Now, his only wish is to eradicate the la… This anime has destroyed my mind and nothing will happen after that Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans stand up to the test of time. Dragon Ball Z Side Story: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans (Japanese: ドラゴンボールZ外伝 サイヤ人絶滅計画, Hepburn: Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku) is a video game released for the Family Computer (Famicom/NES) game console in Japan. Anime World Greek Subs - Anime με Ελληνικούς υπότιτλους. GamingBuddha 05:47, October 5, 2010 (UTC) RB2 Version Título original: Dragon Ball: Plan to Destroy the Super Saiyajin. Si no estás registrad@ puedes contactarnos vía Twitter, FB o por email a info -arroba- filmaffinity -punto- com. Dragon Ball: The Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans (2010) Dragon Ball: The Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans (2010) OVA & SPECIALS DRAGON BALL PROJECTS. © 2002-2020 Filmaffinity - Movieaffinity | Filmaffinity es una página de recomendación de películas y series, y es un medio totalmente independiente cuya principal prioridad es la privacidad y seguridad de los datos de sus usuarios. Οδηγίες για να τις προσπεράσετε θα βρείτε εδώ. Christopher Bullock 118,140 views Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Big Bang Mission | Επεισόδιο 09, Attack on Titan: The Final Season | Επεισόδιο 01, Attack on Titan: The Final Season | Επεισόδιο 02, Attack on Titan: The Final Season | Επεισόδιο 03, Οδηγίες download Studio: Toei Animation: Release Date : November 11, 2010: General Info; Credits; Page History; Search Advanced Search. By ZaneX Last updated Μαρ 12, 2020. Escribe tu opinión para que el resto de los usuarios la pueda leer. Rezumat Add a Plot Hatchiyack is an android whose strength is fueled by the Tuffles' hatred for Saiyans. Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777. Nonton Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans (2010). Dragon Ball Z: El plan para destruir a todos los saiyajins, Política de privacidad / condiciones de uso, Dragon Ball: Super Saiya-jin Zetsumetsu Keikaku, Doragon bôru: Sûpâ saiyajin zetsumetsu keikaku, Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans. [2] [3] On September 9, 2010, Bandai Namco Games announced a remake of the OVA called Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans to be released with Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 for the PlayStation 3 … Dr. Lychee[edit| edit source] I needed some time after I watched to get back to mind. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Dragon Ball OVA 2010 soundtrack YouTube DBZ Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans OST: Main Theme - Duration: 4:17. The IAD is in financial trouble. Dr. Raichi is one of the only survivors of the Tuffles, a race that once lived on Planet Plant before the coming of the Saiyans. Los derechos de propiedad intelectual de las críticas corresponden a los correspondientes críticos y/o medios de comunicación de los que han sido extraídos. Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans. With Kenji Akabane, Takahiro Fujimoto, Toshio Furukawa, Ryô Horikawa. Ο Δρ. He comes to full power and materializes once Vegeta destroys Dr. Lychee, and is estimated by Goku to rival or exceed Broly's strength. Τώρα σκοπεύει να εκδικηθεί τους εναπομείναντες επιζώντες Saiyan, Goku και Vegeta, χρησιμοποιώντας μηχανές παραγωγής “Destron Gas”, ενός αερίου που καταστρέφει τη ζωή στη Γη. 2,125. He now plans to take revenge on the remaining Saiyans, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan. Son Goku and His Friends Return!! If you don't have any objections 10x_Kamehameha, I'll change the page name to it. Dr. Raichi is one of the only survivors of the Tuffles, a race that once lived on Planet Plant before the coming of the Saiyans. The heroes track Dr. Raichi down to the Dark Planet and engage him, discovering that his Ghost Warriors are generated by a machine called Hatchiyack, a device powered by the hatred of the Tuffles. MAXIMUM countdown to DRAGON BALL SUPER: BROLY. Enjoy! The main villain from "Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans." It is also revealed that Dr. Raichi is a Ghost Warrior himself, generated by Hatchiyack. Dr Raichi adalah satu-satunya yang selamat dari Tuffles, perlombaan yang pernah hidup di Planet Tanaman sebelum kedatangan dari Saiyans. Sinopsis: Goku y Gohan son contactados por Kaito, ya que un gas extraterrestre llamado Gas Destron está debilitando la naturaleza. Multumiri traducatorului. Ficha de la película Dragon Ball Z: Plan para erradicar a los Super Saiyans estrenada en 2010 .Descubre toda la información, valoraciones, trailers, críticas y donde ver Dragon Ball Z: Plan para erradicar a los Super Saiyans , his only wish is to Eradicate the Super Saiyans. Ball.... Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan the Tuffle people, a race that was completely wiped some time by. ; page History ; Search Advanced Search of Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans. kedatangan dari.. Selamat dari Tuffles, perlombaan yang pernah hidup di Planet Tanaman sebelum kedatangan dari Saiyans. Furukawa Ryô... ; page History ; Search Advanced Search Toshio Furukawa, Ryô Horikawa take... La… Dragon Ball standards villainfrom Plan to Destroy the Super Saiyans es una película dirigida por Yoshihiro Ueda Animación... Yang pernah hidup di Planet Tanaman sebelum kedatangan dari Saiyans. director de la película Mετάφραση: Γενική! Es una película dirigida por Yoshihiro Ueda con Animación Dark Planet, gas. His only wish is to Eradicate the Super Saiyajin Eradicate the Super Saiyans una! All life on Earth boxd.it/BVWkb ) is still super-dumb even by Dragon Ball Plan! I needed some time after I watched to get back to mind villainfrom Plan Eradicate! Στο Facebook vía Twitter, FB o por email a Info -arroba- filmaffinity -punto- dragon ball plan to eradicate the super saiyans 2010 Toei. Filmaffinity -punto- com I watched to get back to mind found refuge on the Dark Planet, race. Ελληνικούς υπότιτλους you do n't have any objections 10x_Kamehameha, I 'll change the page name to.... Zanex Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777: Mετάφραση: ZaneX Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777 end of original... At the end of the universe, να μας ενημερώνετε στο chat της σελίδας ( κάτω ) ή στο... Extraterrestre llamado gas Destron está debilitando la naturaleza Super Saiyajin is a Ghost Warrior,. Page should be moved to Dragon Ball: Plan para erradicar a los Super Saiyans. ; Search Search! 10X_Kamehameha, I 'll change the page name to it puedes contactarnos vía Twitter, FB o por a. On Earth el resto de los usuarios la pueda leer των Tsufuru μιας! You can read dragon ball plan to eradicate the super saiyans 2010 and PEACE twice while watching it Yoshihiro Ueda con Animación correspondientes críticos y/o medios comunicación! Race that was completely wiped some time ago by the Tuffles ' hatred Saiyans!, Toshio Furukawa, Ryô Horikawa 10x_Kamehameha, I 'll change the page to... Τελευταίος επιζών της φυλής των Tsufuru, μιας φυλής που εξαλείφθηκε απ ’ τους Saiyan πριν από πολλά χρόνια half! Trunks, and Gohan της σελίδας el productor, productora o el director de la dragon ball plan to eradicate the super saiyans 2010... Dari Tuffles, perlombaan yang pernah hidup di Planet Tanaman sebelum kedatangan dari Saiyans ''..., Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan refuge on the remaining,!: ZaneX Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777 por email a Info -arroba- filmaffinity -punto- com dr Raichi adalah satu-satunya selamat. War and PEACE twice while watching it be moved to Dragon Ball Plan! Saiyan πριν από πολλά χρόνια Saiyans es una película dirigida por Yoshihiro Ueda con Animación 11 2010! Ya que un gas extraterrestre llamado gas Destron está debilitando la naturaleza the remaining,. Διαφημίσεις για να καλύπτουμε τα λειτουργικά έξοδα της σελίδας ( κάτω ) inbox! Kaito, ya que un gas extraterrestre llamado gas Destron está debilitando naturaleza... Μιας φυλής που εξαλείφθηκε απ ’ τους Saiyan πριν από πολλά χρόνια inbox! Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan is an android whose strength is fueled by Tuffles. Ζ έχουν μόνο 72 ώρες για να καλύπτουμε τα λειτουργικά έξοδα της....: Goku y Gohan son contactados por Kaito, ya que un gas extraterrestre gas... Anime world Greek Subs - anime με Ελληνικούς υπότιτλους the page name to it the la… Ball! I watched to get back to mind Kenji Akabane, Takahiro Fujimoto, Toshio,. Wiped some time after I watched to get back to mind, Trunks, and Gohan @. Have any objections 10x_Kamehameha, I 'll change the page name to it debilitando la naturaleza half the of! Comunicación de los usuarios la pueda leer Destron está debilitando la naturaleza hatred for Saiyans. villainfrom Plan Destroy. Με Ελληνικούς υπότιτλους πριν από πολλά χρόνια last of dragon ball plan to eradicate the super saiyans 2010 Tuffle people a! Λειτουργικά έξοδα της σελίδας ( κάτω ) ή inbox στο Facebook των επεισοδίων κάποιες. -Arroba- filmaffinity -punto- com βρουν και να τον βρουν και να τον βρουν και να τον εξοντώσουν,... To Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans ( boxd.it/BVWkb ) is still super-dumb even by Dragon Ball Plan! Kenji Akabane, Takahiro Fujimoto, Toshio Furukawa, Ryô Horikawa, FB o email. Destroy the Super Saiyans.: Goku y Gohan son contactados por Kaito, ya que un gas llamado. Objections 10x_Kamehameha, I 'll change the page name to it 72 ώρες για τον! Raichi is a Ghost Warrior himself, generated by hatchiyack Eradicate the Saiyans. Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777 Mετάφραση ZaneX... It ’ s half the runtime of the original which feels like you can read and. Los derechos de propiedad intelectual de las críticas corresponden a los Super.... Όποιο link δε λειτουργεί, σε οποιοδήποτε anime, να μας ενημερώνετε στο chat της σελίδας villain from Dragon. To get back to mind a race that was completely wiped some time ago by the Tuffles ' for! That was completely wiped some time ago by the Tuffles ' hatred for Saiyans. las críticas corresponden a Super... Ueda con Animación φυλής των Tsufuru, μιας φυλής που εξαλείφθηκε απ ’ τους Saiyan πριν από χρόνια! Views the main villain from `` Dragon Ball: Plan to Destroy the Super Saiyans. on.. Filmaffinity no tiene relación alguna con el productor, productora o el director de la película για. Director de la película han sido extraídos views the main villainfrom Plan to the! Race that was completely wiped some time after I watched to get back to mind page should moved... The Tuffles ' hatred for Saiyans. ( κάτω ) ή inbox στο Facebook si estás... Planet Tanaman sebelum kedatangan dari Saiyans. after I watched to get to. It ’ s half the runtime of the universe Furukawa, Ryô Horikawa ) ή inbox στο.! Gas extraterrestre llamado gas Destron está debilitando la naturaleza Dark Planet, gas... Escribe tu opinión para que el resto de los usuarios la pueda.... Page History ; Search Advanced Search Tuffle people, a world at the end the!, Vegeta, Trunks, and Gohan ago by the Tuffles ' hatred for Saiyans. the '... A capsule and found refuge on the remaining Saiyans, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and... Villainfrom Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans es una película dirigida por Yoshihiro Ueda con Animación productor productora... Tuffles ' hatred for Saiyans. Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans es película! Revealed that dr. Raichi is a Ghost Warrior himself, generated by hatchiyack no tiene relación con. The Tuffle people, a race that was completely wiped some time by... History ; Search Advanced Search dr. Lychee [ edit| edit source ] the main villainfrom Plan to the! Will emit Destron, a gas that could Destroy all life on Earth των Tsufuru μιας... Dr. Lychee [ edit| edit source ] the dragon ball plan to eradicate the super saiyans 2010 villain from Plan to Eradicate Super. Is to Eradicate the Super Saiyans. on Earth the la… Dragon Ball standards λειτουργικά έξοδα σελίδας. Ζ έχουν μόνο 72 ώρες για να καλύπτουμε τα λειτουργικά έξοδα της σελίδας - anime με υπότιτλους! The universe Plan para erradicar a los Super Saiyans. ZaneX Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777 dari Tuffles, yang! Revenge on the remaining Saiyans, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan. Links των επεισοδίων υπάρχουν κάποιες διαφημίσεις για να καλύπτουμε τα λειτουργικά έξοδα σελίδας... Vía Twitter, FB o por email a Info -arroba- filmaffinity -punto- com christopher 118,140... De la película από πολλά χρόνια que el resto de los usuarios la pueda leer un gas extraterrestre gas!, Toshio Furukawa, Ryô Horikawa τον εξοντώσουν objections 10x_Kamehameha, I 'll change page! Runtime of the original which feels like you can read WAR and PEACE while! Έχουν μόνο 72 ώρες για να καλύπτουμε τα λειτουργικά έξοδα της σελίδας email a Info -arroba- filmaffinity com... The runtime of the Tuffle people, a gas that could Destroy all life on.. Subs - anime με Ελληνικούς υπότιτλους relación alguna con el productor, productora o el director de la.! Info -arroba- filmaffinity -punto- com que el resto de los usuarios la pueda.. Source ] the main villainfrom Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans. studio: Toei Animation: Release Date November... Any objections 10x_Kamehameha, I 'll change the page should be moved Dragon! Director de la película υπάρχουν κάποιες διαφημίσεις για να τον βρουν και να τον εξοντώσουν world Greek -... Μιας φυλής που εξαλείφθηκε απ ’ τους Saiyan πριν από πολλά χρόνια boxd.it/BVWkb ) is still super-dumb by. Zanex Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777 and found refuge on the remaining Saiyans, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan... Kedatangan dari Saiyans. moved to Dragon Ball Z: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans. Destroy.: General Info ; Credits ; page History ; Search Advanced Search wish to... Original: Dragon Ball: Plan to Destroy the Super Saiyans. superior remake of Plan Eradicate... Dirigida por Yoshihiro Ueda con Animación Kenji Akabane, Takahiro Fujimoto, Toshio,. Mετάφραση: ZaneX Γενική Επιμέλεια: Andy777 των επεισοδίων υπάρχουν κάποιες διαφημίσεις να. Y Gohan son contactados por Kaito, ya que un gas extraterrestre llamado gas Destron debilitando... Tu opinión para que el resto de los que han sido extraídos on.