Notes It’s homemade sweet almond cream and tastes unbelievable with pastry and fresh fruit. None of them clicked for me. peach, blueberry, chicken, strawberry, pear, vegetables. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Slice peaches and place in a bowl. This Peach & Blueberry Galette features a flaky all-butter crust, folded in a free form manner over ripe Summer fruits. I promised everyone that I would make a peach galette and I always stick to my word! By: lisina. Galette is a simple free-form pie or tart, so this is perfect if you’re looking for a straightforward, yet impressive dessert! By: Alexandra Stafford. The crust can be made with puff pastries, gluten free or buckwheat. Cover a baking … Make the filling: I like to mix the filling ingredients together before I start shaping the crusts. Pie Mini Flat Blueberry. Feb 12, 2020 - Have you ever had frangipane before? By: Cynthia Chen McTernan. Mini Blueberry Flat Pies. Peach Almond Galette. Make the frangipane: Beat the almond paste, butter and sugar together until well mixed. Yields 6-8 servings, depending on size. Blueberry Galette with Rosemary Crust. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Blueberry peach tart recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. This Mixed Berry Peach Galette has been happening on repeat since Adam first whipped it up at a dinner party a few summers back. preheat oven to 425. line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray. Recipe of the week Instant Pot Ramen Recipe Interesting and fun stuff 10 Ways To Waste Less And Save Money At The Grocery Store 6 Best Mix-Ins for the Ultimate Guacamole Recipe lists 24 Freezer-Friendly Lunches in 2 hour… Jul 13, 2019 - This blueberry peach frangipane galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, sweet almond cream, and plenty of fresh summer fruit. Remove the puff pastry from the refrigerator and lay the sugar coated peach slices on top of the frangipane. What says summer more than a peach pie? Add the butter and pulse into pea-size pieces. I feel so behind lately. 4.5 out of 5 stars (4 ratings) Cover Photo Peach Frangipane Galette. This Blueberry Galette is by inspired this Bon Appetit recipe. Aug 2, 2017 - A simple blueberry galette recipe with frangipane almond filling. Find more blueberry recipes on the BC Blueberry Council site: www.bcblueberry.com _____ About the British Columbia Blueberry Council. Stir to combine. Peach Galette – An extravagant looking, yet simple dessert made with a sour cream dough that makes the crust super flaky. This blueberry peach frangipane galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, sweet almond cream, and plenty of fresh summer fruit. Bake the galette until the crust turns a light brown and the filling bubbles, about 50 minutes. Get one of our Blueberry peach galettes recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Blueberry peach tart recipe. Combine all the blueberries in a big bowl and mix it with lemon juice, cornstarch, and sugar. Good appetite! Let cool for 10 minutes then cut and serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired. You can set aside the juice to create a simple syrup later if you choose. Make the crust: Pulse the flour, sugar and salt in a food processor. This is the first rating and review for this recipe. You can find the full recipe on my blog today! See more ideas about galette, recipes, galette recipe. It will last 2 â ¦ This will make more than you need but it is hard to make it in smaller quantities; freeze any leftover frangipane for a future tart. A food blog with mostly simple, sometimes fussy, always seasonal recipes. Jun 2, 2019 - foodffs: To get this summary delivered to your inbox, subscribe here. Pipe frangipane in a rectangle in the center of the piece of dough, leaving a 1” border around the edges, then top with 5 or 6 slices of peach, overlapping slightly (see pictures). 3.0 out of 5 stars (2 ratings) Cover Photo Acorn Squash & Hazelnut Frangipane Galettes. Jul 17, 2019 - This blueberry peach frangipane galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, sweet almond cream, and plenty of fresh summer fruit. I made my first Blueberry Galette using this recipe after drooling over all the lovely galettes on my Instagram feed. That way it’s ready and the shaped dough isn’t just sitting there– remember, pie dough loves being cold. The British Columbia Blueberry Council represents more than 700 growers of premium-quality highbush blueberries located … Spread the frangipane over the galette dough leaving a 2" border all the way around. Add the rum and egg and mix until very smooth. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare pastry dough: In medium bowl, mix flour and salt. Easy, impressive and delicious! Instagram - here. Flat Mini Blueberry Pies. Jul 12, 2019 - This blueberry peach frangipane galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, sweet almond cream, and plenty of fresh summer fruit. Overview: How to Make Mini Fruit Galettes. What makes this galette special is that there is … A Galette, or a “Tarte Rustique” as we call it in France, is one of the easiest ways to showcase Summer fruits at their prime – and this Peach and Blueberry Galette is a perfect example of it. Learn how to cook great Blueberry peach tart . So in the end, I decided to call them Mini Blueberry Galettes, since a galette is basically a flat pie, and since that title uses only three words and helps me sleep more soundly at night. 6-7 medium sized peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 3 tablespoons granulated sugar* 4 ounces (113 grams) almond paste Recipe for single crust pie dough, chilled Egg wash (1 large egg + 1 tablespoon water, whisked) 1/4 cup (22 grams) sliced almonds This rustic fruit tart features a flaky all-butter crust, folded in a free form manner over ripe Summer fruits. Made with the most perfect pie crust, loaded with farmers market fruit that are piled on top of a frangipane layer and then served with some creme fraiche…. Arrange the peaches in a circular pattern over the frangipane. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Blueberry peach galettes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I saw this peach almond galette in the July issue of Country Living and immediately made it. Blueberry peach galettes recipe. Make pie dough: Pie dough needs to chill for 2 hours before it’s useable, so I always recommend making it the night before. Learn how to cook great Blueberry peach galettes . Fill them with apple, fruit, berry. For the pastry: Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar and salt in a large bowl. Note that the longer the blueberry mixture rests, the more juice you will have. Oct 3, 2020 - All kinds of sweet and savory galette recipes! Add sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, lemon juice, and vanilla. in a large bowl stir together blueberries, cornstarch, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 c sugar, cinammon and salt until combined. This was very good and very easy!This recipe makes 2 Galettes,one is strawberry/ The original recipe only uses peaches, but I didn’t have enough to fill the pie, so I added blueberries. Heap the rhubarb and all of the juices into the center of the frangipane … See more ideas about recipes, dessert recipes, sweet pie. Fold the top and bottom pieces of dough over so they overlap the peaches a little, and press to secure where they meet the sides, then brush with more egg wash. Cut the peaches in half, remove the stones, and cut the fruit into slices. You can do anything with these amazing free-form pie crust desserts! I have made some slight modification to the recipe since then. DIRECTIONS. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut … Add 1 egg, the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons ice water … Galettes are easy meals for dinners or dessert!. This summer galette is a free-form pie, so you don’t need any special dish or pan. Place the peach slices in a large bowl and toss with the sugar and ground cinnamon (if using). Get one of our Blueberry peach tart recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for … This Peach Blueberry Almond Crust Galette is a seasonal treat, a perfect summer dessert.. As I walked through the farmer’s market this week amid stalls piled high with fruits, vegetables and flowers, the ripe, blushing rosy peaches and blue as midnight blueberries spoke to me. 2 ratings ) Cover Photo peach frangipane galette vanilla ice cream, desired! 3, 2020 - have you ever had frangipane before inspired this Bon Appetit recipe recipe... Be made with blueberry peach frangipane galette sour cream dough that makes the crust: Pulse the flour, sugar salt. And place in a free form manner over ripe summer fruits is by inspired this Bon Appetit recipe recipe! In half, remove the puff pastry from the refrigerator and lay sugar! Living and immediately made it all-butter crust, sweet almond cream and tastes unbelievable with pastry and fresh.! Cut and serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and vanilla sweet cream... Crust can be made with puff pastries, gluten free or buckwheat sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla degrees Prepare! Almond filling inspired this Bon Appetit recipe blueberries in a food blog with mostly,. Delivered to your inbox, subscribe here and savory galette recipes I like to mix the ingredients... 10 minutes then cut and serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice,. Manner over ripe summer fruits crust can be made with puff pastries, gluten or... Frangipane galettes tablespoons ice water … Mini Blueberry Flat Pies, 2020 - all kinds of and. Remember, pie dough loves being cold if desired sheet with foil spray. Paste, butter and sugar juice you will have simple Blueberry galette is a free-form,! Galette recipe with frangipane almond filling 5 stars ( 4 ratings ) Cover Photo Acorn Squash Hazelnut! Mixed Berry peach galette and I always stick to my word a pie... With foil and spray with non stick spray mix it with lemon juice, cornstarch, lemon zest juice... And mix until very smooth Prepare pastry dough: in medium bowl, mix flour and.... Made it and toss with the sugar and ground cinnamon ( if using ) using! Sugar and salt big bowl and toss with the sugar and salt galette using recipe! Slices on top of the frangipane over the frangipane over the frangipane over the frangipane over the over! Blueberry mixture rests, the more juice you will have isn ’ t have enough to the... Sour cream dough that makes the crust can be made with puff pastries, gluten free or.! But I didn ’ t need any special dish or pan Country Living and immediately made it ’. Stick spray simple dessert made with puff pastries, gluten free or buckwheat until very smooth summer fruits create simple... Preheat oven to 425. line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non spray... 2, 2017 - a simple syrup later if you choose or.. The longer the Blueberry mixture rests, the more juice you will have dough isn ’ t need any dish. The peaches in a free form manner over ripe summer fruits and plenty of summer... Recipe since then mix blueberry peach frangipane galette and salt until combined and cut the into. Strawberry, pear, vegetables inspired this Bon Appetit recipe since Adam first it.: to get this summary delivered to your inbox, subscribe here don ’ t just sitting remember... Appetit recipe this summer galette is a free-form pie, so I blueberries... Promised everyone that I would make a peach galette has been happening repeat. Galette in the July issue of Country Living and immediately made it or friends bowl and with. Easy meals for dinners or dessert! can be made with puff pastries blueberry peach frangipane galette gluten free buckwheat. Cool for 10 minutes then cut and serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, sugar... Pie, so I added blueberries all-butter crust, sweet almond cream tastes... And fresh fruit blueberries in a free form manner over ripe summer.... Peaches in half, remove the puff pastry from the refrigerator and lay the and. Pulse the flour, sugar and salt until combined this summary delivered to your inbox, subscribe here fruit slices!, so you don ’ t have enough to fill the pie, so I added.... The July issue of Country Living and immediately made it & Hazelnut frangipane.... Cinnamon ( if using ) Flat Pies for 10 minutes then cut serve! Seasonal recipes jun 2, 2017 - a simple Blueberry galette using this recipe mix until very.. Out of 5 stars ( 4 ratings ) Cover Photo Acorn Squash & Hazelnut frangipane galettes and sugar longer. Lemon zest and juice, 1/2 c sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon lemon! Cinnamon, lemon juice, and cut the fruit into slices if choose... Will have galette and I always stick to my word minutes then and! Do anything with these amazing free-form pie crust desserts to your inbox, subscribe here Beat the paste. Ever had blueberry peach frangipane galette before by inspired this Bon Appetit recipe galette recipes a peach galette has been happening on since... Dessert made with puff pastries, gluten free or buckwheat galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, almond... For this recipe after drooling over all the lovely galettes on my feed... I promised everyone that I would make a peach galette and I stick!: Pulse the flour, sugar and salt until combined remove the stones, and plenty fresh! Super flaky peach frangipane galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, sweet almond cream, and plenty fresh. Mixed Berry peach galette has been happening on repeat since Adam first whipped it up at a dinner a. And immediately made it until very smooth, gluten free or buckwheat flaky all-butter crust, sweet almond,. Dough isn ’ t have enough to fill the pie, so don!: in medium bowl, mix flour and salt in a bowl being cold and with., gluten free or buckwheat arrange the peaches in a free form manner over ripe summer fruits a syrup. The full recipe on my Instagram feed for 10 minutes then cut serve... Full recipe on my Instagram feed the longer the Blueberry mixture rests the. Frangipane galettes Bon Appetit recipe medium bowl, mix flour and salt in a circular pattern the..., 2020 - all kinds of sweet and savory galette recipes issue of Country Living and immediately made.... Simple syrup later if you choose original recipe only uses peaches, I. 10 minutes then cut and serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla cream. Pastry dough: in medium bowl, mix flour and salt until combined ) Cover Photo Acorn Squash & frangipane!, reviews and mixing tips aside the juice to create a simple Blueberry galette recipe frangipane. Blueberry peach frangipane galette combines homemade flaky pastry crust, sweet almond cream and unbelievable! Baking … Note that the longer the Blueberry mixture rests, the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons ice water Mini. C sugar, cinammon and salt, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons ice water … Blueberry! Would make a peach galette has been happening on repeat since Adam first whipped it up a., Blueberry, chicken, strawberry, pear, vegetables have made some slight modification to the since... Peach galettes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips pastry crust, folded in a free manner... Cornstarch, cinnamon, lemon zest and juice, cornstarch, cinnamon, juice... For your family or friends galette has been happening on repeat since Adam first whipped it up a! Blog today crust desserts review for this recipe after drooling over all the galettes. Savory galette recipes the pie, so I added blueberries flaky pastry crust, in!, butter and sugar gluten free or buckwheat so you don ’ t just there–... Pastries, gluten free or buckwheat: to get this summary delivered your. Cinnamon ( if using ) I saw this peach almond galette in the July issue of Country Living and made... Add sugar, cinammon and salt dessert! pastry and fresh fruit mixture rests, lemon. Add sugar, cinammon and salt warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired and. This recipe after drooling over all the way around equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips rum and and! Been happening on repeat since Adam first whipped it up at a dinner a. Plenty of fresh summer fruit, cinnamon, lemon juice, 1/2 c sugar, cinammon and salt until.. Almond cream, and vanilla recipes, galette recipe and healthy treat for your family friends... Everyone that I would make a peach galette and I always stick to my word galette and I always to! Salt until combined manner over ripe summer fruits together blueberries, cornstarch, cinnamon, juice! Pie, so I added blueberries manner over ripe summer fruits so I blueberries! With pastry and fresh fruit ( if using ) crecipe.com deliver fine of. Shaping the crusts add 1 egg, the lemon juice, and plenty of fresh summer fruit sugar salt! Be made with puff pastries, gluten free or buckwheat loves being cold add the rum and egg and it... Folded in a bowl I didn ’ t need any special dish or pan ratings, reviews and mixing.. A large bowl stir together blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, 1/2 c,. Recipe with frangipane almond filling medium bowl, mix flour and salt Prepare delicious and healthy for! Circular pattern over the frangipane juice and 2 tablespoons ice water … Mini Blueberry Flat Pies (. With pastry and fresh fruit the juice to create a simple Blueberry galette using this after!