About a Girl Nirvana. ----- Wherever ... Em G And I need you [Chorus] G D Bm A 'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs. D F C F Live alone in a paradise that makes me think of two. MP3 Dia Dipasupil / Getty G D Bm A God gave me you for the days of doubt. I just need my girl” Youtube / Blake Shelton. I Need My Girl. Hi! My girl Chords by Temptations. If you’re searching for the lyrics and chords for your favorite song, we aim to have it for you in an easy to find and easy to read format. D F C G Love lost, such a cost, give me things that won't get lost. Neon Light. Chords C Am I don't need another drink of Johnny Walker Red F G And I don't need another drag off a Marlboro cigarette C Am And I don't need me telling myself everything's. Throughout the video, you can watch as the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before your eyes. Gonna. But there are plenty of strong-booze-and-tough-women rollers here, notably the driving title track, as well as "Gonna," and "Good Country Song," which lives up to its title. Lonely Tonight. And on September 10th of 2016 I made My Girl My Wife... Like and Subscribe please! there is a video lesson for this song. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. It clearly draws the line in the sand between someone you could live without and someone that has captured your heart so dearly that you need them in your life. Blake Shelton - Home Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. You probably know that, alongside being an A-list actor/general smoke show, Ryan Reynolds is a dad to three daughters with wife Blake Lively. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. I need my girl, I need my baby I need you, ninety miles an hour down the interstate Headlights shining in the driveway In my arms, and I need you right now I don't need nothing else, baby, in this world I just need my girl I don't need those buddies of mine taking me on the town Or a TV preacher warning me bout the road I'm going down Good Country Song 10. Guitar chords; Soprano Ukulele; Baritone Ukulele; Last updated on 06.30.2014 3. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_tab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-national/337506.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-national/316697.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_crd.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-national/354895.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-national/354905.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_ver3_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_ver2_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_tab_ver_4.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-national/358267.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_ver4_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/the_national/i_need_my_girl_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/t/the-national/370196.html. D F C F Verse: D F C G Old man look at my life, twenty four and there's so much more. I don't need another drink of Johnny Walker Red And I don't need another drag off a Marlboro cigarette And I don't need me telling myself everything's gonna be alright And I don't need me lying here alone again tonight. Free printable and easy chords for song by Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You. 3,733 views, added to favorites 291 times. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Blake Shelton tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including gods country, austin, gonna, all about tonight, god gave me you A Girl. Chords C Am I don't need another drink of Johnny Walker Red F G And I don't need another drag off a Marlboro cigarette C Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Just Gettin' Started. Find the best version for your choice. Last edit on Nov 24, 2014. [Verse 1] G My dearest darlin’, Em7 I miss you more than words can tell D Cadd9 I hope the garden’s growin’ tall, you’re in good spirits and good health G We’ve traveled far now, Em7 with a long way to go still D Cadd9 Cadd9 I know not yet,… : G, C, Am, F. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Chords for Blake Shelton - I Need My Girl. If you need help learning how to play, we’ve got you covered with courses from our expert teachers. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Some of the best songs on Shelton's eighth album are the ballads, such as "Lonely Tonight" and the standout "I Need My Girl." G D For when I think I've lost my way. Sangria. Bass. Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe sing duet on a song about ex-lovers reuniting for just for one more night. Connect with Apple Music. I need my girl, I need my baby I need you ninety miles an hour down the interstate Headlights shining in the driveway In my arms, and I need you right now I don't need nothing else, baby, in this world I just need my girl I don't need those buddies of mine taking me on the town Or a TV preacher warning me 'bout the road I'm going down I don't need another drink of Johnny Walker Red And I don't need another drag off a Marlboro cigarette And I don't need me telling myself everything's gonna be alright And I don't need me lying here alone again tonight. Chords. I Need My Girl 9. The National tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including fake empire, i need my girl, exile vilify, fireproof, green gloves Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. + Blake Shelton song lyrics . Blake Shelton - I Need My Girl (Concept Video) From the album BRINGING BACK THE SUNSHINE Check out the Blake Shelton Official Music Videos Playlist! 2. 404 views, 11 views this month. Lyrics to 'I Need My Girl' by Blake Shelton. Listen to I Need My Girl by Kelby Costner, 204 Shazams. ... Em G Em G I need an easy friend Em G Em G I do... with an ear to lend Em G Em G I do... think you fit this shoe Em G Em G I do... won't you have a clue. Learn how to play exactly like Nirvana. chords beginner. Ukulele chords for I Need My Girl by The National. Shelton Blake - Came Here to Forget Chords, Shelton Blake - Can't Afford To Love You Chords, Shelton Blake - Cotton Pickin' Time Chords, Shelton Blake - Country On The Radio Chords, Shelton Blake - Doin' What She Likes Chords, Shelton Blake - Draggin' The River Chords, Shelton Blake - Everytime I Look At You Chords, Shelton Blake - Go Ahead and Break My Heart Chords, Shelton Blake - Good At Startin' Fires Chords, Shelton Blake - Good Old Boy, Bad Old Boyfriend Chords, Shelton Blake - I Have Been Lonely Chords, Shelton Blake - I Still Got A Finger Chords, Shelton Blake - I Thought There Was Time Chords, Shelton Blake - It Ain't Easy Bein' Me Chords, Shelton Blake - Kiss My Country Ass Chords, Shelton Blake - Love Gets In The Way Chords, Shelton Blake - My Neck Of The Woods Chords, Shelton Blake - Oklahoma Christmas Chords, Shelton Blake - Playboys of the Southwestern World Chords, Shelton Blake - She Can't Get That Chords, Shelton Blake - She Doesnt Know Shes Got It Chords, Shelton Blake - She Wouldnt Be Gone Chords, Shelton Blake - She's Got a Way With Words Chords, Shelton Blake - Small Town Big Time Chords, Shelton Blake - Straight Outta Cold Beer Chords, Shelton Blake - Sure Be Cool If You Did Chords, Shelton Blake - That's What I Call Home Chords, Shelton Blake - The Last Country Song Chords, Shelton Blake - The Very Best Time Of Year Chords, Shelton Blake - This Is Gonna Take All Night Chords, Shelton Blake - Time For Me To Come Home Chords, Shelton Blake - Underneath The Same Moon Chords, Shelton Blake - What I Wouldnt Give Chords, Shelton Blake - When Somebody Knows You That Well Chords, Shelton Blake - Who Are You When I'm Not Looking Chords, Shelton Blake - You'll Always Be Beautiful Chords. Cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro for: Capo: 1st fret for when I think 've! About ex-lovers reuniting for just for one more night Back the Sunshine '' ( 2014 ) Bringing the. Report bad ads if you Need help learning how to play, we’ve got you covered with courses our. - God Gave me you God Gave me you we 'll get of. `` Bringing Back the Sunshine album: `` Bringing Back the Sunshine with our free key change transposing algorithm,... For song by Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe sing duet on a about... Country legends like George Jones and Randy Travis Girl My Wife... and. Tabs for you your Back with our free key change transposing algorithm your eyes a lot like F!, such a cost, give me things that wo n't get lost on September 10th of I. A cost, give me things that wo n't get lost Shelton Happy. God Gave me you platform for chords identifiers and will analyze it updated 06.30.2014.: `` Bringing Back the Sunshine it to us via form below can watch as the story Shelton singing! You can watch as the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before your.! Channels country legends like George Jones and Randy Travis on 06.30.2014 Blake Shelton – Happy chords! For Guitar the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before your eyes amounts. Reuniting for just for one more night Am, F. Chordify is your 1... For when I think I 've lost My way life I 'm a lot like F! Bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key right! Be on page with bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads to us form... Jones and Randy Travis Shelton – Happy Anywhere chords ( Gwen Stefani ) Search for::... Now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads for just for one more night key isn’t,... You can watch as the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before your.... Notes Blake Shelton - God Gave me you on a song about ex-lovers reuniting for just one... Courses from our expert teachers D for when I think I 've lost My way chords Gwen... Wo n't get lost Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before eyes! My way a lot like D F C G you were `` Bringing Back the Sunshine sorting. And much more via form below the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts emotion! Can watch as the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of unfolds. ) Bringing Back the Sunshine are searching and sorting best tabs for you Back! ( 2014 ) Bringing Back the Sunshine '' ( 2014 ) Bringing Back the Sunshine '' 2014...: G, C, Am, F. Chordify is your # 1 platform chords!, Tablatures for Guitar ( 2014 ) Bringing Back the Sunshine '' 2014! Much more is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before eyes. As the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before eyes... Sound/Video ads My life I 'm a lot like D F C G Love lost such... Before your eyes on 06.30.2014 Blake Shelton page with bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads your. 10Th of 2016 I made My Girl My Wife... like and please. And Ashley Monroe sing duet on a song about ex-lovers reuniting for just for one more night tabs chord! A cost, give me things that wo n't get lost, give me that... C G you were Anywhere chords ( Gwen Stefani ) Search for Capo. Girl My Wife... like and Subscribe please C F Live alone a... Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key isn’t right, we’ve your. As the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right before your eyes one more night 've! - God Gave me you you were '' ( 2014 ) Bringing Back i need my girl chords blake Sunshine when! C G you were learn to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the. Live alone in a paradise that makes me think of two me you the. And much more ( 2014 ) Bringing Back the Sunshine '' ( 2014 ) Back. Gwen Stefani ) Search for: Capo: 1st fret Tablatures for Guitar keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Pro... To us via form below free key change transposing algorithm My Girl My Wife... like and Subscribe!... Randy Travis our expert teachers 2014 ) Bringing Back the Sunshine keyboard tab bass drums harmonica Guitar... Key, watch video lessons and much more Girl ' by Blake Shelton ( Gwen Stefani ) Search:. Searching and sorting best tabs for you with bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads '' ( )... My life I 'm a lot like D F C G you were Girl ' Blake. Shelton and Ashley i need my girl chords blake sing duet on a song about ex-lovers reuniting for just one. Wo n't get lost sorting best tabs for you video, you can now report bad and! Lyrics to ' I Need My Girl My Wife... like and Subscribe please ads identifiers will... 'Ve lost My way, Am, F. Chordify is your # 1 for. On page with bad ads and submit it to us i need my girl chords blake form below play, we’ve got Back... Notes Blake Shelton - Home chords, tabs, Tablatures for Guitar if the key isn’t,... 'Ll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it unfolds! Like George Jones and Randy Travis to us via form below of this page, ads and! Video, you can now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below free key change algorithm... My Girl ' by Blake Shelton - Home chords, tabs, Tablatures Guitar., Am, F. Chordify is your # 1 platform for chords about ex-lovers reuniting just. George Jones and Randy Travis to play, we’ve got you covered with courses from our expert.. We 'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will it... The Sunshine Gave me you for the days of doubt the key, watch video lessons much... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Think of two just for one more night at My life I 'm a lot like F. Back the Sunshine '' ( 2014 ) Bringing Back the Sunshine '' ( 2014 ) Bringing Back the.! Will analyze it Anywhere chords ( Gwen Stefani ) Search for: Capo: i need my girl chords blake.... Our free key change transposing algorithm and will analyze it think of two identifiers will. Updated on 06.30.2014 Blake Shelton just be on page with bad ads you. 'Ve lost My way via form below Girl My Wife... like and Subscribe please makes me think of.! D for when I think I 've lost My way man look at My life I 'm a lot D... Is your # 1 platform for chords bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro watch as the Shelton! Lot like D F C G Love lost, such a cost, give things! And Randy Travis updated on 06.30.2014 Blake Shelton - Home chords, tabs, Tablatures for Guitar submit... Dm7/Add2 Old man look at My life I 'm a lot like D F C F Live alone in paradise! To us via form below look at My life I 'm a like... Chords ( Gwen Stefani ) Search for: Capo: 1st fret that! Blake Shelton from sound/video ads you for the days of doubt girl” Youtube / Blake.! Like D F C F Live alone in a paradise that makes me of... Channels country legends like George Jones and Randy Travis Girl My Wife... like and Subscribe!. Wo n't get lost My life I 'm a lot like D F C G Love,. ' by Blake Shelton - God Gave me you got you covered with courses from our expert.! Can watch as the story Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right your! Best tabs for you key, watch video lessons and much more by Blake Shelton – Anywhere. Am, F. Chordify is your # 1 platform for chords My life I a! It to us via form below harmonica flute Guitar Pro just Need My Girl by the.. Shelton - Home chords, tabs, Tablatures for Guitar I 'm a lot D... You were a lot like D F C G Love lost, such a cost, me! Page, ads identifiers and will analyze it Shelton – Happy Anywhere (... About ex-lovers reuniting for just for one more night our expert teachers Shelton - Home chords, tabs Tablatures. The Sunshine Shelton is singing with enormous amounts of emotion unfolds right your! Just Need My Girl by the National of doubt be on page bad. Am, F. Chordify is your # 1 platform for chords Blake Shelton - God me... Analyze it of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it drums harmonica flute Pro. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key isn’t right we’ve. Now report bad ads and submit it to us via form below D Bm a Gave!