Prep Time 15 minutes. Mind. These look delicious. Only 109 Calories per Muffin How to Make Vegan & Grain-Free Chocolate Quinoa Muffins To make the muffins, mix 1 cup mashed, vey ripe banana with 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. Amount of calories in Chocolate Muffin: How much fat is in Chocolate Muffin? Thanks Catherine!! 1 . Amount of Vitamin C in Chocolate Muffin: How much Calcium is in Chocolate Muffin? your calorie needs. 1 . ADD YOUR PHOTO. These gluten-free muffins are moist, dairy free, and loaded with chocolate chips. Who’s ready for some Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins?! You’ll have to let me know if you find the frosting recipe! So glad you liked them so much!! Hi Vicky! I wouldn’t, but here’s another. These Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are honestly mind blowing. Set the timer again right after you’ve lowered the heat . Or do you take them out until it lowers and put them back into the oven? 100 Calorie Chocolate Muffins. To make vegan double chocolate muffins: For medium-sized muffins, line 12 wells of a muffin pan with paper liners or lightly grease the pan. These muffins have over 180 5 star reviews! These Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are great right outta the oven or store the leftovers at room temperature, in sealed tupperware, then reheat in the microwave! Nutritional Info. Combine VitaMuffin Mix with egg whites and water. Spray 12 cup muffin tin and preheat oven to 350. 360 / 2,000 cal left. Cuisine Gluten-Free, Vegan… These vegan gluten-free chocolate chip muffins are: Fluffy. Total Time 28 minutes. Glad I’m not alone , Copyright © Show Me the Yummy © 2014–2020, Mobile devices will not sleep while timer is running, Alarm Sound Disabled - Click to Re-Enable. 0 %--Protein. Fat 55g. Set aside. Lower the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes. You just made my day. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Stir well, then pour the batter into a muffin pan, and top with dairy free chocolate chunks. If you do click them, Chocolatey Decadent. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin (Whole Foods Market). These Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are naturally gluten free, vegan, ultra moist, and completely delicious! 4.9 from 56 votes. Hi Helen! I edited my favorite chocolate chip bran muffin recipe to be vegan, in honor of my friend Jeffery who just went veg! I’d start with 5 minutes at 425 for mini muffins… that’s probably all you would need! I just use any natural unsweetened cocoa . 6 % 5g Protein. Add applesauce, sugar substitute and water, mix until just blended. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Thank you SO much Tessa!!! So happy you enjoyed these. With a few bananas on hand, ripe as can be, I decided to put them into these vegan muffins. Store leftovers at room temperature in sealed containers and re-heat in microwave to serve. Can you make these with out the peanut butter? The “Oats” are bulkier & fill you up more. 12 / 67g left. Gluten Free. At only 130 calories, these are muffins you don’t have to feel bad about! Can you make these with a hand mixer if you don’t have a food processor? depending on S'inscrire. I mean. Is it really 1 Tablespoon of baking powder? These bad boys are healthy enough for breakfast, but I’ve definitely had them for dessert (warmed in the microwave with a scoop of ice cream, please and thank you). people If I use oat flour, would I still use 2 cups? Sign Different brands may vary in nutritional information, so it may changed based on your product! Do you keep them in the oven when you turn the temp down to 350? Great for a snack or treat. Would I b able to leave out the vinegar and instead use butter milk? Hi Diana! Just seems like a lot! Soft. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. You could replace the peanut butter with almond butter or any kind of nut butter. I don’t taste the peanut butter at all. 4.89 from 113 votes. , Thank you so much!!! These muffins are simply packed full of goodness and a touch of sweetness for a greater satisfaction! In other words, these muffins are heaven. We love food and together, we are on a mission to find all things YUMMY! Naturally sweet, insanely delicious, and so easy to make. Nobody will ever guess these are healthy! Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. In addition to the deliciously amazing flavor and texture … Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Perfectly moist and tender vegan banana muffins with chocolate chips are made deliciously simple! (What would be the approximate total time they’re in the oven? Log Food. Amount of protein in Chocolate Muffin: How much Vitamin A is in Chocolate Muffin? I can’t guarantee, because I’ve never measured oats –> oat flour before. There’s only 1/3 cup in the whole recipe! *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. tablespoons water. Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Muffins. You guys LOVE those muffins and that makes me so happy. Cook Time 18 minutes. But the thing is, I WANT to like snacking on bananas, so I always buy a bunch. Total Time 43 minutes. Mouth-watering. Read our, At only 150 calories, these Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are healthy enough for breakfast, but indulgent enough for dessert! Filed Under: Appetizers & Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert, Gluten Free, Healthy, Recipes, Sweet, Sweet Things, Vegan, Vegetarian, Sign up to get recipes delivered to your inbox and our Free All-Stars e-cookbook, Email (optional) Include to be notified of replies, We're Trevor and Jennifer, we live in Raleigh, North Carolina with our 70lb lap dog, Teddy. Amount of carbs in Chocolate Muffin: How many net carbs are in Chocolate Muffin? MAKE IT SHINE! Combine 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed with 5 tablespoons of water, until a gel is formed. Calorie Goal 1,640 cal. Process until smooth, then stir in chocolate chips. Amount of fiber in Chocolate Muffin: How much protein is in Chocolate Muffin? Easy recipe with 8 ingredients and ready in 30 minutes. 224 Cal. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. For larger sized muffins line or grease only 9 wells of a muffin … This looks amazing!! Want to use it in a meal plan? Hello! Amount of sodium in Chocolate Muffin: How many carbs are in Chocolate Muffin? Tender, fluffy, vegan chocolate chocolate chip muffins made with in 1 bowl! These easy muffins pack all the flavor of a traditional chocolate orange, in vegan form! Log Food. Quick question, how did u calculate the nutritional value? These vegan chocolate zucchini muffins … These keto breakfast muffins can be made completely vegan, by subbing out the 2 eggs for 2 flax eggs. Keto Chocolate Muffins with Cream Cheese: Pour half the batter into the lined muffin … Add in cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla, almond milk, vinegar, and bananas. These Vegan Chocolate Muffins are made in one bowl, ready in just 25 minutes and only require 7 simple everyday ingredients! The oat flour (same amount) makes them come out smoother & easier to spoon in. Keto Breakfast Muffin Ideas . Daily Goals. Servings 10 (muffins) Course Breakfast, Dessert. vegan double-chocolate-banana-protein-muffins nutrition facts and nutritional information. I don’t recommend it, because the oats need to be ground up for the texture . Cause I got different numbers. It’s vegan Chocolate Chip Muffin time. Microwave for 20 seconds and whisk until chocolate has melted and is smooth. * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change My grandson doesn’t like any nut butters but I really wanna make the double chocolate muffins. Gluten Free. READY IN: 35mins. Vegan Chocolate Bran Muffins. When you don't have any eggs on hand, make this recipe for vegan orange-chocolate-oatmeal muffins for a hearty sweet treat. Blend well. Blown. At only 150 calories, these Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are healthy enough for breakfast, but indulgent enough for dessert! Author Minimalist Baker. While these are so so so DELICIOUS, my favorite part is actually how EASY they are to make. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. 0 %--Fat. But none of them last very long, they’re so good. Chocolate chips will make them disappear in a hurry. THE VEGAN MUFFIN, CHOCOLATE CHIP, UPC: 044261590573 contain(s) 455 calories per 100 grams or ≈3.527 ounces [ price] Ingredients: NON-GMO SUGAR, NON-GMO UNENRICHED FLOUR, NON-GMO ORGANIC RICE MILK (FILTERED WATER, BROWN RICE [PARTIALLY MILLED], EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SEA … Since I didn’t want to stray too far from what works, I adapted that recipe to make these vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins… a meal plan in 2 clicks for free! Place old fashioned oats in food processor. *Be sure the only ingredient in your peanut butter is roasted peanuts. 59 % 47g Carbs. So glad you like the muffins , Hi Brigitte! I wouldn’t. Vegan. 291 / 2,300g left. How many calories are in Chocolate Muffin? Homemade Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins. I hope you love it! Cuisine Vegan… That’s all there is to it! Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and spray a muffin tray with non-stick spray. They’re made in ONE dish: the food processor! This one-bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffin recipe is dairy free, gluten free, low fat, with a vegan option! Hi Christine! What Tag @showmetheyummy on Instagram and hashtag it #showmetheyummy. Chocolate Muffin Sainsbury's 1 Muffin 293.0 calories 35.3 grams carbs 14.4 grams fat 4.3 grams protein 0.7 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Made in ONE dish. Follow this recipe and homemade vegan chocolate muffins will be coming out of the oven in no time. That’s how I feel about this Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe. Made in ONE bowl. YIELD: 12 muffins. your calorie needs. Today is a muffin day, a healthy banana chocolate chip muffin day! Fudgy, vegan double chocolate muffins with a secret healthy ingredient: pureed beets! Gluten Free. 360 Cal. About Us, Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe, Vegan Double Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins Recipe, Healthy Peanut Butter Honey Cheerio Bars Recipe, Peanut Butter Banana Black Bean Brownies Recipe, This post may contain affiliate links. I noticed I ate them too fast. Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins, Chocolate Covered Katie ~ 31 calories. I know you leave them in the oven, but only for an additional 3-5 minutes or after the oven says it’s reached 350? Now, all that’s left is to scoop ’em into your muffin tin and bake ’em up! This Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe, of course! Sodium 2,009g. The zucchini (courgette) will need to be grated – the easiest way … At 200 calories a pop, you can definitely indulge a bit! When it reacts with the milk, it acts like buttermilk, keeping these light, moist, and fluffy! I love these ones!!!! Thanks so much Charlotte! Hello! They only take 22 minutes in the oven and the prep time will take you about 10-minutes. Vinegar when mixed with milk acts like buttermilk, keeping these light and moist and fluffy! Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Vegan GF Dark Chocolate Muffins based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Oatmeal (plain), Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, Granulated Sugar and the other ingredients in this recipe. **Nutritional information is for 1 muffin out of 12, using 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips. They’re not very sweet to begin with and I think the texture wouldn’t be great. Recipe by Esuka. Natural separation occurs, so be sure to stir throughly before measuring it out for this recipe. They also store really well in the freezer! https://showmetheyummy.com/healthy-chocolate-banana-muffins-recipe Create Hi. Hi, can i replace the almond milk with soy milk? But while store-bought muffins come with up to 600 calories and an entire day’s worth of fat (not to mention close to thirty ingredients), this homemade version calls for just a few basic ingredients and is a much healthier choice while still being just as rich and delicious. in. Hands down, my most popular recipe on the website is my Blueberry Muffins. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop batter into prepared tin. Ingredients 1 package Vita Muffin mix 3 large egg whites 1 ¼ cup water ¼ cup walnuts or chocolate chips. Easy desserts are my specialty so if you like a simple dessert recipe with just a couple steps, this muffin recipe will be right up your alley. Author Minimalist Baker. Amount of Vitamin A in Chocolate Muffin: How much Vitamin C is in Chocolate Muffin? I’m really glad you love these as much as I do! Amount of net carbs in Chocolate Muffin: How much fiber is in Chocolate Muffin? Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy . Cook Time 28 minutes. Can’t wait to try this recipe. * To make a flax egg, mix 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal with 3 tablespoons warm water. 1 . thank you! a member? cup water, warm . Serve warm! tablespoon ground flax seed. UNITS: US. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) How does this food fit into your daily goals? Hi, Healthy, easy to make, and satisfies a serious chocolate craving. Vegan. I like bananas IN things: smoothies, breads, my Dairy Queen blizzards (did you guys ever try the banana cream pie blizzard? It’s heaven)… but just to sit down and snack on a banana? Do you think these would be okay using light brown sugar instead of dark? 3 . Thank you! Daily Goals. How much of the peanut butter do you taste? Thank you so much!! Print. Serving Size : 1 muffin. Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Blender Muffins – Gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, dairy-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, and under 100 calories each Fluffy Vegan Coconut Oil … The first time I made these vegan chocolate muffins I knew … 0 %--Carbs. Note: Any items purchased after *Storage times may vary based on temperature and conditions. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories … I think you’d need a scant 2 cups. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Using a fork or a pastry bag fitted with a thin tip #1, drizzle melted chocolate … Prep Time 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line then grease a standard 12-slot muffin tin with muffin wrappers and cooking spray. Amount of Calcium in Chocolate Muffin: How much Iron is in Chocolate Muffin? I LOVE these with ice cream and glad you did too!! . Hi Melissa! Homemade Homemade - Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffin. can we use unsalted butter or olive oil in this recipe in place of peanut butter, Hi Neerja! Yep! Servings 12 (muffins) Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Tasty low-fat vegan muffins rely on pumpkin for flavor and moist texture. Home » Recipes » Baking & Desserts » Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Muffins. Amount of fat in Chocolate Muffin: How much sodium is in Chocolate Muffin? . If you’re using buttermilk, leave out the almond milk as well, so I’d just use 1/2 cup buttermilk. Mix up the muffin batter, then add the grated zucchini. These look amazing! 34 % 12g Fat. May 20, 2017 - At only 150 calories, these Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are healthy enough for breakfast, but indulgent enough for dessert! Flavor and moist texture or any kind of nut butter website is my Blueberry.. * Note: Nutrition information is for 1 Muffin out of 12, using 1/2 vegan... All-Stars eCookbook free, vegan, by subbing out the peanut butter people saying. Vegan option make, and fluffy peanut butter considered an estimate. one bowl, in... Nutrient in a food processor re-heat in microwave to serve net carbs in Chocolate Muffin full recipe saying - tweets... You guys LOVE those Muffins and that makes me so happy tweets by EatThisMuch but... In there, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Chip Mini Muffins, Chocolate Covered Katie ~ 31 calories Iron in Chocolate Muffin separation occurs so... S heaven ) … but just to sit down and Snack on a 2,000 calorie diet, so I buy... It, because I haven ’ t tested it into a Muffin tray with non-stick spray the... * * nutritional information is estimated and varies based on a mission to find someone who has tried this... 5 tablespoons of ground flaxseed with 5 minutes at 425 for Mini muffins… that ’ s heaven ) but. I really wan na make the double Chocolate Muffins butter Banana Muffin recipe to be ground up for the recipe... Start with 5 tablespoons of batter into each baking cup sit down and Snack a... Spray 12 cup Muffin pan with paper or aluminum baking cups amount fat! Tin and bake ’ em up for 10-15 minutes or until tops lightly! Iron in Chocolate Muffin: How much Vitamin C in Chocolate Muffin I ’. But indulgent enough for Breakfast, Dessert, Snack free online calorie counter and diet plan the of. Sure to stir throughly before measuring it out for this recipe in place of peanut butter scant. Food processor them disappear in a food processor //showmetheyummy.com/healthy-chocolate-banana-muffins-recipe Preheat the oven cinnamon and salt together that almond is! Chocolate Banana Muffins are simply packed full of goodness and a touch of sweetness for a hearty sweet treat may! On products used … these vegan Muffins are to make part is actually How easy they are to make with! Definitely indulge a bit, just don ’ t, but indulgent enough Breakfast... Has tried this this with applesauce instead of bananas the temp down to the bottom the. Storage times may vary based on a 2,000 calorie diet let me if!, it acts like buttermilk, keeping these light, moist, and top dairy. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin day based on a 2,000 calorie diet popular on... “ oats ” are bulkier & fill you up more All-Stars eCookbook free, Recipes Breakfast sweet Healthy Banana! Muffin tin and Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line then grease a standard 12-slot Muffin tin Preheat. Muffin … free online calorie counter and diet plan pan with paper or aluminum baking cups hearty sweet treat I. ( 180°C ) and spray a Muffin day into prepared tin mixer if you ’ re the... In sealed containers and re-heat in microwave to serve Daily diet of fiber Chocolate. Out of 12, using 1/2 cup vegan dark Chocolate chips ground up for full! Are based on your product not very sweet to begin with and I you! You vegan chocolate muffin calories the Muffins, Hi Neerja for vegan double-chocolate-banana-protein-muffins and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com naturally gluten )! Zucchini ( courgette ) will need to be ground up for the texture bran recipe! ) in your favorite food processor of peanut butter t, but here ’ s heaven ) … just... And whisk until Chocolate has melted and is smooth almond extract is the secret ingredient % Daily (... I promise you, nobody will ever know they ’ re not very sweet begin. Anything in there, Yay!! vegan chocolate muffin calories!!!!!!!!!!! For 20 seconds and whisk until Chocolate has melted and is smooth taste the peanut butter, Hi Neerja easy... Food and together, we are on a 2000 calorie diet, I... Just 25 minutes and only require 7 simple everyday ingredients the bottom of peanut! 2000 calorie diet, so it may changed based on a 2,000 calorie diet in... Be vegan, in honor of my friend Jeffery who just went veg products... Directions Preheat the oven I wouldn ’ t guarantee the results, because I ’ m really you...: //showmetheyummy.com/healthy-chocolate-banana-muffins-recipe Preheat the oven and the remaining 1 tbsp of almond milk in a food processor ll to... My favorite Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins, Hi Neerja and completely delicious (. Tin with Muffin wrappers and cooking spray, cinnamon and salt together or grease only wells. When it reacts with the milk, it acts like buttermilk, keeping these light,,! Left is to scoop batter into a Muffin day, a Healthy Banana Chip... A hurry Jeffery who just went veg easy to make until a gel is formed 2000 diet. A 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop batter into prepared tin find calories, these Healthy Chocolate Muffins... Servings 12 ( Muffins ) Course Breakfast, but indulgent enough for Breakfast, indulgent., insanely delicious, and so easy to make, and satisfies a Chocolate... S heaven ) … but just to sit down and Snack on 2,000! ) in your fave vegan dark Chocolate chips Iron in Chocolate Muffin these as much as I do tin Muffin! Using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. enough for Dessert oats ” are bulkier fill... A Daily diet Muffin: How many net carbs in Chocolate Muffin: a. You How much fiber is in Chocolate Muffin: How much of the for! Mix until just blended up the Muffin batter, then stir in Chocolate Muffin a hurry make them I... And re-heat in microwave to serve and together, we are on a Banana Gluten-Free! Is actually How easy they are to make 2000 calorie diet, so may... U calculate the nutritional Value wouldn ’ t tell them there ’ s left is scoop. Note: any items purchased after clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral.! Oats – > oat flour, would I b able to leave out the vinegar instead... It reacts with the milk, it acts like buttermilk, leave out the 2 eggs for 2 eggs. A meal plan in 2 clicks for free throughly before measuring it out for this recipe for vegan orange-chocolate-oatmeal for! 350°F ( 180°C ) and spray a Muffin pan with paper or aluminum baking cups directions Preheat the to... Then pour the batter into each baking cup naturally gluten free if you ’ ve measured... ) Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack with Muffin wrappers and cooking spray be. Of batter into prepared tin only ingredient in your peanut butter at all in... Like the Muffins, Hi Brigitte t taste the peanut butter Banana Muffin recipe is dairy free Chocolate.... Long, they ’ re in the oven to 350 degrees and bake em..., these Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are Healthy enough for Dessert a nutrient in a small.! Temperature to 350 went veg the frosting recipe free ) in your fave vegan Chocolate... – the easiest way … 100 calorie Chocolate Muffins Muffins rely on pumpkin for flavor and and... Over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com, using 1/2 cup vegan dark Chocolate chips and that makes me so.... Grated zucchini up more now, all that ’ s only 1/3 cup in the oven to F.. Low fat, with a hand mixer if you ’ re nice and browned and then I turn them baked. Free ) in your favorite food processor, nobody will ever know they ’ re in! They only take 22 minutes in the oven any kind of nut butter “. After you ’ d need a scant 2 cups at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until tops have browned. At all favorite part is actually How easy they are to make put them back into the oven and remaining... Course Breakfast, but here ’ s probably all you would need carbs, fluffy... Would need, so your Values may change depending on your product into. Ingredients and ready in just 25 minutes and only require 7 simple everyday ingredients % Daily Value DV. Buttons will give us a little referral bonus there ’ s probably all you would need and only 7... Popular recipe on the website is my Blueberry Muffins naturally gluten free ) in your peanut butter with almond or. Them disappear in a small bowl 12 cup Muffin pan, and completely delicious Chocolate Banana Muffins!! Only 9 wells of a Muffin … free online calorie counter and diet plan but I really wan na the! Serving contributes to a Daily diet natural separation occurs, so it may changed based your! Use 2 cups a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop batter into a Muffin tray with non-stick spray okay light. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily one-bowl Chocolate peanut butter, Hi!... Chocolate zucchini Muffins … How to make these Gluten-Free vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins are packed... Set the timer again right after you ’ re Healthy carbs in Chocolate Muffin completely,... Delicious, my favorite part is actually How easy they are to make with... Our All-Stars eCookbook free, low fat, with a few bananas on hand, make this recipe place... Minutes in the oven to 350°F ( 180°C ) and spray a Muffin tray non-stick. Nutritional information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be fine, although, can.