This is a wonderful frozen dessert you’ll be thrilled to serve your family or friends. The cake recipe originated on the back of a box of Duncan Hines cake mix in the 1970s. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full. Ingredients: Graham crackers Fresh whipped cream One pint California Giant blueberries Lemon zest Directions: Prepare your fresh whipped cream (or you can use store bought if you are This Blueberry Cinnamon Cake is yet another amazing way to celebrate blueberry season. This No Bake Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake is the perfect impressive summer dessert that’s made from only 5 simple ingredients! Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The best part about this no bake dessert is that you can easily make it dairy-free by making your pudding with Almond Breeze . Lots of blueberries make this recipe special and it’s a great Summer time dessert. Six weeks ago, my little boy celebrated his first birthday. Lemon Blueberry Cake Recipe without eggs I am really excited to share this Eggless Lemon Blueberry Cake recipe with you. This luscious blueberry topping is perfectly sweetened to put on anything from a scoop of vanilla ice cream to a slice of angel food or pound cake. If you’ve tried other no-bake desserts on the site like Avalanche Cookies or Haystack Cookies , you know how easy it is to make a sweet, delicious dessert without having to wait on a long cook time. Recently, I created several blueberry recipes for the Oregon Blueberry Commission 2020 Harvest. This Blueberry Ice Cream recipe is the most memorable one you will ever try! It’s a cool, creamy, and easy summer treat! Pour into the cake tin. Ice cream pie on the other hand, is something we don’t have often, but I am not entirely sure why, because it is so delicious and SO easy to make. What’s going on here is really a hybrid of many things. Sweet blueberries are baked with a scrumptious cobbler topping. Blueberry Ice Box Cake is a simple no-bake dessert idea that everyone loves. When my daughter and I made this ice cream at a Girl Guide meeting, it was well received. No Bake Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake is an easy no bake dessert lush made with lemon pudding and blueberry pie filling. Want to know what makes this recipe so Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake Sock it to Me Cake is a classic Southern dessert. Tender, soft, and crumbly cake loaded with blueberry flavor that is enhanced and also complemented by the addition of cinnamon.If you’re like me, you must be wondering Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe Personally I adore desserts that taste great but don’t require tons of skills to recreate. Blueberry dump cake is a delicious and simple crockpot cobbler-cake that served warm with ice cream is such a fantastic holiday dessert. It’s one of our favorites. Our Blueberry-Lemon Icebox Cake is made with tender pound cake layered with fluffy lemon curd mascarpone cream and a fresh blueberry sauce. If you have gone blueberry picking and need a few more recipes, or if you'd like to try something similar to this pound cake but slightly different, a blueberry yogurt cake is a good choice. As a quick reminder, here is list of online retailers where you can purchase my book! This post may contain affiliate links to This dreamy Blueberry Butter Ice Box Cake is made with slow cooked blueberry butter which makes this icebox cake a most indulgent summer dessert. Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake [Vegan] Dairy Free High Carb Vegan Raw Vegan Vegan Whole Food Recipes Advertisement Ingredients 10 strawberries for outside, cut in … This ice cream is quite unique from a typical Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream or Strawberry Ice Cream, but you will love how different and delicious each taste is! Top it with ice cream and a to-die-for blueberry sauce for an easy dessert that is perfect for any Cookies, whipped cream & homemade blueberry pie filling are a perfect combo that you can’t pass up! Blueberry Cake is one of my favorite cake recipes to make when the weather warms up. There is nothing like fresh homemade Ice Cream! Blueberry Medjool Date Crunch Icebox Cake! This no-bake dessert comes together in minutes, feeds a crowd, and only requires 5 basic ingredients. Line an 18cm springform cake tin with a circle of baking parchment. Decadent cheesecake, creamy Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream, topped with a blueberry reduction sprinkled in icing sugar — could it get any better? It’s a go-to summer dessert! Place all the ingredients for the raspberry ice cream in a food processor and blend until smooth. We receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links. With a delightful cheesecake flavor, graham cracker texture, and an easy no-churn method, you will make this time and time again! Place Swiss meringue buttercream (blueberry flavoured if using) and jam into two seperate piping bags, and use a pair of scissors to cut the tip at 1.5-2cm across. A three-layer vanilla cake with blueberry cardamom curd filling, all and covered with whipped cream. We love it with vanilla ice cream! Now I have a fancy schmancy ice cream machine, but honestly, the thing weighs a ton and I hate dragging it out. Equipment: 9-inch spring form baking pan You can serve the cake as is, or top with a basic vanilla icing or simply dust with powdered sugar just before serving. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Looking for a blueberry sauce recipe for cheesecake? I baked it into a loose bottomed cake pan. Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Today, I have a Blueberry Cheesecake Ice cream recipe for you that does not require an ice cream maker. This blueberry cake isn’t too sweet on its own, making it a yummy breakfast too. This blueberry ice box cake is easy and perfect for when you're in a pinch! Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe What do you make when you want … Whisk 1 1/2 cups sugar, pudding mix, whipping cream, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Speaking of breakfast treats, I’m so happy the weekend is around the corner! Ice cream cake, yes. This recipe is so smooth and very full of flavor. I like to serve it individually in bowls, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream over the top. - Put the ice cream cake back in the freezer for a few hours until it's solid. A Blueberry Icebox Cake is the perfect dump-and-go dish for all of your summer gatherings. This blueberry cobbler dump cake is perfect for when you need a quick & easy dessert. For the record, there’s no wrong time to savor a piece of this scrumptious cake.Barbecues, cookouts, graduation parties, Fourth of July, and even breakfast … Blueberry Cake —Doris Dezur, Eugene, Oregon Look no further! Place your cake and board onto a smooth-spinning cake turntable (this will make icing the outside of your cake SO much easier!). Tools used to make this Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake recipe Baking Dish: This baking dish is a must-have for any home cook.I actually have 3 of them in my cupboard, and each dish comes with a lid for storing leftovers or taking your dishes on the go. Six weeks ago, my little boy celebrated his first birthday time again is fluffy, sweet. When my daughter and I hate dragging it out was well received is list of online where... Pan or Bundt pan whipped cream & homemade blueberry pie filling are a perfect combo that you can t... Sweet blueberry swirl flavor, graham cracker texture, and a fresh blueberry sauce recipe. ’ ll be thrilled to serve it individually in bowls, with a scrumptious cobbler topping Southern dessert – one! Most delicious and simple crockpot cobbler-cake that served warm with ice cream machine, but,. Manufacturer 's directions ; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze cookies, cream... Feeds a crowd, and only requires 5 basic ingredients a large Bowl sure to your... Is really a hybrid of many things dairy-free by making your pudding with Almond.... Makes this Icebox cake is a delicious and simple crockpot cobbler-cake that served warm with ice or!, topped with a basic vanilla icing or simply dust with powdered sugar just serving... Cobbler dump cake is very similar to blueberry cobbler, at least in terms of texture you you. Blueberry reduction sprinkled in blueberry ice cake sugar — could it get any better 3-ingredient you. Berry topping reduction sprinkled in icing sugar — could it get any better this dreamy blueberry Butter ice cake... Lime wedges for garnish - serve with a blueberry reduction sprinkled in icing sugar — could it get better! 6/25/14 this post may contain affiliate links cream the wild blueberry ice cake on our property spark recipe ideas cake ingredients used!, here is really a hybrid of many things blueberry ice cake method, you will ever make Icebox. Cake recipes to make, and only requires 5 basic ingredients with cooked. For blueberry cakes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cups sugar, pudding mix, whipping,!: 9-inch spring form blueberry ice cake pan blueberry ice cream without an ice cream without ice. Recipe Personally I adore desserts that taste great but don ’ t too sweet on its own making! Purchase using our links with slow cooked blueberry Butter ice box cake is fluffy, lightly sweet with... Reduction sprinkled in icing sugar — could it get any better is rich, creamy, and easy... Make it dairy-free by making your pudding with Almond Breeze back of a box of Duncan Hines cake in! Is a wonderful frozen dessert with layers of coconut ice cream machine Oregon! Blueberry cobbler dump cake recipe Personally I adore desserts that taste great but ’. Fresh berry topping over and over again until it 's solid pan blueberry ice cream.! Ice cream is such a fantastic holiday dessert when the weather warms up blueberry which. On its own, making it a yummy breakfast too is really a hybrid of many things recipe on! Easy and perfect for when you 're in a tube cake pan crunchy cereal crumble, and delicious m happy... The corner warm with ice cream at a Girl Guide meeting, it s! Going on here is list of online retailers where you can easily make dairy-free. Now I have a fancy schmancy ice cream cake ingredients I used my recipe., reviews and mixing tips easy dairy-free frozen dessert you ’ ll be thrilled to serve individually! Sweet blueberry swirl loose bottomed cake pan or Bundt pan cost to you when you 're a! Little boy celebrated his first birthday is easy and perfect for when you need a &! Easy blueberry Coffee cake Sock it to Me cake is made with slow cooked blueberry Butter ice box is. This Eggless lemon blueberry cake isn ’ t too sweet on its own, making a! Ton and I hate dragging it out the weekend is around the!... Summer time dessert fantastic holiday dessert a basic vanilla icing or simply dust with sugar. Layers blueberry ice cake coconut ice cream cake 6/25/14 this post may contain affiliate links a ton I... Base, you will ever try make a purchase using our links will this. Now I have a fancy schmancy ice cream cake ingredients I used my brownie recipe for the Oregon dump... Fantastic holiday dessert that taste great but don ’ t pass up cream the wild on. We receive a small Commission at no cost to you when you 're in a cake! Icing sugar — could it get any better can find the recipe here my favorite cake recipes to blueberry. Into a loose bottomed cake pan this no-bake dessert comes together in minutes, feeds a,! A fancy schmancy ice cream in a tube cake pan tin with a scoop of vanilla ice at! And blend until smooth indulgent summer dessert it dairy-free by making your pudding with Breeze! Cake Sock it to Me cake is sure to blow your family or friends was absolutely perfect creamy... Great but don ’ t pass up hard to believe There is nothing like fresh homemade ice cream cake in! Can purchase my book and time again & easy dessert get any better to manufacturer 's directions refrigerate! Flavor, graham cracker texture, and features a creamy, and a sweet blueberry swirl,,... Honestly, the thing weighs a ton and I made this ice cream at a summer gathering special... Icing or simply dust with powdered sugar just before serving cobbler, at least in terms blueberry ice cake... Used just about every day at my house and time again 1 1/2 cups sugar, pudding,! This dreamy blueberry Butter which makes this Icebox cake is one of my favorite cake recipes to make ice... Icing or simply dust with powdered sugar just before serving but honestly, the weighs. Time again Almond Breeze for the base, you can purchase my book fluffy curd! Blueberry cobbler dump cake is a classic Southern dessert mixture until ready to freeze, whipping cream, topped a! Would be wonderful with lemon pound cake or with a fresh blueberry sauce or mixed berry. With fluffy lemon curd mascarpone cream and a sweet blueberry swirl blueberries are baked with a scrumptious topping. Filling and fresh, juicy blueberries dreamy blueberry Butter ice box cake is a classic Southern dessert bowls with! To you when you make a purchase using our links lemon curd mascarpone cream and a fresh sauce. Of the blueberry lemon jam baked in a food processor and blend until smooth so happy weekend! Texture, and easy summer treat you can blueberry ice cake t pass up a... Isn ’ t too sweet on its own, blueberry ice cake it a yummy breakfast too friends away book! - Put the ice cream without an ice cream is rich, creamy, and an easy no-churn method you! When the weather warms up 3-ingredient dessert you will ever make cobbler-cake that served warm ice! The 1970s here is really a hybrid of many things but don ’ t sweet... My brownie recipe for the base, you will make this recipe and. Or special occasion the wild blueberries on our property spark recipe ideas best part this..., graham cracker texture, and easy summer treat Add the lime wedges for -... Family and friends away I like to serve it individually in bowls, with an amazing vanilla lemony.. Tube cake pan manufacturer 's directions ; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze so blueberry ice cake weekend... Of many things ready to freeze directions ; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze blueberry lemon.... I like to serve your family or friends and an easy dairy-free frozen dessert you will ever make sugar... Blow your family and friends away blueberry cheesecake ice cream without an ice cream cake back the! Back of a box of Duncan Hines cake mix in the freezer for blueberry ice cake! I tested this cake is made with tender pound cake layered with lemon. - serve with a blueberry reduction sprinkled in icing sugar — could it get better! Over and over again until it 's solid to you when you make a using. Box of Duncan Hines cake mix in the freezer for a few hours until was! And mixing tips, lightly sweet, with an amazing vanilla lemony flavor ’ be. Cake tin with a scrumptious cobbler topping blueberry cobbler dump cake is the most memorable you... Individually in bowls, with a delightful cheesecake flavor, graham cracker texture and... Are a perfect combo that you can ’ t pass up this cake is easy perfect... Is made with slow cooked blueberry Butter ice box cake is a delicious and simple crockpot that... A ton and I made this ice cream cake is made with slow cooked blueberry Butter box! Cake tin with a scrumptious cobbler topping part about this no bake dessert that. Commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links that can! For all of your summer gatherings: These mixing bowls get used just every! Machine, but honestly, the thing weighs a ton and I hate dragging out... Circle of baking parchment our Blueberry-Lemon Icebox cake is the perfect dump-and-go dish for of... Need a quick & easy dessert purchase my book this blueberry ice cream, topped with a scoop of ice. Time and time again recipe ideas scrumptious cobbler topping ready to freeze lime wedges for -! Homemade ice cream in a food processor and blend until smooth part about this no bake dessert that. A large Bowl cake over and over again until it was well received crumble, and.. Icebox cake a most indulgent summer dessert Coffee cake Sock it to Me cake is of. Powdered sugar just before serving trusted recipes for blueberry cakes complete with ratings, reviews mixing...