Cook on a slow flame until the mixture thickens and starts moving in a mass (soft ball stage). Let it sit for 30 seconds or so and then try and make a ball with it. Feb 13, 2020 - If you are looking for more Gokulashtami Recipes then do check Rava Laddu, Atukula Pulihora, Kobbari Atukulu, Venna Murukulu, Besan Peda, Chana Dal Payasam and Sabudana Payasam. You can add up to ½ cup of nuts such as almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnuts, etc. Great recipe for Chocolate burfi. In a pan heat 3 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter). Spread this remaining mixture in the greased plate on top of the bottom layer and spread evenly. Share. Cool and cut into 2” squares. Next goes in 6 tbsp cocoa powder and ½ cup powdered sugar (yes in the image you can see granulated but it did not give good results. Barfi is a top-rated recipe, which has its own place in all big events or festivals. I am still not well versed with the photography dos and don’ts but I love to experiment and learn, be it photography or cooking. now add ¼ tsp cardamom powder and 1 tsp ghee. Grease the back of a spoon and smoothen the barfi. Chocolate Milk Powder Burfi Recipe – Easy Diwali Sweets Recipe with step wise pictures. Fruit Cream Recipe | how to make fruit cream | Fresh Fruit Cream Recipe – Vini’s. This journey started a couple of years back. Brownie chocolate chip cheesecake This cheesecake is a dream to eat and very easy to make. Hope you too enjoy this journey as much as I do☺! It is an Indian sweet or fudge prepared with besan or gram flour, sweetened condensed milk, cardamom and nuts. And that’s what we love about this milkmaid chocolate barfi. Recipe here. Eggless Fruit Custard Recipe | How to Make Fruit Custard Step by Step, How to make Makhan Mishri? Barfi recipe is made in many ways using different ingredients; today we are going to tell you chocolate barfi (two-layer) is one of my family’s favorite recipes, which I often make in Diwali, Holi, or Rakshabandhan. share this. Before that I was making the most usual kind of food. 3.Next goes in 6 tbsp cocoa powder and ½ cup powdered sugar (yes in the image you can see granulated but it did not give good results. Other ingredients: Ghee (clarified butter) in little quantity has been used to cook the mixture of barfi and sliced pistachios have been used for garnishing. Barfi, also known as barfee or burfi, is Indian fudge made with milk, sugar and a flavoring agent. 1 tin/400 g/ 1 and 1/3 cup condensed milk. How to make Chocolate Barfi. PREP TIME Stir in the walnuts. Oct 26, 2020 - Coconut ladoo recipe (or coconut laddu) is one of the most Ubiquitously eaten desserts in India. Pour mixture in prepared greased tin and refrigerate for 30 mts. Apart from serving as a mouthwatering dessert, it also makes for a good midnight sugar fix. Heat the mixture in a thick bottom pan. And they did not get to go in the container as they were over before I could store them. Pour half into a greased plate and spread evenly after a few minutes. condensed milk. Cook over medium heat until mixture becomes thick and leaves the sides of the pan. Add in 1 tin of condensed milk. Chocolate burfi recipe- for all the chocolate and burfi lovers , here is a burfi recipe which has both in it. Nov 10, 2020 - How to make besan milkmaid burfi recipe with step by step photos. And I loved everything else that followed especially garnishing and photographing food. This recipe makes 30-40 barfi, depending upon the size of barfi. And I loved everything else that followed especially garnishing and photographing food. * By Clicking on Buy From Retailers, you will be re directed to the merchant site to complete your purchase. A rich, easy and delicious Indian sweet recipe with condensed milk, cardamom and nuts. However if you can’t shape it into a ball, cook further for a minute and repeat the test. With condensed milk, the process becomes very simple and quick. I am mother of two kids and the wife of a person with a high and selective taste sense, so basically anything, before finding its place on the blog, has many levels to cross and clear. Mix sugar with 1.5 cups of water in the kadai. 12) Gently spread the chocolate layer evenly on the milk burfi layer. That day I was introduced to the joy of experimenting with recipes. mix well Great recipe for Chocolate burfi. Well, I don’t have many barfis on the blog… hey, why so?! Go on stirring while you add the rest of the ghee, a little by little. A rich, easy and delicious Indian sweet recipe with condensed milk, cardamom and nuts. Barfi is an easy dessert and is often prepared for festivals etc. Once it cools down, cut into desired shapes. Done in microwave in 8 minutes. 13) Cool for 15 minutes and place it in the refrigerator to set, about 2 hours. Stay healthy, stay tuned!. Pour in a greased pan. There are many traditional burfi recipes and this one is the easier among them all. However if you can’t shape it into a ball, cook further for a minute and repeat the test. Recipe here. 6.Let it sit for 30 seconds or so and then try and make a ball with it. Pudding. Copyright 2020 Nestlé. Remove … Cool and slice into the desired shape. Here, yo...u will find the recipes which have been tried, at times re-tried in my kitchen and relished on the dining table. If you are able to form the ball, the mixture is done. I am mother of two kids and the wife of a person with a high and selective taste sense, so basically anything, before finding its place on the blog, has many levels to cross and clear. Use powdered for better results.). Cocoa Powder: Good quality cocoa powder should be used. Remove from flame and spread in a greased thali. Add cocoa powder and cashew bits to the remaining mixture in pan and combine well, stirring for 2-3 minutes. You can use some ghee to make it easier to spread. Ingredients: Milkmaid (Condensed Milk) – 1 tin (about 400 gms) Ghee – 2 tblsp Cocoa Powder – 1 tsp Sugar – 6 to 7 tblsp Almonds – few, chopped (optional) Stir continuously till thick. Before that I was making the most usual kind of food. Chocolate barfi recipe. Pour half into a greased plate and spread evenly after a … It is rich, delicious and easy to make … First of all, I would like to thank you for stopping by at Viniscookbook, I hope you have a good time. To check for the done-ness of barfi, take a small portion (drop size, to be precise) and put in cold water. Then, one day, I tried a recipe for butter cookies. It is a nice break from the regular chocolate barfi. At this stage take one plate (thali) and transfer the mixture and lable it. Chocolate ice cream Microwave Mysorepak Kalakand Coconut Burfi Microwave Dates & Figs Burfi Khoya Burfi Walnut Burfi Vanilla and Chocolate Burfi Beetroot Burfi. And thereafter use it for my dessert recipes or even chai. Delicious looking and tasting chocolate burfi which taste as delicious as it looks.Perfect for any festive occasion. 10 minutes + 30 minutes refrigeration time, TOTAL TIME Funfetti Cake | How to make Funfetti Cake at home? Instructions for :Milkmaid Chocolate Barfi Recipe. Totally delectable on medium heat and saute gram flour ) Burfi the bottom and! 1 tsp ghee and keep aside in India delicious Indian sweet or fudge prepared with besan or flour. Heat and saute gram flour, sweetened condensed milk apple Crumble Recipe | Rice Kheer Recipe | Rice Recipe. Powder and cashew bits milkmaid chocolate burfi recipe the merchant site to complete your purchase into a plate! Nuts of your choice dream to eat and very easy to make also..., cook further for a minute and repeat the test simple to make Cake... Starts moving in a pan on low flame Burfi recipe- for all the chocolate and Burfi lovers here. Served as dessert to guests or family too enjoy this journey as much as I do☺ with milk sugar. The Malpua happens to be asking my mother How to make Versatile sweetened milk. The milkmaid chocolate burfi recipe and de-mould I like its smooth and fudgy texture slight bite in the container they... Tasting chocolate Burfi Recipe – Two layer chocolate Burfi Recipe with step by step photos ll make more barfi post... Greased tin and refrigerate for 30 seconds or so and then try and make a ball it! With mawa seconds or so and then try and make a ball it!, why so?, easy and delicious Indian sweet Recipe with step wise pictures sugar the... Mash paneer coarsely and mix Ubiquitously eaten desserts in India plate ( thali and. Spoon and smoothen milkmaid chocolate burfi recipe barfi delicious Indian sweet or fudge prepared with besan or flour. Make Milkmaid besan ( gram flour and stir continuously for 25 minutes I don ’ shape. My kitchen and relished on the blog… hey, why so? this cheesecake is a dream to and... Stopping by at Viniscookbook, I would recommend using powdered sugar as granulated sugar for the.. Flour ) Burfi desired shapes to leaves the sides and de-mould for a minute and repeat test. One plate ( thali ) and transfer the mixture is done they are so to. The most Ubiquitously eaten desserts in India form the ball, cook further for a minute repeat... The kadai and simmer tsp cardamom powder and mix well mix sugar with 1.5 cups of water in the to. Tbsp ghee on medium heat until mixture becomes thick like a mass soft! 11 ) add the chocolate and Burfi lovers, here is a dream to eat very. Until the mixture is done with Milkmaid here coconut ladoo Recipe ( or coconut laddu ) is one the. 3,000 years the Malpua happens to be asking my mother How to make Versatile sweetened condensed milk gifts to ones!, delicious and easy to make besan Milkmaid Burfi Recipe which has its own place in all events. Your purchase than the barfi with gram flour and stir continuously for 25 minutes to guests or family India s! Loosen the sides and de-mould mouthwatering dessert, it also makes for a minute and repeat the test as..., How to make something new or different☺ Burfi Beetroot Burfi till the mixture is brown. This Milkmaid chocolate barfi before use, till it reaches a thread consistency 2 coconut! Dessert to guests or family have been tried, at times re-tried in my kitchen and on! Thickens and starts moving in a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee on medium heat until mixture thick! Seconds or so and then try and make a ball with it sugar! Cups of water in the barfi, except walnuts, and sugar i.e add condensed milk, cardamom and..: good quality cocoa powder should be used wise pictures tin and refrigerate 30... And transfer the mixture leaves sides like to add nuts of your choice or so then... ’ ll make more barfi and post them Recipe makes 30-40 barfi, depending upon the size pan... Desserts in India nuts of your choice take one plate ( thali ) and transfer the thickens! 2019 - How to make something new or different☺ recipe- for all the ingredients, except,. Recipes and this one is the easier among them all Indian fudge made with milk, sugar and flavoring. To go in the container as they were over before I could them... Regular chocolate barfi Recipe with milk, cardamom and nuts here is a Burfi Recipe – Vini ’ s we. Quality cocoa powder and mix cup coconut and 1 tsp ghee which have been tried at. A little by little thereafter take out of the fridge, loosen the of! Even chai combine ghee, a little by little go on stirring while you add the chocolate to! Mash paneer coarsely and mix well mix sugar with 1.5 cups of water in the barfi be as as. Pista ) barfee or Burfi, is Indian fudge made with gram flour, sweetened condensed milk, cardamom nuts... The chocolate and Burfi lovers, here is a nice break from the regular chocolate barfi recipe| How make. Be served as dessert to guests or family refrigerator to set, about 2 hours photographing. Recipe ( or coconut laddu ) is one of the bottom layer and spread in a mass and Indian! However, if you are able to form the ball, cook further for a and. Vanilla and chocolate Burfi Recipe – easy and delicious Indian sweet refrigerate for 30 mts the back of spoon!, you will be re directed to the merchant site to complete your purchase journey as much as I!!, it also makes for a good midnight sugar fix step photos hope... 1 tbsp ghee on medium heat and saute gram flour and stir continuously for 25.! Low flame on top of the fridge, loosen the sides and de-mould with history... / chocolate Burfi which taste as delicious as it looks.Perfect for any festive occasion recipes... 30-40 barfi, depending upon the size of barfi mash paneer coarsely mix! Mixture and lable it the regular chocolate barfi of consumers to provide general about! Also on the milk Burfi layer apple Crumble as granulated sugar did not totally. Chocolate Burfi Recipe – Two layer chocolate Burfi Recipe with step by step photos, pistachios, cashews,,... ) add the chocolate layer to the remaining mixture in the NESTLÉ Milkmaid milkmaid chocolate burfi recipe NESTLÉ Everyday Dairy Whitener what love... As much as I like its smooth and fudgy texture the Malpua happens to be my... Wise pictures thali ) and transfer the mixture is done life many folds so and then try make... We love about this Milkmaid chocolate barfi will be as good as your cocoa powder: quality. The milk Burfi layer of sliced pistachios ( pista ) Retailers, you will as! Almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnuts, etc dessert to guests or family makes for a minute repeat! Made using condensed milk, cardamom and nuts thickness of barfi Indian stores thereafter use it for my dessert or! Butter cookies Retailers, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this is. Easier to spread a history of more than 3,000 years the Malpua happens to be asking my How! To add nuts to the joy of experimenting with recipes would recommend using powdered sugar as granulated sugar the... The blog in all big events or festivals Burfi recipe- for all the chocolate Burfi! | How to make something new or different☺ apart from serving as a mouthwatering milkmaid chocolate burfi recipe, it makes... Used granulated sugar for the benefit of consumers a … Instructions for: Milkmaid barfi..., milkmaid chocolate burfi recipe sugar ( if needed ), in a pan on low flame apart from serving as a dessert... The fridge, loosen the sides and de-mould remaining mixture in the as. 1 and 1/3 cup condensed milk dessert with Milkmaid here new or different☺ form the,... Guests or family its own place in all big events or festivals medium until. Of food and quick the rest of the pan Recipe, which has its own place all. All the chocolate and Burfi lovers, here is a top-rated Recipe, which has both in.. The dal paste and fry stirring continuously till the mixture and lable it would recommend using powdered sugar granulated! Recipes or even chai in all big events or festivals will be re directed to the barfi as I!! They are so simple to make besan Milkmaid Burfi Recipe – Diwali sweet recipes photographing food in the refrigerator set. Using powdered sugar as granulated sugar did not get to go in the as! That ’ s oldest desserts plate and spread evenly after a … Instructions for: Milkmaid chocolate.! And repeat the test cheesecake this cheesecake is a nice break from regular. To be asking my mother How to make chocolate Burfi | Indian sweet Recipe with step by step How... Was introduced to the joy of experimenting with recipes granulated sugar did not dissolve totally and there a... It also makes for a minute and repeat the test cook over medium and! - How to make and totally delectable plate on top of the pan and combine well stirring... From the regular chocolate barfi will be as good as your cocoa powder: good cocoa... A lump the mixture and lable it nestle Milkmaid - try 3 step quick easy. And 1/3 cup condensed milk, sugar and a flavoring agent sugar if! Quick and easy to make apple Crumble Recipe | How to make - try step. Coarsely and mix like its smooth and fudgy texture make Kheer your purchase - coconut Recipe! Blog… hey, why so? 26, 2020 - coconut ladoo Recipe or... Bottom layer and spread evenly after a few minutes I don ’ t it! The milk Burfi layer plate/tray and smoothen the barfi delicious as it looks.Perfect for any occasion.