80 SPD 87 DRI 89 PAS. PS: I have Untradable Alex Sandro, Walker, Florenzi and Bellerin. The front page of EA Sports FIFA. Il est remarqué au Festival de Cannes en 1993 dans « L'homme sur les quais » de Raoul Peck présenté en sélection officielle. Close • Posted by just now. 89 SHT 85 STR 73 DEF. LukeG88. Who next? Créé par Guy SAUVIN, pour la partie karaté, et Bernard SAUTAREL pour la partie travail interne et énergétique, cette pratique englobe le karaté japonais et les spécificités de l’okinawa-te. Spanish League. Anthony Martial, 25, de France Manchester United, depuis 2015 Avant-centre Valeur marchande: 60,00 mio. As an avid Man Utd fan I was happy to get martial in my red picks. 474k members in the FIFA community. TOTY Season has come upon us and the market has reached astronomical lows. 83 SHORT PASSING should be enough but wasn’t, and the same could be said for the 76 STRENGTH that Martial is supposed to possess but did not feel accurate. With a sniper chem style, Martial didn't get much involved in scoring or assisting, which is totally okay because I was just getting used to him. Check last years Futbin. TDOF. But then that price just keeps dragging me back in. Join the discussion or compare with others! 85 Petit as CDM. Shooting Rating: 8.7/10 And careful about low rated players like ASM. FIFA 19 FUT Birthday Martial Review (87) FIFA 19 FUT Birthday Martial Player Review! Cheers for reading. Investment Lists; Consumable Prices; Draft. Join the discussion or compare with others! 2 years ago. Finally in the last game he scored his first goal, mind you it was a pass around the keeper and he walked it into the net but that was it for Martial in my team. Retrouvez toutes les infos sur Jean-Michel Martial avec Télé-Loisirs.fr : sa biographie, son actualité, ses photos et vidéos. Hi, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you are using an ad blocker. The 86 Martial is 330k atm, so the SBC should also be extremely expensive because else they crash the price of his informs with like 100 to 200k. In game switching to 41212(2) with Griezmann and Mbappe up top, TOGS Ben Yedder at CAM. Hi, FUTBIN is dependent on advertisements and we have noticed you are using an ad blocker. If it was not for the price I would probably suggest a pass on Martial honestly. Messi is the obvious choice for the best right winger in the game. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":57,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":64,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":1,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":42,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":43,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":34,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":39,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":36,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":73,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":71,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":76,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":59,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":73,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Legends. saint Martial ou Martial de Limoges (III e siècle), apôtre d'Aquitaine et premier évêque de Limoges ; fêté le 30 juin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Dragon0102 wrote: » TDOF wrote: » DannySTFC wrote: » TDOF wrote: » He'll rise a bit.... but he's not meta by any means so i can't see him sky rocket completely. He was strong in certain areas but other areas he felt weak and lost the ball easily. Martial : définition, synonymes, citations, traduction dans le dictionnaire de la langue française. They also hurt the Nainggolan market because they also need to make an SBC for the 85 (who is 35k on PS4) and the possibility of a 90 Nainggolan will drop the price of the 88 with perhaps like 50%. This video is unavailable. Jednostavno ne mogu naći način kako se braniti protiv tog igrača. 85 STR 44 DEF. 80 SHT 88 STR 73 DEF. Serie A TIM. I like Martial because i am a united fan and i have been in like 10 years. 77 SPD 78 DRI 95 PAS. Finally, the biggest issue is the 3 STAR WEAK FOOT with Martial, and man is it ever weak. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":59,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":65,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":43,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":44,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":35,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":40,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":37,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":75,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":73,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":61,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":93,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":93,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Martial, 40 e évêque d'Uzès, épiscopat de 1375 à 1398. Good vs Bad Rating: 4/5. Find Similar Martial FIFA 17 Players . 83. Can feel sluggish and slow without hunter. The FIFA 20 version of Marital doesn’t tick either of these boxes and while there is nostalgia in the commentary, it was not the same in the gameplay. I would fully recommend him to you guys and I would by him right now if I were you because he has dropped 348.000 THOUSANDS!!! Haha thanks a lot! They are extinct for muliple … Press J to jump to the feed. CDM. Mjay. And I didn't think it was me using him wrong because Sancho and Reus were still producing but I still decided to give Martial a few more games because my WL was coming to an end. I am incredibly thankful that my review was done early this weekend and I only felt a minimal loss on Martial. 0. Join the discussion or compare with others! I picked this card up for 590k, initially i thought as most people that this card was insanely overpriced for the card itself although i can understand that the card is upgradeable and likely to be at least 90 rated by the end of the season so it justifies the price. Anthony Joran Martial naît le 5 décembre 1995 à Massy dans le département de l'Essonne, en Île-de-France. Dribbling Rating: 8.7/10 Salut à toutes et à tous!! La Bittan Academy Verrières est l’unique centre d’enseignement Privé d’arts Martiaux, Sports de Combats et CrossFit dans l’Essonne. Overall Market Base Icons Mid Icons 89 Rated 88 Rated 87 Rated 86 Rated 85 Rated 84 Rated 83 Rated. TOTY Nominee Aguero is one of the closest options in price that is similar in quality and I personally would take the pace of Martial over the shooting of Aguero. Join the discussion or compare with others! Fabrice Tenin, son ami d'enfance, raconte qu'il jouait tout le temps, … It's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":57,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":64,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":42,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":43,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":34,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":39,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":36,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":73,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":71,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":76,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":59,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":90,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":79,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Current Game Strength Rating: 4/5. FUT 18 – Solution DCE – Martial FUTTIES. Now the problem is getting him into those situations. The past two weekends we have reviewed some of the God Tier striker options in FIFA 20, and so we decided to throw in a FUT Legend at a more affordable price this time around. We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users. Press J to jump to the feed. FIFA 19 IF Martial Review is the focus today! D'origine cap verdienne, il grandit dans la tour Janvier du quartier des Bergères aux Ulis2. Anthony Martial on FIFA 21 - FIFA , all cards, stats, reviews and comments! level 2. Martial Vidéo Production est principalement une production de vidéos YouTube sur les arts martiaux et sur la culture japonaise. National Teams North & Central America. For each player I have about 17 different prices (with a respective timestamp) I would now like to make a new dataframe with only one row per player and the price should be the average price over time for this specific player. On se retrouve aujourd'hui pour une vidéo et j'espère qu'elle vous plaira!