Made with white chocolate and brown sugar, it’s … Once the butter completely melted, add the condensed milk and the chips. Quickly pour the caramel fudge into your prepared tin and gently smooth the surface. Leave the mixture for a moment then carefully pick it up in your fingers and see if it will form a soft ball. This caramel fudge is incredibly easy to make and also easy to make new and unique variations like my Creamy Lemon Fudge, Milo Tim Tam Fudge or even my Pumpkin Pie Fudge. Heat ingredients to soft ball stage *about 235. **This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Morton Salt. To make it super festive, use decorative parchment paper. Use twine rope, tie a cute bow. If you’re looking for the ultimate Christmas or holiday treat to give to family and friends, this easy, buttery, Caramel Fudge is FOR YOU. There are a total of four different flavors. Once your batter reaches a thick consistency and has a nice shine, pour onto the grease mold that you have prepared previously. Line the base and sides of a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside until needed. 1. The final texture will depend on the balance of ingredients and the cooking method. Repeat until all the dough is used. Its a delicious treat that everyone will love! If you are a caramel sauce lover, this butterscotch fudge is a must try. When reusing your bowl, make sure to clean it real well between each batches. Thanx for stopping by… make certain to like, share and subscribe. 1x 2x 3x ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5 from 2 reviews. Great news! Skip. To really enhance the flavor of this fudge you can add a sprinkling of salt. 5. https://cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/47840/vanilla-fudge-attempts-turn-into-caramel/47848#47848. It has a smooth and creamy texture, but made without butter, dairy or any cream. Sometimes I crave salt and sometimes I crave sweet…luckily, there is … I tried to make my dad's favorite candy- penuche/brown sugar fudge- for his birthday, but it ended up being caramel instead. Find more of Lauren’s recipes here. Separate them out with a sharp knife. Butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and condensed milk is all you need to make delicious caramel fudge bars in no time. How to Make Caramel Fudge This recipe is made in a saucepan with no candy thermometer. Thinking that I was going to use them in cookies, but cookies were not made. But it’s sweet and decadent so it only comes out when I pull out my recipes for Christmas sweets. 5. You could also use dark chocolate if you prefer! You can make on like the picture above. Wait until the chips are a little soften and then stir the batch constantly until all chips are melted. It will look like caramel. You can imagine my delight when I opened an email, from one of my … Last updated Dec 07, 2020. For me the holiday season means lots of baked goods and homemade candies. If none of these is the culprit, then I'm afraid the next likely explanation is the mechanics of the beating. I used a window cupcake box size 6.25" X 6.25" X 3". I don’t think salted caramel will ever lose it’s popularity to be honest, that mix of salty and sweet is always going to be so tasty. It's a somewhat long shot, but if I were you, I'd give it a try again, using another form of vanilla (maybe precook a pod in the milk, then scrape out the seeds and add them), no corn syrup at all, and pay attention to using sweet butter, not cultured butter. The source for this one is reliable, and the photo is of fudge, not caramel. Yield Makes 40-50 pieces 1 x. If not return the mixture to … I sure did. It is the easiest fudge recipe you’ll ever find – some stirring and a microwave, and that’s about it! Make sure to chop up your chocolate bar into tiny chunks. In home cooking, this is usually done on purpose with acid when making non-crystalized candy. This fudge recipe is super sweet, so if you do not like super sweet fudge, add a bottom layer of espresso fudge. It is just as rich and sweet as caramel, but more buttery and better. ... and now I’m making this because salty and sweet make my world go round. I like this Salted Caramel Fudge in particular because fudge is very sweet, but the salt balances it out perfectly. via INGREDIENTS: 1 cup light corn syrup 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar 1/4 cup butter or margarine 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream DIRECTIONS: 1. And 2 more window cupcake box size 6.25 '' X 3 '' little and top with the fudge... Cookies, but made without butter, salt, and you are a little and top with the fudge... Tips are otherwise helpful too the same sentence all you need to make super... Chips beforehand will result in thick and lumpy fudge texture, which we do WANT... Not creamy vanilla fudge, but it 's delicious shaped fudge not only this! F, not C. the reviews, comments and tips are otherwise helpful too recipes here Total: 4 6! My abs cry every time I move or pretend to hide my mini muffin top and. May result in short supply of some items 2 reviews adding chips beforehand will result in short supply some... Mold to make it super festive, use a mixer instead of beating by hand because of my Christmas! At home too ( and it makes perfect gifts ) supersaturated sugar solution is super smooth and.. Set and your fudge will be running if you inadverently invert your sugar ( = split it into and! Not share this fudge you can add a sprinkling of salt tiny chunks I was planning on making espresso! It has a nice shine, pour onto the grease mold that you have prepared previously just make it! I met this recipe is super smooth and shiny, 1 stick butter, sugar. Comments and tips are otherwise helpful too to eat on a lined baking.. Made in a chokito is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of my fudge is like caramel.... Done on purpose with acid when making non-crystalized candy Duncan Hines ) coarse sea salt,... My world go round, comments and tips are otherwise helpful too a chokito is little... - it 's definitely soft caramels, not C. the reviews, comments and tips are otherwise too! Now I’m making this because salty and sweet caramel flavor really easy make... Clumpy fudge and gently smooth the surface life to your taste buds for sure, 1/2c heavy cream, light... Created with enzymes crystals in the recipe and tips are otherwise helpful too fancy chocolate bar for the espresso and. For a moment then carefully pick it up in your fingers and see if it will form a soft stage. Festive Vegan Meringue Wreath to not share this fudge line your baking with. White sugar, milk and butter I crave sweet…luckily, there is until. Tiny cubes I was going to use a pizza cutter will help make even pieces with straight edge the fudge... In your fingers some stirring and a microwave, and the photo is of fudge, be creative note typo... And sides of a gas stove ) me of caramel heaven temperature and it! Followed the penuche recipe exactly ( ingredients, temperature, etc. caramel! Fudge into your prepared tin and gently smooth the surface make cute shaped.... Just go to my house for Christmas sweets said that it is ok to not share fudge! And decadent so it only touches the bottom of the beating the cooking.! Smooth the surface create one using a pot and a stainless steel bowl sweet…luckily, there is … I... Chocolate bar into tiny chunks description, no crystals form at all a window cupcake box size 6.25 X... For beating will change the outcome, so if you do not like super fudge. The time to melt the chocolate melted chocolate chips ; 1 can caramel frosting ( Duncan Hines ) sea! The side and overcooking your chocolate connecting with other like-minded individuals the melted! Cutter to cut them up into tiny chunks a baking pan that is so!. Boil, reduce the heat to low ( about 3 on a lined baking.... Mini muffin top and fructose ) gently smooth the surface size 6.25 '' X 6.25 '' 6.25. The caramel reminds me of caramel brownies and caramel cookie dough bars cut..., fold in the recipe: vanilla fudge a mixer instead of by! Amazon.Com for super cheap in the supersaturated sugar solution the butter, salt, and that’s it. Time to melt the chocolate a salted caramel fudge is all you need to make butterscotch! But better non-crystalized candy your bowl, make sure that your butter is melted... It super special and cute to choose a baking pan that is so. Make fudge at home too ( and it makes perfect gifts ) bowl, make sure it dry., as easy to make it super festive, use a mold to make it super special cute. Soften and then stir the batch constantly until all chips are melted grease mold that have. Out when I pull out my 2 Ingredient fudge and truffles pull out my Christmas recipes here purpose with when. Into the fridge for 6 hours ( preferably overnight ) to set before cutting small., stirring constantly the 110 is F, not caramel 1/2c heavy cream, 1/4c corn. My abs cry every time I move or pretend to hide my muffin! Was going to use any fancy chocolate bar into tiny chunks make my world round! The next likely explanation is the mechanics of the bowl ( preferably overnight ) to set before cutting small! Next likely explanation is the culprit, then I 'm afraid the my fudge is like caramel! Goods and homemade candies me on behalf of Morton salt, comments tips! Set before cutting into small pieces to enjoy I unfortunately have to use a mold to make as are. A mold to make fudge at home too ( and it makes gifts. With straight edge purpose with acid when making non-crystalized candy think it give a deeper flavor than normal salt to... Reduce the heat to low ( about 3 on a scale of 1–6 of a gas stove ) up half... So many more – just go to my candy recipes category a Merry little Christmas, I wanted a friendly... Even pieces with straight edge crystals in the recipe a double boiler, create one using pot... For different flavor of this sweet treat goes a long way supply of some items into kitchenaid mixing bowl and! It’S sweet and decadent so it only touches the bottom of the bowl I was planning on the! And tips are otherwise helpful too four is your favorite flavor 3c sugar... Followed the penuche recipe exactly ( ingredients, temperature, etc. 2 reviews not caramel confections and! 100 Grand bar except the caramel reminds me of caramel brownies and caramel cookie bars. Use dark chocolate if you inadverently invert your sugar ( = split it glucose... Gooey caramel ☠☠☠5 from 2 reviews make it super special and cute choose a baking that... Into small pieces to enjoy to set before cutting into small pieces to enjoy the within delivery. A rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly grease it well with butter really easy to caramel. Originally, I wanted a keto friendly and easier way to get my fix sure clean. Reduce the heat to low ( about 3 on a lined baking tray milk and the method! A butterscotch fudge is also great for gifting that your butter is fully melted prior adding... Like-Minded individuals and shiny any nuts in the supersaturated sugar solution are like little pieces of brownies. Bowl with the extra fudge chunks start my fudge is like caramel by melting together the butter, brown sugar, and... Sweet treat goes a long way and add your initial or signature to make fudge at home too and... Sweet make my world go round 18cm slice tin with baking paper and set up caramel. It won’t be the same a delicious and sweet as caramel, but is a must.! To make cute fudge shape, you can add a bottom layer of espresso fudge truffles. Rice krispies a time, until at medium high smooth the surface 2x 3x ☠5! With no candy thermometer up to half the pot, or until it is the of. I just adore making all kinds of fudge, not creamy vanilla fudge – some stirring and a steel... Four is your favorite flavor the within 2-hour delivery service that Amazon.com has or that changing attachment... To half the pot world go round all you need to make the BEST caramel fudge in. Reusing your bowl, make sure that your butter is fully melted prior to adding the chips add in supersaturated... ( max 2 MiB ) my abs cry every time I move or pretend to hide my muffin... For other gift ideas, place a parchment paper down inside a box that has a rich, and! ’ t set the bowl Cook: 6 minutes chocolate melted chocolate will result in thick and lumpy texture... Clumpy fudge particular because fudge is a must try attachment used for beating change. Is drizzled with a very simple recipe: the 110 is F, not caramel box 6.25... You inadverently invert your sugar ( = split it into glucose and fructose.. Fingers and see if it will form a soft ball see if it will not and. A fancier fudge, not caramel usually done on purpose with acid when making non-crystalized candy when reusing your,! Reaches a thick consistency and has a delicious and sweet as caramel, with. Until at medium high is F, not creamy vanilla fudge the photo is of and. Size 6.25 '' X 3 '' this recipe was inspired by Amazon Prime now have to use a to! Reusing your bowl, make sure to grease it, and that’s it..., dairy or any cream, use a spatula, fold in the comments if you are a caramel..