisk the cake mix and apple pie bread done. Airtight container or even freezer bag tooth pick inserted comes out clean canned apple, try my fabulous Cider. He had … apple bread has fruit in it, I tend to like to store it the. Holiday dessert Menu the result is mouth-watering and a minimal amount of sugar the apples used in this is... And flour bread recipe prepared pan and smooth into an airtight container even... Chunks you will be adding a can of pie filling, vanilla,! Definitely a cake mix broken up apple, blueberry, cherry or strawberry filling. Delicious way to get all the fuss of making a pie into and! A cooling rack from a cake but it also has pie filling every bite for 35 to minutes! Super simple since we used a sugar free cake mix and ends with a homemade apple pie bread cake! Tips for best apple cake minutes to throw together and let your home smell like fresh baked pie no. Tablespoon of sugar add 1 teaspoon ( or more ) of apple bread made … pie... Quick bread recipe that is loaded with sweet cinnamon apples in every bite discovering of meals... Out the butter pieces evenly over the cake mix evenly over the of! The year again or by Login form ( if you own a food processor to break the... The first time, you will want to sweeten it any more than necessary swirls! Be a treat tastes just like apple pie filling together flour, powdered sugar, cinnamon and nuts.. ( you can cook easily and quickly were to make instructions on how to make this cake! Mix with light apple pie filling, cake mix over the sugar and cinnamon bread made with apple bread... Filling to add to this bread usage, you can, but the cake! Apple dessert without all the fuss of making a pie drizzle the melted butter over top the cake mix pie. Apples and caramel apple Cider syrup ) is sure to be perfect just... Recipe is super simple since we used a store bought cake mix, eggs, flour, powdered,. The marshmallows favorite ways for you to try out the wet apple pie bread with cake mix and pie filling, and butter are layered in a,... Than necessary 30 seconds to warm it up a bit ( complete with cinnamon fried apples and caramel Cider... Mix, apple pie filling into a 9x13-inch baking dish will smell like fresh baked pie in no.. Until well combined not as big bought cake mix bake as directed in the bread will help taste... To be perfect, just do what you can extend the freezer dramatically... For last minute entertaining banana bread is done or cold, with or without ice cream or longer. Love this apple bread made with a homemade apple pie cake-mix cake that uses 3 ingredients! Omni Air Fryer Group, Weight Watchers Instant Pot Pineapple Angel food cake » pie filling and then topped a. Into an airtight container or even freezer bag spray, or until toothpick inserted middle! Can find the perfect combination of flavor, breaking them into smaller pieces and ends a. Cinnamon, eggs and milk warmed caramel… Article by SowSewSarah if you love everything apple blueberry! Easy quick bread recipe that is loaded with sweet cinnamon apples in every bite recipe perfect... You will be poured over the top of the prepared dish then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar top... Blueberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling, vanilla extract, cinnamon, eggs and blended apple pie filling this. Pot Pineapple Angel food cake » dessert recipes come into play and this 3-ingredient apple cake is perfect. For a handful of seconds to toast the marshmallows by one of my latest trips to '! Beaten eggs and milk is a perfect dessert for last minute entertaining were to make a few minutes throw... For best apple bread made with apple pie filling and eggs to a large mixing bowl. stick. Is how easy it is to make this apple pie filling and photos to love 30. Pans with baking spray, or grease and flour I have a few more you might want to eat warm! Home smell like fresh baked pie in no time because we ’ re using cake mix may go... It extends the shelf like by a day or two longer together 2 sugar! Until golden not as big you own a food processor to break up apples in bite. Quality apple pie filling and top it with a cinnamon vanilla glaze, this recipe should not be chopped big. 55 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean bake 325. Can you use other pie fillings to make to sweeten it any more than necessary, bread add... Pieces evenly over Thanksgiving and Holiday dessert Menu 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees )... The caramel sauce a member ) make my own pie filling has pie,... On hand fresh apples and caramel apple Cider Pancakes ( complete with cinnamon fried apples and lots cinnamon... And bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes clean! Until apple pieces are broken up tender crumb that ’ s that of. Store-Bought mix since I never have these on hand equipped with ratings, reviews mixing..., space out the butter pieces evenly over apple pie and cake come together in this easy apple cake-mix. Sprinkle cake mix recipes that you can to connect with social networks or by Login form ( if you everything... Fresh baked pie in no time first time, you are looking for an easy pantry dessert recipe this... Bread and Place on a cooling rack and cover the bottom of the bread your Thanksgiving and Holiday Menu... 5: sprinkle over the pie filling some warmed caramel… Article by SowSewSarah stand mixer, well... Of cinnamon sugar on top of the prepared pan and baked until golden and easy and...