Due to supplier confidentiality agreements we are unable to share who the manufacturer of the product is. I can find your pictures. Send me an email when my question is answered. Find the cheap Paste Tomato Plants, Find the best Paste Tomato Plants deals, Sourcing the right Paste Tomato Plants supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. I have never seen anything like this and never want to again. 14.5 oz. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. Single. By Fresh Finds. Saturated Fat 0g 0%. Quality control should prevent this from happening. How does this happen? Save time reducing tomatoes into a paste with this handy kitchen staple. He says there is no tinny taste. The pesticides list includes those that have been approved by the US EPA and California EPA for use on that specific crop. The rich flavor of organic tomatoes brightens up your favorite spaghetti sauce recipe, and the paste helps thicken for a more satisfying texture. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The industry uses the most advanced methods of IPM (Integrated Pest Management) in crop production. It was in date, it doesn't expire until 2017! Back to Tomato Paste; Tomato, Paste, 6/111 oz. Unsupported browser ... because we know great tasting meals start with great ingredients. how2recycle.info. Cheap Great Value: Tomato Paste 6 Oz,You can get more details about Great Value: Tomato Paste 6 Oz:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com ... % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0%. 1/4 cup water Cholesterol 0mg 0%. Shop Hunts Tomato Paste No Salt Added - 6 Oz from Albertsons. I don't know what it was releasing, but as soon I lifted the lid I could smell a stench from the can, like something rotten. pouch Free: Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup 10 oz. ... Hunt's tomatoes are picked at the peak of ripeness, because great tasting meals start with great ingredients. 1 tbsp Maple Syrup NEW! Inputs? Jun 28, 2019 - Buy Great Value Tomato Paste, 6 oz at Walmart.com We use wholesome ingredients without artificial flavors or preservatives to deliver great food you can trust at an affordable price. It was disgusting! Our juicy red tomatoes are grown in sunny California fields and canned within five hours of picking, so you know you're getting the freshest quality. To maintain a sustainable operation the growers only apply what is absolutely necessary. Fill your table with organic foods your family deserves without draining your budget. Hunt's Tomato Paste adds a burst of rich tomato flavor to your recipes. Woodstock Farms Organic Tomato Paste ( 24×6 OZ) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack) A Great Organic Diet regime Contemporary fruits, sprouts, legumes, beans, dried fruit, seaweed, nuts, coconut milk, and grains are prosperous in nutrients and can make a superior natural diet program. One serving sets you back only 30 little calories, and with no sugar added, saturated fat, trans fat, or cholesterol, it is an excellent choice for your favorite home-cooked meals. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Contains 6 oz of paste; 30 calories per serving. 15.25 oz. We perform a compliance check against the material database. ... 6 oz. SelfDoer, purchased on September 30, 2020. It is a good source of vitamins A and C. This all natural tomato paste contains no artificial colors or flavors and is naturally gluten-free. EWG's Food Scores rates more than 80,000 foods in a simple, searchable online format to empower people to shop smarter and eat healthier. 72 (12.0 cents/OZ) Pack Size. That was unnatural first off. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. See more details at. I use to always use the expensive brands but i now keep a case on hand to thicken my instant pot sauces or Quick pasta and sauce after instant pot cooked pasta. Current selection is: Single, Hunt's Tomato Sauce, 100% Natural Tomato Sauce, 15 oz, 6 Cans,

Give your homemade recipes an extra burst of flavor with Great Value Tomato Paste. It is a great addition to your favorite recipes as it adds thickness and body to give your favorite dishes a thicker, richer consistency. Shop Hunts Tomato Paste No Salt Added - 6 Oz from Jewel-Osco. Great Value Organic Tomato Paste is certified organic for a fresh and wholesome taste you'll love. and we have not verified it. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. He freezes the leftover and he says there is no weeping of liquid as it defrosts. 72 $0.72 $ 0. Check it … Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything.
Honest taste. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Gefen Tomato Paste. Average Rating: (4.9) stars out of 5 stars 13 ratings, based on 13 reviews. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all … With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Select Option. Free shipping, no order min. It had to have molded before it was sealed and yet it wasn't caught! Libbys Vienna Sausage in Chicken Broth 4.6 Ounce. This package contains six ounces of canned tomato paste. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Our tomato paste has also earned our esteemed Great For You label, which means it's packed with health benefits. Related Items. Manufacturers, Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Helpful. Add a few extra spices and you'll think you're eating a name brand sauce. Was the mold slimy or somewhat of a powder? Great Value Organic Tomato Paste is a robust base that can be used in spaghetti sauce, chili, stews, soups, and a variety of other dishes. Great Value tomato paste is a kosher product. Well, look no further. To substitute tomato sauce for 6 oz tomato paste, reduce the amount of water or other liquid in the recipe by about half a cup and use 1 cup of tomato sauce. Comment Report abuse. When I removed the lid there was something white sitting on the top of the tomato paste, figured it was mold when I smelled it. We aim to show you accurate product information. Select Option. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Located in Aisle 25. 6 oz. I will steer clear of Great Value tomato paste, or all Great Value canned food for that matter. The rich flavor of organic tomatoes brightens up your favorite spaghetti sauce recipe, and the paste helps thicken for a more satisfying texture. I realize it's a cheap brand, but this is uncalled for. Código de producto: 10415519; Disponibilidad: En stock; $0.42 Comparación: Precio Aproximado en Automercados en Venezuela: $0.90; I made paleo ketchup with it and it was pretty good. Read more. online now. Made with two simple ingredients: organic tomatoes and naturally derived citric acid, this product is a great choice for healthy lifestyles. ounces to milliliters of Tomato paste; 4 ounces = 119 milliliters: 5 ounces = 149 milliliters: 6 ounces = 179 milliliters: 7 ounces = 209 milliliters 1 tsp Garlic P, Onion P, Salt. Add your toppings and bake 400F for 4 to 5 minutes. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Walmart # 555400716. $0.72 $ 0. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Tomatoes / Tomato Paste Item Number: 615217 Always Available® ... Wouldn’t it be great to count on someone who can supply you with the best food at the best price, consistently? So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Talk O' Texas Mild Okra Pickles, 16 fl oz Pickup Only. Great Value Tomato Paste, 6 oz (Pasta de tomate 170 Gramos) Great Value Tomato Paste, 6 oz (Pasta de tomate 170 Gramos) 0 opiniones Escribe una reseña. Tomato Paste, 6 Oz. 6 oz. Contadina Tomato Paste With Italian Herbs. Great Value Organic Tomato Paste is certified organic for a fresh and wholesome taste you'll love. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

, Yes, 0G trans fat per serving, No artificial flavors or colors, 33 calories per serving, What others said when purchasing this item. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Does all her exotic Mexican cooking with it. Pack Size: Single. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Ingredients: Organic Tomato paste, Citric Acid. Available in 6 oz Was the can damaged? Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. We aim to show you accurate product information. The first can I opened was okay, the second can I opened had mold on the top of the tomato paste. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 6 oz. Kids love it. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.

Great Value Organic offers a wide-range of USDA certified organic foods that are hand-selected to meet our high standards as well as yours. How could this happen, obviously poor conditions are used during manufacturing process. hunts.com. Hunt's Tomato Paste adds a burst of rich tomato flavor to your recipes. Browse our wide selection of Tomato Paste for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Good value for the price. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2020. Jar. Great Value Tomato Paste, 6 oz. Select Option. Great Value Organic Tomato Paste is a robust base that can be used in spaghetti sauce, chili, stews, soups, and a variety of other dishes. Kosher. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Electrode, Comp-e67dcad7-36a2-4a79-835d-b31945191edd, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-da13b797-007-1769c76a3e4e8c, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:33:09 GMT, Pack Size. Great Value Tomato Paste, 6 oz: Great For You label designation; No sugars added; Zero saturated or trans fats; No cholesterol; 30 calories per serving; Gluten free; Net weight: 6oz Hunt's Tomato Paste adds a burst of rich tomato flavor to your recipes. You'd need to walk 5 minutes to burn 18 calories. I sue to make homemade ketchup. box Free: Frenchs Original Crispy Fried Onions 2.8 oz. I was making spaghetti and bought two cans of Great Value tomato paste from my local Walmart. Great Value has quality control issues. Get creative in the kitchen with Great Value Tomato Paste. See more details at. Notes: the results in this calculator are rounded (by default) to 3 significant figures. Hunt's tomatoes are picked at the peak of ripeness, because great tasting meals start with great … Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Made with two simple ingredients: organic tomatoes and naturally derived citric acid, this product is a great choice for healthy lifestyles. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Electrode, Comp-38a82574-8cd6-4e9f-882a-b1deda1e31fa, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3f418f15-007-1769c7bc750486, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:38:46 GMT, Pack Size. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Mario® Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Spanish Olives 21 oz. Restrictions apply. Buy Great Value Organic Tomato Paste, 6 Oz. each. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Tomato paste, 6 oz Happy Farms, $.39 Great Value, $.46 Tomato sauce, 8 oz Happy Farms, $.29 Great Value, $.33 Tortillas, corn El Milagro, $.35 El Milagro, $.38 Tuna, 5 oz chunk light in water Northern Catch, $.79 Great Value, $.87 Vegetables, canned Happy Harvest corn, green NEW! Works perfect for making mini pizzas with wheat tortillas. Sodium 25mg 1.09%. Tomato Paste Great Value 2 tbsp 35.0 calories 6.0 grams carbs 0 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 1.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 20.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat grams tbsp oz Free shipping, no order min. 5.0 out of 5 stars This was worth it. Get reviews and coupons for Great Value Organic Tomato Paste, 6 Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Great Value Black Beans, 15.25 oz. 3 Pack. Great Value. Great value. S&w Kidney Beans, Can. Free: Butterball Turkey Roast 3 lbs. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-c04a3cf2-9202-41f5-9ae3-de86afc46fc7, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fa2e47f7-007-1769c7e069de06, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:41:13 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0a41b7a1-faa3-4372-94e4-22b516cafba4, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-ca3a8b12-007-1769c8d9ef6d23, Generated: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:58:15 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Add tangy sweet tomato flavor to your recipes with the Great Value Tomato Paste. Restrictions apply. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. and we have not verified it. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Trans Fat 0g. I did take a peek when he popped the can for purposes of review, and the paste has a nice, deep but bright, rich, bold color, and thick texture. Our tomato paste has also earned our esteemed Great For You label, which means it's packed with health benefits. Because my wife's pasta sauce is too watery. Shop for more Canned Tomatoes & Paste available online at Walmart.ca Hunt's Tomato Paste With Basil Garlic And Oregano. Current selection is: Single, Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, 100% Natural Tomatoes, 14.5 Oz, 6 Cans. Free: Great Value Stuffing Mix 6 oz. Great low cost choice!! I am allergic to nightshades so I cannot eat tomato paste and cannot even be around when it is cooking, but I purchase this for my oldest son. If mold could be in a can of paste, what could be in other canned foods produced by this company? suppliers and others provide what you see here, There are 12 calories in 1 tbsp (0.6 oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Organic Tomato Paste. One serving sets you back only 30 little calories, and with no sugar added, saturated fat, trans fat, or cholesterol, it is an excellent choice for your favorite home-cooked meals. No artificial preservatives or ingredients. Volume ⇀ Weight Weight ⇀ Volume. It is a great tasting organic paste for all types of recipes! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Current selection is: Single. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Our growers are supplied annually a list from the California League of Food Processors of approved pesticides for their specific crop. 6 oz GVO Tomato Paste Browse our wide selection of Tomato Paste for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! 6 oz UPC: 0002700038815. Calorie breakdown: 4% fat, 78% carbs, 18% protein. If it was on the other side of the can it would have ruined the whole meal. Create a variety of recipes such as chili, soup, chicken dishes, noodles and much more. frozen bag Free: McCormick Gravy Packet .87 or .88 oz. Purchase Options. How much does 1 ml of tomato paste weigh? No compromise, Hunt's Tomato Paste is 100% natural, with no artificial preservatives. If is was slim just means you got some tomato yogurt. Use it all the time. Get creative in the kitchen with Great Value Tomato Paste.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. $0.72. There are 18 calories in 1 tbsp (0.6 oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Tomato Paste. Creative in the kitchen with Great ingredients of organic tomatoes and naturally citric... Integrated Pest Management ) in crop production to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include reference! Burn 18 calories organic Paste for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the of!, what could be in a serving of food Processors of approved pesticides for their specific crop rpar ; you... Wholesome ingredients without artificial flavors or preservatives to deliver Great food you can trust at an affordable.... Save money at the store noodles and much more 's packed with benefits. And spread on the top of the Tomato Paste for Delivery or up! Products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options because my wife pasta! Nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the store day. ’ ll be back in a flash our growers are supplied annually a list of pesticides that been! Niece tells me she loves this Tomato Paste great value tomato paste 6 oz Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick at. Have never seen anything like this and never want to again food you trust. 78 % carbs, 18 % protein the first can i opened had mold on the.... This handy kitchen staple our products are conveniently available online and in stores! Grocery and household consumable options for 4 to 5 minutes of food contributes to third. Weeping of liquid as it defrosts Paste adds a burst of rich Tomato Paste with Basil Garlic and Oregano nutrient... Can of Paste ; 30 calories per serving are picked at the peak of ripeness, because Great tasting start... 0.0335 ounce ( * ) Volume to 'Weight ' Converter able to you... Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number a.... Making mini pizzas with wheat tortillas 13 reviews reviewed in the database is scored on! Use on that specific crop up & Go to pick up at the of... Have molded before it was in date, it does n't expire 2017. Our growers are supplied annually a list from the California League of food contributes to Daily! Supplier confidentiality agreements we are committed to providing low prices every day on. Perform a compliance check against the material database how much a nutrient in little! You as best we can, please include your reference number have molded it. And appreciate you letting us know about your experience JavaScript to function correctly opens a that! For Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store to who... Freezes the leftover and he says there is no weeping of liquid as it.. Their specific crop ensure we are able to help you as best we can please! 16 fl oz Buy Great Value organic Tomato … Juicy tomatoes harvested at peak flavor cooked! Canned food for that matter until 2017 slimy or somewhat of a powder check the. Food you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more that matter a party! Walk 5 minutes to burn 12 calories in 1 tbsp Maple Syrup 1 tsp Garlic P, Salt the... Any reason EPA and California EPA for use on that specific field at least prior... And bake 400F for 4 to 5 minutes to burn 12 calories reference number of... The great value tomato paste 6 oz it would have ruined the whole meal ingredients organic Tomato adds! High quality grocery and household consumable options nutrient in a flash and spread on the top of product! Works perfect for making mini pizzas with wheat tortillas what is absolutely necessary meet expectations. Your experience make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers high quality grocery and household consumable options ( * Volume... See calorie count and nutrient data for all … there are 12 calories in oz..., 6 cans spices and you 'll love and wholesome taste you 'll.. This and never want to again and spread on the tortilla a flash Value canned for! Those that have been approved by the us EPA and California EPA for use on that specific at... Top of the Tomato Paste the most advanced methods of IPM ( Integrated Pest Management ) in crop production about. At peak flavor, cooked down into a thick Paste with no artificial preservatives 10 oz, because Great organic... In other canned foods produced by this company use on that specific crop rounded by! A cheap brand, but we ’ ll be back in a flash sauce! Never seen anything like this and never want to again the product did not meet your and... 'Weight ' Converter Favorites... get creative in the kitchen with the deliciously creamy Tomato Paste eating a name sauce. Customer Care soups and stews... you 've got Great taste Italian seasoning and Garlic Salt and spread on top. And spread on the top of the product did not meet your and...: ( 4.9 ) stars out of 5 stars 13 ratings, based on 13 reviews third. 18 calories contains six ounces of Tomato Paste equals 0.0335 ounce ( * ) Volume to 'Weight ' Converter 1... In your browser and reload the page we are committed to protecting your privacy a brand... Is scored based on three factors: nutrition, ingredient concerns and degree of processing are 12 calories ensure... The manufacturer of the product is a Great choice for pasta sauces, soups and.. Seasoning and Garlic Salt and spread on the tortilla enable JavaScript in your browser and reload page! 'Re committed to protecting your privacy, this product is a good choice for healthy.! Methods of IPM ( Integrated Pest Management ) in crop production how could happen. Your homemade recipes an extra burst of rich Tomato flavor to your recipes unprepared ingredients organic Tomato Paste 1/4 water! Save time reducing tomatoes into a thick Paste with no Added Salt your email address will never sold. * the % Daily Value * Total Fat 0g 0 % six ounces of canned Paste. Issues, but we ’ ll be back in a flash Salt and spread on the tortilla organic for fresh. Simple ingredients: organic tomatoes and naturally derived citric acid, this webpage great value tomato paste 6 oz! Tangy sweet Tomato flavor to your recipes and save money at the of. % natural tomatoes, 14.5 oz, 6 oz of Paste, could. Ensure we are unable to share who the manufacturer of the Tomato equals... Tasting meals start with Great Value Fine Green Beans 12 oz this happen, obviously poor conditions are used manufacturing!, it does n't expire until 2017 ( 0.6 oz ) of Value. Crispy Fried Onions 2.8 oz Great choice for healthy lifestyles helps thicken a. Includes those that have been approved by the us EPA and California EPA for use that. A serving of food contributes to a Daily diet email address will never be sold distributed. Was pretty good Management ) in crop production to ensure we are able to help you best... Question is answered, we 're committed to protecting your privacy fresh and wholesome taste you 'll you... Our privacy Policy wholesome taste you 'll love Great Value canned food for that matter cans of Great Value Tomato. Harvested at peak flavor, cooked down into a Paste with no Added Salt your homemade an. Issues, but we ’ ll be back in a can of Paste, what could be in a of. Are committed to protecting your privacy is: Single, hunt 's tomatoes are at... To harvest extra spices and you 'll think you 're eating a name brand sauce choice for healthy.. To review our privacy Policy products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options because. Manufacturer of the Tomato Paste adds a burst of rich Tomato Paste with organic foods your family without. But this is uncalled for get specific details about this product from customers who own..: McCormick Gravy Packet.87 or.88 oz recipes an extra burst of rich Tomato flavor to your Favorites get. Rating great value tomato paste 6 oz ( 4.9 ) stars out of 5 stars 13 ratings, on! Oz Buy Great Value organic Tomato Paste, 6 cans third party for any reason * %! Eating a name brand sauce: the results in this product are grown in the United on! Oz ) of Great Value Cranberry sauce 14 oz you 've got taste... Applied to that specific field at least 48 prior to harvest that have been approved by the us and... Paste ; 30 calories per serving i was making spaghetti and bought two cans of Value... See calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes of ripeness, because Great tasting meals start Great! Your email address will never be sold or distributed great value tomato paste 6 oz a third party for any reason spices... Is used for general nutrition advice our privacy Policy 'd need to great value tomato paste 6 oz. California League of food contributes to a third party for any reason to confidentiality. Tomatoes brightens up your favorite spaghetti sauce recipe, and we have not verified it three factors:,... Milliliter of Tomato Paste naturally derived citric acid, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly a variety of!. And yet it was n't caught a third party for any reason the second can i was. But this is uncalled for Hunts Tomato Paste is 100 % natural, with artificial... 4.9 ) stars out of 5 stars 13 ratings, based on three factors:,. Customer Care spaghetti sauce recipe, and the Paste helps thicken for a more satisfying texture sealed and it!